Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. N K SharmaYour feedback matters!
Skin disorders- tinea pedis-fungal infection on toes of foot, on knees since last 5 yrs. Both homeopathy and allopathy treatments done. In allopathy used clobesol propriate used. No cure. Please advise.
I am 19 year old, and I have a problem with my pennis. Everyday sometimes my mind get addiction by some photo or videos. And then I start to shake my pennis. And my spam out's from pennis. How can I solve my this personal problem.
I know, I know, you are eager to shout – erection mean sex! After all, in our society we are programmed to equate erection with sex. And yes, an erection may mean the man desires sex. It may also mean other things!
First, lets take a look at erection. An erection begins in the brain. Physical or mental stimulation cause nerves in the brain to send chemical messages to nerves in the penis. These messages tell the penile blood vessels to relax so that blood can flow freely into the penis. Once it reaches the penis, high pressure traps the blood – and voila – an erection happens!
Now, everyone knows about ‘morning glories!’ Many men and women, assume that a ‘morning glory’ means the man wants sex. Sometimes, that is just the case. Other times, it is simply a by-product of nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT).
NPT is a spontaneous erection of penis that occurs during sleep or while waking up. It actually starts when the baby is in the womb - seriously - and continuous throughout the life! Men often experience NPT during rapid eye movement (REM) sleep – part of the sleep in which we dream.
Consider this – during a night of sleep, one usually experiences about four or five periods of REM sleep! That’s about four or five erections a night, each lasting from a few minutes to an hour!
Does this leads to deduce that men want to have sex four to five times a night? While they’re asleep? Most likely not. When researchers studied men dreams content during REM phase in combination with erection, sex wasn’t one of the main subjects!
Similarly, a ‘morning glory’ does not necessary mean a man wants to have sex. So next time you roll over with that twinkle in your eye – you might consider asking him if he is interested to begin with.
An erection means only that your penis is hard! Whether or not you want to have sex - has to do with how you feel. The smell of your boss's perfume may remind you of your wife. Triggered memory of your wife may lead to a desire. This mental stimulation will produce an erection. Does that mean you want to have sex with your boss? Hopefully, not.
Similarly, a man can get spontaneous erections during particular movie scenes. At times, they may lead to arousal and a decision to have sex. Other times, they are just that – spontaneous triggers to visual stimuli telling penis blood vessels to relax!
The next time you encounter an erection – remember – it may not mean the man wants to have sex! But keep in mind, most often, it just might be!
Ever had an experience where you confused an erection for a man's desire to have sex? Dare to bare and share?
I am 23 years old male. I am very skinny and always feeling fatigue. I have dark circle under my eyes. Kindly suggest me some medicine or diet to become more energetic.
Im doing a hand blow job daily. Adopted for it seeing the blue films and doing hand job. What is the solution for this any precautions pNowls suggest cause getting married in couple of months.
I am 20 year old male. I had a fever and body ache last 2 month I have done all the treatment. But body ache sometime the fever in the body I feel and I sleep early as soon as possible just due to pain in the body.
Hii I hv a prblm of very early discharge even if I tired to hv sex with my partner I discharge even in smooching with my partner please give me some solutions m really upset with it becoz of this reason I never had sex with my partner becoz of early discharge prblm. please tell me whats the reason behind this why I discharge so early without doing sex in just smooching. please help.
Many people are embarrassed to talk about their urine colour or urine problem with anybody, including their doctor. But, what people always forget is that strong smelling urine and the change in the colour of the urine is a serious issue. Your urine colour directly tells you about your health, especially your inner body. So, without being embarrassed you should consult a doctor, if and when, you find foul odour in your urine. Following are some of the reasons for the causes of strong smelling urine.
- You are dehydrated: Urine is not supposed to leave odour. It should be odourless, but if you find strong smell in your urine, you should consult a doctor immediately. The most common reason of foul odour in your urine is dehydration. If the amount of water needed in your body is not enough then, there will be less water in your body as a result the waste products will not be diluted in water being more concentrated making the urine darker and more odour. But once you start drinking water, it should go normal. Normally, this kind of situations occur in early morning when your water intake is less or not at all. But drinking lot of water will solve this issue immediately.
- More alcohol or caffeine intake: If you are habituated to drink a lot of coffee then it may happen that you find strong smell of coffee in your urine. Although it is not very problematic yet it is healthy if you reduce the intake of coffee in your daily life in order to have a healthy digestive system. Not just coffee but even alcohol could be the reason of irregular or need to urinate a lot more than usual.
- Bacterial Infection: There could be bacterial infection or kidney infection which could lead to strong smell of urine. In order to ensure you should go to a doctor and get important tests done. Then the doctor can suggest treatment according to your results and if all the results are normal then you could be suggested to maintain a balanced diet on regular basis.
- Imbalanced Diet: The problem can sometimes come from the use of certain vitamins from imbalances in your diet. There are substances like nitrates and phosphates in the urine which can give dark colour and odour. You should always have a proper diet and follow it in order to have a healthy digestive system. Eating lot of garlic and onion can also bring odour in your urine.
- Diabetes: If you are diabetic, it may be possible that you find dark urine and odour in your urine. It indicates that your sugar level is not normal and gone much high than normal. If you are not diabetic then it may be a sign of diabetes so you should get diagnosed immediately with your doctor.
There are multiple causes of strong smelling urine but most of them could be cured easily if diagnosed immediately. But in order to avoid this issue it is better to be careful with your diet and drink a lot of water. At least three litres of water a day is an absolute necessity!