Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mumtaz KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, my period start on 30 nov 2016. I have done intercourse on 4 and 6 Dec 2016. Is there any chance to be pregnant. I want to be get pregnant. Pls tell me.
Helo, I had periods this month only for 2 days and very little in amount and I feel my lower abdomen heavy and pressurized and little pain on sides and in centre. I had tested pregnancy in urine but comes -ve. Then after that tested for blood test s beta hcg its range comes out 5.3.
Hi, me n my husband are having close relationship. We are worried of any genetic disorders that could affect our baby. We are planning for kids. How Will the anomaly test helps us? We want our child to be healthy. One of my fathers brother married his close relation, and two out of three children are having eye related problems. One girl is having around 14 points site. And another girl with 4 points. Does this shows that my family is having any genetic disorder? How will karyotype test helps us? Pls answer all my questions. We are very much worried.
My wife' s tsh level is 9. 46, is this high if so pl advice her age is 45 years and weight is 85 kgs and height is 5. 4 please suggest
I am a 32 years old unmarried woman. But I do unprotected intercourse with my partner once in a month. And I took emergency contraceptive pills also one or two per month. Now I am worried about that this will be effected in my future pregnancy planning? Doctor please help me.
I had sex with protection on 7th, 8th, 11th and 14th October and my periods was due on 22nd October but I didn't get my periods yet. My periods got delayed for a week. I'm very tensed. What should I do?
6 Changes in your body you can expect during the second trimester of pregnancy
The second trimester (starting from the 4th and lasting through the 6th month) of pregnancy is considered to be the easiest for a woman. During this time, your energy is at its peak and instances of fatigue and morning sickness are less severe. Your baby, on the other hand, continues to develop inside your womb.
In addition to these, you can expect big changes within your body during the second trimester, which include:
1. Backaches: The additional weight that you gain during these past few months begins to bear down on your back, making it achy and tired. For relief from pressure, there are certain things that you can do such as using a chair that offers strong support to your back; sleeping on the side with a pillow placed in between your legs and wearing shoes that come with solid arch support.
2. Bleeding gums: Hormonal changes occurring during this period bring about a greater flow of blood to the gums, making them extremely sensitive and prone to bleeding. The gums don’t remain tender for long and return to their normal form after delivery. But during these three months, make sure to use toothbrushes with softer bristles and being gentle when flossing.
3. Congestion and bleeding of the nose: In addition to making your gums tenderer, hormonal changes also bring about the swelling of mucous membranes that line your nose. These changes can lead you to have a stuffy nose as well as may even cause your nose to bleed very easily. To clear any nasal congestion that may occur during this period, you should use natural methods or saline drops obtained from a chemist.
4. Hair growth: Pregnancy also sees your hair growing rapidly due to the action of the hormones on the hair follicles. Additionally, you also experience hair growth in places where hair is sparse. To remove unwanted hair, you should stick to tweezing or shaving, waxing and the use of depilatories aren’t recommended by medical experts as they aren’t considered safe for the baby.
5. White vaginal discharge: White vaginal discharge during this time is very common. The discharge ensures that harmful yeast or bacteria don’t breed in your private areas. But if the discharge takes on a foul smell and a green or yellow colour, you should immediately consult a gynaecologist as you may be down with a vaginal infection.
6. Leg cramps: A very common occurrence during the second trimester, leg cramps usually last through the last leg of pregnancy, which is the third trimester as well. The reasons behind their occurrence may be hormonal, weight-related or deficiency of magnesium and calcium.