Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Mithee BhanotYour feedback matters!
Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
What are the changes of getting pregnant if I do intercourse on 19 th of January. My periods starts 11 th January and ends up 15 th January and also doing intercourse on 22nd January. So what are the changes of getting pregnant. If changes are there for which date is the most effective of getting pregnant.
My sexual life is satisfied penis is properly entrd in vagina .and discharge of sperm also proper. But after sex when I go to washroom some quantity of sperm drop down with urine .why this happened. I want pregnancy so I have not take any risk please give me answer.
I am unmarried 31 yrs old female. The duration of my cycle is decreasing and periods last for max 2 days that is worrying me and I'm not able to concentrate on my work. Leading to stress even after consultation with doctor the report of pelvic ultrasound is normal. But less monthly discharge is worrying me. Can it be problematic for my future. exercise can help.?
Hi doc .what is the best period for sex if we are trying for baby. Bcs in this app only I found some doc saying after period 10 to 17, some doc saying 12 to 19 ,some doc saying 15 to 23. My wife period is regular of 30 days. Pls suggest. Thanks.
Doc me and my gf had sex wen I ejaculate condom was broken and my sperm was gone her but after that she took I pill within. Hour so will she get pregnant or not please help me.
I am getting marriage at my first night is it necessary that I have to wear a condom or I go for direct because I heard that without a condom it may cause STD due that I am afraid so please suggest.
Supplements are just a way to add vital nutrients in your daily nutritional intake, but are not the only solution. First of all, it is important to note that your sex life does not depend on supplements. Various other factors can both positively and negatively affect your sex life. Exercise, weight and medications you take can have both adverse and positive effects. Try to improve your sex life by altering these aspects before you use supplements. Nevertheless, here are some supplements which may be beneficial for your sex life.
- Iron: Iron is used to boost the libido of women. The libido comprises the arousal, desire as well as the ability to have an orgasm. However, too much iron is not good for you. Over 20 mg can cause stomach problems and constipation while over 60 mg is life threatening.
- Niacin: There are two types of cholesterol in your body. One is a good cholesterol, while the other is a bad cholesterol. Niacin is a type of B vitamin, which raises your good cholesterol level. Men who have high cholesterol and erectile dysfunction tend to see improvements in their symptoms by taking 1500 mg of niacin for 12 weeks.
- Yohimbine: This is a type of herbal supplement only used for men. It is used to treat erectile dysfunction and should only be used on men. However, it is worth note that high blood pressure, heart palpitations, anxiety, headaches and dizziness are all caused by yohimbine. Therefore, it should be used with care only when the doctor prescribes it.
- Panax ginseng: This is one of those rare drugs, which raises sexual desire in women and also corrects erectile dysfunction in men. It is worth mentioning that Panax ginseng also causes insomnia. Insomnia is one of the side effects of this medication along with diarrhea and painful periods for women.
- Maca: This is a type of Peruvian root vegetable. It primarily helps women who are taking antidepressants and have lost their sex drive as a result. It can also be tried safely as it is a type of food as well and therefore, it is not as dangerous as some of the other supplements on this list.
Hello m a grl frm Mumbai me and my bf had protected sex last month after which I gt my menstrual but this month its late and not yet come so is thr any chance of pregnancy.
My wife born baby before 2 month ago. But bleeding is not stop. Blood colour is black and smell bed. Kindly help the best.
Hello doctor, I am getting married 2 years but not get baby, I have baby so what can I do for getting my baby please suggest me, your tips very useful to me Please help me Thank you.
My age 26 year and I have two child but last delivery birth baby born 2 year old that time to today not start period MC why not period problem weight 50 kg.
N K CAP are ayuvedic propritory medicine each capsules contains S.Radis 50mg S carrots 400gm Aloe 50mg
The Benefits of Papaya
1. Digestion - the enzyme papain present in papaya is known to aid digestion by breaking down proteins. Therefore, a glass of papaya juice is often recommended as a home remedy for digestion-related problems or constipation.
2. Anti-inflammatory - apart from papain, papaya also contains other effective enzymes that help against inflammation and promote healing of burns.
3. Heart disease and cancer - papaya is rich in anti-oxidants and phytonutrients that work against free radicals and therefore is said to protect the body from possible heart diseases and cancer.
4. Diabetes - many researchers have found that the consumption of raw papaya could help maintain blood sugar level and cholesterol because of the high fiber content, thereby keeping a check on diabetes. According to a study done by the centre of excellence for biomedical and biomaterials research at the mauritius university, green tea and fermented papaya work together as preventive means for diabetes. In some parts of india, especially the north east, papaya flowers are locally used as a preventive measure against diabetes. The bitter flowers are lightly sautéed in a little oil and consumed as a side to rice on a regular basis.
5. Immunity - papaya is a great source of vitamin a, b, c, and k and is known as an excellent immunity booster. It is great for the growth of body tissues, including hair and skin. It helps in maintaining collagen, the structural protein of connective tissues. It is said that a medium-sized papaya could provide you double your daily requirement of vitamins.
6. Cleansing - beauty experts too, often suggest using slices of papaya as a natural skin cleanser as the active enzymes work wonders to remove impurities.
7. Arthritis - it is also rich in minerals such as calcium, potassium, magnesium and copper. Regular consumption helps in building up the calcium bank in the body and in the long run could help keep a check on arthritis.
8. Dengue - papaya leaves are commonly used in the treatment of dengue to help boost up the count of platelets. Dr. Anju sood, a bangaluru-based nutritionist says, “dengue is an infection which affects the blood platelets massively. A simple remedy to get back the platelets count is to give the patient a glass of papaya leaf juice. It is prepared by grinding the leaves with a small amount of water to extract the juice.” however, dengue can prove to be fatal once it develops into dengue hemorrhagic fever which shuts down the circulatory system.
9. Weight loss - papaya is low in calories and therefore proves to be the perfect option for breakfast. A serving of 140 grams of the fruit contains only 60 calories, with total fat 0.4 gram, no cholesterol, 15.7 gram carbohydrates and 2.5 gram dietary fiber.
My wife did not got her period in last month her date is 21 But when she checked on pregnancy test kit the result is negative she checked twice and result is negative.
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) refers to the infection that occurs in the female reproductive organs. It happens when sexually transmitted bacteria infect the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes on spreading from the vagina. Generally, the cervix plays the role of preventing the bacteria from entering the vagina and infecting the reproductive organs. But when the cervix becomes exposed to an STD, it loses its power to put a stop to the spread of these microorganisms to the reproductive organs.
What causes this condition?
STDs like gonorrhea and chlamydia have been found to be responsible for about 90% of PID cases.
Some of the other causes include
- Pelvic procedures
The condition is only detected later in life when you face difficulty in getting pregnant or have chronic pelvic pain complaints. If you experience symptoms like vomiting, high fever, pain in the lower abdomen and instances of fainting, you should immediately seek a doctor.
What puts you at risk for PID?
Certain factors may put you at a higher risk for PID and these are:
- Instances of sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia (an STD that can occur from anal, oral or vaginal sex) and gonorrhea (a condition that causes discharge from the vagina or urethra) can make you prone to developing PID.
- Douching on a regular basis can increase your risk of PID as it disrupts the equilibrium of good and bad bacteria in your vagina, and may hide the symptoms of the condition as well.
- Even a previous history of PID can increase your chances of having another episode of PID.
- Compared to older women, teenagers who are sexually active are more prone to developing PID.
- Having multiple sexual partners can also put you at a greater risk for PID and STDs.