Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. (Mrs.) Nidhi TripathiYour feedback matters!
I have 3 children. No white discharge. Periods normal but before 8-10 of periods itching starts lastly and irritates me. Sugar test done it was ok.
My girl have an pregnancy test nd its is negative but still his periods has not occur almost 7 days late so can uh help me.
Sir/Madam, Yesterday I have a sexual relationship with my wife, then I watched blood releasing from vagina (my wife) I think she was virgin .then I checked my condom, But there is no leakage. Sir/mam please reply is there is any chance of pregnancy? Or if a few chance then what I do, please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.
I am 16 years old and I matured 2 years back but still I dont get periods correctly and even the flow is less than normal and on just first day.
I want to get rid of pimple and it scars. What should I do? Often I get periodical cramps how should I deal with it? Or how can I get rid with the cramps permanently.
Delightful and healthy, almonds are not just a treat for the eyes; they proffer a host of advantages for our well-being as per a study conducted across the world. Ayurveda, the ancient branch of medicine in India also claims that almonds proffer a broad range of health benefits, especially when they are consumed after peeling off the skin.
What are the benefits of almonds?
Ayurveda recommends consumption of sweet almonds instead of bitter ones. The warm and sweet qualities of such almonds are preferred for its abilities to pacify the Vata doshas in the body. They help in lubricating the skin and the microcirculatory channels and offer support to all the seven vital tissues in the body. Almonds are highly beneficial for improving pitta, and an Ayurvedic practitioner will help in educating you about how you can metabolize them.
What is the best way to consume almonds?
- You should buy whole organic almonds which are filled with all the nutrients in their crudest form. The skin of almonds is difficult to digest, and therefore Ayurveda recommends soaking the almonds and peeling the skin to improve the digestibility of almonds.
- When you eat almonds without soaking and peeling off the skin, it will aggravate Pitta in the blood.
- The best way to prepare almonds is to soak them in lukewarm water all through the night and peel the skin off in the morning.
- You may also blend them with raisins and dates, but it is always advised to eat them whole as well.
- You can eat up to 10 almonds in a day, but you should refrain from eating them on their own on an empty stomach but take them with fruits or vegetables. This is because taking almonds on an empty stomach would aggravate pitta doshas and lead to unwanted consequences such as indigestion.
- Since they are so versatile, you are free to add them to puddings, bread and muffins and other foods and enjoy.
Why should you opt for soaked and peeled almonds in place of peeled ones?
Choosing between soaked almonds and raw ones is not just a matter of taste, but is a matter of opting a healthier option.
Now the question is why soaked, and peeled almonds are better?
- First of all, the brown peel of almonds contains tannin that can prevent absorption of nutrients. As you soak the almonds, the skin would come off easily and allow the nut to release its goodness effortlessly.
- The benefits of soaked almonds are endless; they help in digestion, improves heart health, aid in weight loss, and they are a major source of antioxidants. They can also assist in combating cancer, and the flavonoids in the almonds can prevent the growth of tumor in the body.
So, have a handful of peeled almonds regularly for good health.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Dr. I am 43 year old female. Dr. From last year I had a problem of my pulse rate is very high in the afternoon e. F. 100 to 110. I had taken medicine last year alprazolam with propranolol. That time I feel better. And I stopped the medicine after one month. But from fab 2016 that problem restart in afternoon my pulse rate is very high. Tell me Dr. What is the permanent treatment of this.
My wife is having regular delay in periods. She usually get cycles in 45 days and many times in 60 days. Whether we need to consult the doctor.
Does vagina is tight during menses does vagina becomes tight during menses as I have feel too much pain during menses.
Each and every person on this planet has to deal with the loss of a loved one at some point of their life or the other. It is an undeniable and unavoidable part of the human existence. However, at times, the grief can affect the person so much that their psychological, emotional and physical health may be affected. Their normal day- to-day functioning may be affected as a result of their extreme reaction to the loss of their loved one. In such a case it is ideal to seek treatment from a certified medical professional such as a counselor or psychologist. If the condition is even more serious and the patient requires help to treat him or her, then it is advisable to go to a psychiatrist.
