Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Mirza Hasan Abbas
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mirza Hasan AbbasYour feedback matters!
My age is 24 years old. I have a hair fall and now baldness in front of head my hairs are getting thinner please help me give any suggestions please.
Hi! I'm 22 years old, from last two months I'm getting many pimples n dark scar on my face which is irritating me. I have used many creams and lotion but still it is there? I don't know what to do.
Garlic health benefits for men might surprise you. We all know that garlic tastes good, but this member of the lily family also packs in the nutritional benefits for men. It is a safe and inexpensive way to eat well to be well, and it is well documented that people have been eating garlic for its many health benefits for thousands of years. Here is what you need to know about garlic health benefits for men.
1. Sex Benefits
Garlic just might help your sex life—just make sure your partner eats some too! No really, garlic has long been considered an aphrodisiac. Garlic improves blood circulation, which might improve sexual function, so cook up a nice garlicky romantic Italian meal and see what unfolds.
2. Heart Hearth
It is not just good for your love life, but for your real heart health as well. Garlic fights heart disease, decreases blood pressure, and prevents blood clots. It has been said to lower cholesterol as well. But these are not the only garlic health benefits for men.
3. Prostate Health
Prostate enlargement affects many men as they age, but a diet high in garlic and onions lowers the risk of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). One study found that men who ate garlic had a 28% lower risk of BPH compared to men who never ate garlic. Onions had an even bigger effect on preventing BPH.
Upto how many age penis will grown I have lot nerves which clearly shown in my penis and having 5 inch cock is that affect my life in sex and what is the way to rectify it.
Nowadays in summer I also eat fruits and food in good quantity but I am not felling well and getting slim.
I have a baby girl who has 7mnth old. Today doctor confirmed that I have chickenpox what can I do. For that pls suggest home treatment how I save my baby from this.
I have a severe toothache and a cavity, it pains alot and it is mostly nocturnal, what do I do? Please help.
In my mouth there are two bump on upper plate at each corner. 1st is 0.3 cm and 2nd is 0.5 cm in size. Both are not painful but I pressed then it pain. I show it to an ENT doctor, she provided me some medicine I taking it since last 5-6 days. But bumps are still as it is since more than 1 month. Medicine advised Lycostar tablet Folictin tablet I am too much worried about those bumps. Are they indicator of cancer ? I was in extreme stress for 1 month so suddenly one night this two bumps are occurred in my mouth. Please guide me. What to do ?
How Obesity Can Sabotage a Healthy Penis?
Obesity is quickly becoming a serious public health crisis. But while many people know that obesity can lead to certain problems, such as diabetes and heart disease, many aren't aware of some of the other, more hidden dangers of being overweight. While many men who are carrying extra pounds still have a quite satisfying sex life and run into no problems with penis care, there are also those who have encountered more than a few penis problems. Here's what a man needs to know about maintaining a healthy penis in the face of obesity.
Ways obesity can affect penis health
Though it's obvious by now that obesity affects several body functions, including the heart, just how does it affect a man's time in the sack? Here's how:
1) He doesn't have as much stamina. A man who is carrying extra weight can often become fatigued faster than a guy of the proper weight, and that is never more obvious than in the bedroom. A guy might notice that as he puts on the pounds, he has more trouble breathing during heavy sexual activity and he might need to stop an enjoyable session before he wants to, just because his body can't quite keep up the pace.
2) He might develop skin problems. When someone is obese, he might have "rolls" of skin that rub together. Those areas can lead to redness, rashes and even infection if he's not extremely careful about hygiene. In addition, skin problems are common among those who have underlying problems, such as uncontrolled diabetes, as they make certain infections more common.
3) He might suffer from nerve damage. The nerves of the penis - and the rest of the body, for that matter - are very delicate and ready to respond to the slightest touch or sensation. But for those with obesity, the excess weight can put too much pressure on the nerves, leading to a deadening of sensation or even some measure of pain. Those who have problems with blood flow as a result of the pressure might also suffer from loss of sensation.
4) He might not be able to get it up. Everyone knows heart problems are the norm with obesity, but many men don't think about the fact that a healthy heart is required for a healthy penis - specifically, that great blood flow is a must to get and maintain erections. Those who are too heavy might notice that their erections are no longer as strong as they once were, or that they don't last as long as they once did.
5) He might seem to be "smaller" than he used to be. No, the penis doesn't actually get smaller, but it can certainly look like it has. Why? Because every man has a "fat pad" right above his penis. When a guy is fit, he doesn't notice this area at all. But as a guy gains weight, that fat pad becomes bigger, and eventually it protrudes enough to make the penis look smaller. This can affect what a partner thinks the first time she lays eyes on the equipment.
6) He might get depressed. Self-esteem is vitally important for anyone, and a guy who is suffering in that area might suffer in other ways, too. When a man starts to feel trapped by the extra weight and feels as though losing it is hopeless or will take far too long, he might become depressed, anxious, withdrawn, and a whole host of other things that don't bode well for his relationships.
When a man is dealing with too much weight, keeping a healthy penis might be enough incentive to help a man start losing it. To avoid penis problems in the meantime, a guy should reach for a great penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) every day. The right crème will contain amino acids like L-carnitine and L-arginine, which work together to help improve blood flow as well as protect nerve function.