Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. (Mrs.) Nidhi Tripathi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. (Mrs.) Nidhi TripathiYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/ Mam, please give me your valuable advice and correct idea to deal with my problem as I am very much tense. I had my marriage in dec 2014 and conceived in jan 2015 and had miscarriage in March 2015, And after that I tried but no success. Later I shown to doctor in jan 2016 and had HSG in feb which show that both tube is blocked at corneal end (one is completely blocked and other is partially blocked. Dnt knw wht to do further as I want to conceive and want to have child. So please help. So that I can get successfully pregnant.
She is suffering from fever after her pregnancy every day in the evening. She is one month pregnant, is it normal or should I go to doctor?
I had sex with my girlfriend on 8th day of her period without protection but I ejaculated outside and also I had sex in standing position, and her date is 17th and still she is not having her period, im so so worried doctors, please tell me something, that I can do in home to avoid her pregnancy if she is, im so worried doctors please please please suggest me pleases, I do not no what to do now, is there something that I can give to her, I do not want to give her tablets and I can not take her to any doctor, please if there something that can help me and that I can do in home then please tell me please doctors I request you please doctors suggest me. Thanks.
We all have lost our tail with evolution…but did you ever think that the vestigial (redundant) part of that tail which has been left over in us in the form of tailbone can mess up with our daily activities and torture us to the level of not allowing us to sit!
What is Coccydynia?
The coccyx, also referred to as the ‘tailbone’ is the last segment of one’s vertebral column. Coccydynia is referred to a disabling pain that occurs in/around the coccyx. This type of pain usually starts when one sits all of a sudden or rises up from the seat after having been seated over a long period of time. Also known as coccygodynia, this condition can mar one’s quality of life. The pain, often described as ‘stabbing’ or ‘piercing’, can radiate to the buttocks, the lumbar spine, and rarely, to one’s thighs.
The coccyx is the final part of one’s vertebral column. The vertebral units are fused together. The frontal portion of the coccyx is the fusion site of the muscles and ligaments which control the functions of the pelvic floor. The coccyx also supports the anus’s position. The gluteus maximus is attached to the posterior part of the coccyx. Ligament or muscle damage, or muscle weakness can cause the coccyx to assume an abnormal position, thus causing pain.
Sitting for extended periods of time, especially on hard surfaces
Effect of a direct trauma, such as a fall
How do you know whether it’s Coccydynia?
You will experience pain while sitting, especially on hard surfaces
Localized pain in or around the tailbone that worsens with touch or any pressure applied on it
The pain will become severe when you stand from a seating position after considerable amount of time
The pain might also start during sexual intercourse
The pain increases in women during their menstrual cycles
- Radiated or referred Coccydynia
Physiotherapy Approach For Treating Coccydynia
Patients diagnosed with Coccydynia are advised to avoid factors which might provoke the pain. The initial line of treatment will include making certain adjustments such as applying gel cushion when one is sitting for extended periods of time. This helps reduce localized pressure and improve his posture. Other modes include:
Mobilizations: This can help realign the posture of the coccyx. Initially, there might be tenderness; hence, it is advised to start with rotational mobilization. To start with, either side should be mobilized first.
Manipulation: This can be done intra-rectal and when the patient is lying in a lateral position. The coccyx is repeatedly extended and flexed with the help of the index finger. However, care must be taken so as to not hurt the rectal mucosa.
Massage: Massaging the coccygeus muscles has also been proven to relieve pain. Biofeedback can also be integrated with it in order to avoid incidences of muscle pull on the coccyx.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Sir, If any women have multiple fibroid in uterus what should be done if more than two, how can they decrease or treatment, it is possible to reduce size of fibroid,
Maine 2ko sex Kiya 7ko test Kiya but negative aaya Kya Mai phir bhi pregnant ho sakti hu jabki Mai 4ko unwanted 72 li thi.
It is a common misbelief that eating home cooked food is the healthiest option. Whenever we plan to eat out, there is always a question lingering about the cleanliness of the hotel’s kitchen. We need to realize that it is not just the hotel, but our own kitchen should also be taken care of.
Listed below are some commonly overlooked things that could be contributing to your health in a bad way. With kitchen shopping continuing through the years, there are unused and/or overused things, both of which are harmful. Read on to know more.
- Overused utensils: In most homes, the cooking vessels turn brown over a period of time. This happens, especially in metallic ones like aluminium. It is due to leftover food and is a breeding ground for germs. Leaving the vessels for a later wash can lead to these stains getting tougher and the vessel taking on a permanent brownish color. A good way to manage this is to clean the vessels as soon as possible.
- Stained mugs and cups: It is a common belief that tea cups will stain over a period of use, which is not true. In some cases, the hard water has high concentration of calcium carbonate, which mixes with the tea and leads to altered bowel movement and improper digestion. The best way to manage this is to mix vinegar and baking soda and remove the stains.
- Chopping board: First things first. Never use the same chopping board for your meat and your veggies. The germs from the uncooked meat affect the vegetables also. As the bacteria continues to grow, in about 10 minutes, there will be double the number of bacteria that will affect the vegetables.
- Chipped melamine dishware: While the melamine kitchenware is unbreakable, do not use them at high temperatures. This can cause it to chip and melamine leaks into the food, causing kidney stones and renal failure. A good way to avoid this risk is not to heat food in the melamine dishes.
- Non-stick cookware: While nonstick ware helps reduce the amount of oil used, constant use erodes the coating and slowly the chemical is leaked, which can add carcinogenic elements into your dosa or roti. This can cause liver and stomach problems with continued use.
- Coffee makers: The reservoir in the coffee makers hoards a whole lot of bacteria and can cause various diseases. Thorough cleaning with hot water can help you keep it clean.
These are some of the common ways your kitchen can affect your health, there are definitely more. So, keep your kitchen clean for a healthier life.