Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Mirza Hasan AbbasYour feedback matters!
I have severe hair loss problem. I live near beach. So I'm getting sea water from tap. Should I use drinking water for my hair? Will salt water makes more hair loss? Please find me a solution. Thanks.
I have hair falling problem. I purchase a ayurvedic shampoo from medical but it does not giving result. Can you help me for solving the hair loss problem.
My age is 29 years, I had a sex twice that ends in less than in a minutes in 1st time and 2nd time lost during foreplay itself because of that I am worried ,am I suffering for erectile dysfunction. But in nights I getting erected. Could you guide why this is happening and what are the cure for that? Normally I used to masturbate 3-4 a week. But now I reduced to twice a week, what kind of food should add in my daily diet to boost my sex and please also suggest a suitable medications.
Whenever I pee my pee point pains a lot And I had to go to pee again And again.what is wrong with me?
The term 'open pores' refers to the pores on the skin that are larger and more prominent than rest. Sometimes even particular types of acne fall under this dermatological condition. Mainly visible on the T-zone and the surrounding area of the cheeks, open pores are dilated openings of the oil glands and more likely to affect people with oily skin types. As a result of the unchecked secretions of oil through the early years, open pores become worse with age. Below are some of the most efficient yet easy home remedies that can help one to prevent open pores and achieve a flawless skin.
Apple Cider Vinegar
A natural skin-toner and astringent, apple cider vinegar can be an excellent home remedy for restoring the pH balance of the skin, reducing large pores and tightening the skin. The anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of apple cider vinegar also help to treat unwanted acne breakouts, which can sometimes result from open pores.
When it comes to reducing open pores to get a smooth blemish free skin, sugar scrub is one of the most popular home remedies. You can exfoliate the skin and remove excess oil as well as other impurities and dead cells by using a sugar scrub mixed with honey or lemon juice. This scrub can do wonders in preventing open pores.
One of the simplest yet most efficient home remedies for treating open pores is applying ice on the skin. Ice helps in shrinking large pores and makes the skin firm. Widely used before applying makeup on the skin, ice is also known to promote blood circulation and thus adds a healthy glow. Adding cucumber juice, rose water or apple juice to the water while making ice cubes can prove to be a more beneficial home remedy for open pores.
Another effective remedy that is known to shrink enlarged pores is an even paste of oatmeal, egg white, and lemon juice applied twice a week. Not only that, egg white simply by itself, tones and tightens the skin and reduces open pores. Face masks made with egg whites can also be used for treating virulent acnes.
A rather gentle exfoliating agent for the skin, baking soda comes with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which play a crucial role in protecting the tender skin against the invasion of acne and pimples. Besides helping to remove grime, dead cells and other impurities from the skin, it maintains the pH balance of the skin by maintaining the acid content.
Open pores on facial skin are a serious beauty concern for many. However, it is important to understand that pores are natural components of the skin. Minimizing the appearance of the imperfections, such as large open pores, is certainly possible with the help of the remedies as mentioned earlier; but, making them go away permanently may not be possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
2 month ago on my entire face acne infected. But now this time they're gone. Only blackspot. Show this space. How.
I am suffering from cough, what should I do please send me a valuable advice so that my cough can normally.
I am 43 year old male. I got my hair transplanted 2 months before. Where the hair were transplanted, there I lost 95% of my hair and there is redness all over. When new hair will come and why there is redness? please suggest.
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.