However, the following tips commonly given by mental health professionals may help to deal with such a loss:
- Accepting one's emotion: Sometimes an individual may remain in denial about the loss of the loved one or about his or her own reaction to it. This increases the negative emotion as it does not find a medium of expression. The person withdraws into himself or herself, and is slowly unable to conduct the usual daily activities. The first step therefore is to fully accept the reality of the event and one's own response to it. It can help to speak to a friend or family member about one's own response, or even release the grief by crying. Such cathartic avidities are the first step.
- Taking care of oneself: Often after the death of a loved one, an individual may become wary of his or her own condition and fail to look after himself or herself. This should be avoided. Normal diet, exercise and activities are required.
- Channeling grief into productive activity: Constantly focusing on the loss of the loved one can increase the trauma and stress. Sometimes it helps to focus on helping others, e.g. Volunteering at a charity or assisting others in some way. Even taking up artistic pursuits or any productive hobby proves to be beneficial. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
It is a common condition, and causes discomfort in post-pubertal and adult women, whether sexually active or not.
Though the condition will affect around one third of women during their lifetimes, there are steps you can take to prevent having an itchy, fishy smelling vagina.
Prevent vaginal infections:
- wipe from front to back after a bowel movement. Pat yourself dry after passing urine. Use unscented, uncoloured, double-layered toilet paper.
- wash your genital area once a day with plain water or use a mild, unperfumed soap to wash the genital area. Rinse well with a hand-held shower head and dry the area thoroughly with a soft towel or a cool air hairdryer before getting dressed. Don? t use bubble baths, vaginal deodorants or talc, or douches.
- use sanitary towels, rather than tampons, or change tampons every 4 hours. Do not forget to remove tampons.
- eat a well-balanced diet, which includes dahi, curd, yoghurt. Follow a healthy lifestyle, since a healthy person fights infection more effectively.
- when taking antibiotics, take probiotics, such as yakult, or increase your intake of live yoghurt.
- if you are overweight, get into shape, as being overweight might cause repeated yeast infections.
- wear cotton underwear. Cotton absorbs moisture. Yeast thrives in a warm, damp atmosphere. Let your body breathe. Avoid tight-fitting jeans, lycra shorts and tights. Wear loose clothing and sleep without any undergarments at night.
- do not use any chemicals, such as douches, spermicides
As per doctor instruction I was inserted the Candid CL Vaginal Suppositories, 6 days continuously, after that it will not come, I took health foods, fruits, 2 liters of water, from this Sunday to Tuesday I don't take proper food on time, now again white discharge (like water) started, kindly advise me what to do on this issue. I am only 46 kg weight, looking very lean.
You can do a number of things to keep your kidneys functioning properly and keep them as healthy as possible at every stage of life :
1.Hydrate, but don’t overdo it:
It’s always a good idea to drink enough water, drinking more than the typical four to six glasses a day probably won’t help your kidneys do their job any better.
Eat healthy foods. Your kidneys can tolerate a wide range of dietary habits, kidney problems arise out of other medical conditions like high blood pressure and diabetes. Because of this, he suggests you follow healthy, moderate eating habits to control weight and blood pressure. Preventing diabetes and high blood pressure will help keep kidneys in good condition.
2. Exercise regularly:
If you’re healthy, getting your exercise is a good idea because, like healthy eating habits, regular physical activity can stave off weight gain and high blood pressure. But do be mindful of how much exercise you do, especially if you’re not conditioned.“Overexerting yourself when you’re not fit and healthy can put a strain on your kidneys, especially if you exercise so much that you cause excessive breakdown of muscle
3.Use caution with supplements and herbal remedies:
Excessive amounts of certain vitamin supplements and some herbal extracts may be harmful to your kidneys. Talk to your doctor about any vitamins and herbs you plan to take.
Smoking can damage blood vessels, which decreases the flow of blood in the kidneys. When the kidneys don’t have adequate blood flow, they can’t function at optimal levels. Smoking also increases the risk of high blood pressure as well as the risk of kidney cancer.
6.Don’t overdo it when taking over-the-counter medications:
“Common non-prescription pills like ibuprofen and naproxen (NSAID’s) can cause kidney damage if taken too regularly over a prolonged period,” If you have healthy kidneys and use these medicines for occasional pain, they probably don’t pose a risk.If you take them for chronic pain or arthritis, you should talk to your doctor about monitoring your kidney function or finding alternative ways to control your pain.
7.If you’re at risk, get regular kidney function screening. “If you have either diabetes or high blood pressure, your physician should screen for kidney dysfunction as part of routine care for those conditions,”