Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. (Mrs.) Nidhi TripathiYour feedback matters!
About two days ago I saw a red bump developing on the outside of my vagina lip, then within the next day it got much bigger and harder, then this morning I wake up and the bump has gotten semi smaller and softer almost feeling like a blister- then at school it ended up popping I guess and oozing. Please advise.
Hi, My question is for geneticist. My marriage is fixed with my niece (daughter of my sister). My sister also married within relation (son of mother in law). So marriage is happening for second time within the relation. Is it good to marry her? My niece family is healthy family. please suggest.
The term miscarriage is used to denote spontaneous termination of pregnancy before a fetus develops. In other words, miscarriage is denoted as spontaneous abortion in medical terms. Abortion is a condition in which fetus is expelled from the womb and this normally happens within the first 20 weeks of gestation.
What are the causes of sudden miscarriage?
Causes of an abortion or miscarriage may be due to fetal or maternal complications. Some of the fetal factors include:
- Unwanted pregnancy
- Abnormal development of fetus, either due to abnormal chromosomes or teratogenic factors.
- Immunological factors
- Problems with implantation
- Serious health diseases like kidney disease
What are the homeopathic treatments for abortion?
Homeopathic medication system is one of the most popular and widely accepted holistic medication approaches used all over the world. The choice of remedy for any disease is based on individualized symptoms and lifestyle habits using a holistic method. In such a way, a state of complete wellness can be achieved by eliminating all the signs and symptoms that the patient is suffering from. The main objective of homeopathy is not just to manage the adverse effects of abortion.
Some of the homeopathic remedies that are beneficial in treating abortion or miscarriage are given below:
- Aconite Nap: Helpful in treating anxiety, excitement or fear experienced before the procedure.
- Apis Mel: Medication used during the 3rd month of pregnancy
- Aletris Far: Treats conditions of typical abortion that is done due to anemia or weakness or other conditions affecting the mother
- Arnica Montana: To manage abortion that is done after an accident to treat the mother
- Baptisia: Used in treating abortion is done due to shock, fever or mental depression. Often used for women under the age of 21.
- Sepia: Used when there is an abortion during fifth to seventh month of pregnancy.
- Thuja: Used to treat women who have a history of gonorrhea.
- Syphilinum: Used for treatment when there the abortion is done due to syphilis.
Hi. I see semen left unwent to the vagina after sex. Please advise on how to overcome. Thanks in advance.
I have boil near my breast in which their is no pain and this boil does not increase, decrease.i consult with surgeon she tell me their is no problem with this pls consult me is it dangerous.
Roadside accidents are common and they lead to many health problems in which some may require amputation for removal of one of the limbs to save the life of a person.
Amputation is a life-saving procedure by which a part of the body that has suffered irreversible damage is surgically removed. Amputation is only carried out as a last resort when the infection/ decay spread to the other parts of the body.
Why is this procedure needed?
The most common cause of amputation is blockage of blood circulation. Without blood, the tissues do not get oxygen and begin to decay, and an amputation is carried out to stop the damage from spreading to other tissues. As stated above, an amputation is carried out only as a last resort. The surgeon checks the infected part for the following to make sure that an amputation is required:
- Checking for a pulse close to the region where the cut is to be performed
- Comparing skin temperatures with the affected limb
The surgeon tries to bypass arterial blood from the nearest artery to the affected region to rejuvenate the cells. Some reasons of amputation are:
- Severe injury (extreme burns/ vehicular accidents)
- Cancerous tumor in the bone or muscle
- Serious infection, which has stopped responding to antibiotics
- Thickening of nerve tissue called neuroma
Risks and complications of amputation
Risk of complication is lower in planned amputations than in emergency amputations. In the case of a planned amputation, the surgeon will shape individual muscles for future prosthetic limbs, smooth out rough bones and bone fragments and take care of all the loose ends of the procedure. In emergency amputations, however, the limb is amputated very fast and bleeding is stopped as soon as possible. The following complications may arise as a result of amputation procedures:
- Heart complications
- Venous blood clots
- Slow wound healing or infection of the wound
- Stump or "phantom limb" pain
- Psychological problems