Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Meenakshi ShankarYour feedback matters!
I gone through abortion before 2 week and the bleeding stopped with in 6 days, again bleeding today ,but not frequently like period, is this period or some problem is there?
I'm 18 years old and suffering from pcos since 4 years . I ws on medications but it didn't work out. It only showed temporary results. So I thought to give a try to natural remedies. While searching I got to know apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, licorice , flaxseed, fenugreek and other stuffs. And avoid dairy and soy products. So I want to know whether these things are really beneficial for curing pcos and hairfall caused due to it? Also can you please list out what should I eat and avoid. And should I consider these remedies? Can you suggest what test should I do to check hormone level.
Hi sir. I am blessed with a baby girl in the month of june 2015 by cesarean section. Since then I did not have my MC(periods). What should I do?
Homoeopathic Management in Gynecological Disorders
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health: Homoeopathy can offer good health to women in all stage of their Lives from infancy through old age. It is beneficial for the full range of emotional, mental and physical problems that a woman is likely to experience, and can help her through the transitional and developmental milestones of her life.
During the teen years homoeopathy can helps with the hormonal changes of puberty and the acne that often appears at this time, but primarily it can assist with the emotional upheavals, which frequently occur as little girls make the transition to womanhood.
Later in life when a woman gets pregnant, or has a hard time conceiving (homoeopathy can helps with problems of infertility, it can assist with difficulties frequently encountered, such as morning sickness and depression. By treating the mother during pregnancy and making her as healthy as she can be, we can insure that the baby will be born healthy and free of inherited diseases. By treating throughout pregnancy, we also assist the mother to go through childbirth safely and joyfully.
The homoeopathy healing art is beneficial in helping women overcome the effects of hormonal shock to the system, can occur after a difficult birth ,abortion, hysterectomy, and the use of birth control pills.
Homoeopathy for Women’s Health:
Homoeopathy can be used to treat many common physical and emotional symptoms associated with menstrual cycles, hormone imbalances, and pre-menstrual syndrome. Because of its emphasis on treating the whole patient on a physical, mental and emotional level, it is ideally suited for homoeopathic remedies w+ by stimulating the body’s healing system to regain a sense of balance, problems involving hormonal imbalances respond well to homoeopathic treatment.
Benefits of homoeopathic treatment for women:
Homoeopathic remedies are completely non-toxic and without side-effects. Hence, they can safely be ingested during pregnancy when other types of medicines cannot be freely prescribed. Further, when the mother is homeopathically treated during pregnancy, the foetus is also being treated. Since treatment is constitutional and nct symptomatic, both mother and child will be healthier, ensuring an Easier pregnancy and delivery.
Ideally, both parents should be treated before the baby is conceived as remedies act very deeply, right down to the genetic level. For example, a woman who has two children with cleft lips will be able to have a Third normal child if given the correct homoeopathic treatment before conceiving the child.
Regarding post-partum depression, much misery can be alleviated by homoeopathic treatment; remedies work quickly and effectively in cases.
Homoeopathy offers a safe and effective solution to the uncomfortable symptoms of menopause compared to HRT which has been found to cause many side effects ranging from nausea and varicose veins to strokes and cancer.
Many women suffer to the personality. Further, many women suffer from low-esteem in our male dominant world. Homoeopathic treatment strengthens the life force and enables the woman to have a stronger sense of self. The patient becomes more stable emotionally, more confident and independent. In many cases, there can be a dramatic change for the better.
What conditions can be treated-
Almost any affliction! Many examples are listed under categories below. The rest of page will highlight several conditions through remedy descriptions.
- Physical- anemia, chloasma (skin pigmentation), chronic fatigue, constipation, cystitis, genital warts, gestational diabetes, growths, hemorrhage, herpes, hot flashes, IBS, incontinence, insufficient, breast milk, mastitis, morning sickness, osteoporosis, piles, PM, poor libido, prolapsed, recovery from surgery, tendency to miscarriage, thrush, thyroid imbalance, vaginal infections, varicose veins.
- Emotional- anger, disappointed love, fright, guilt, grief, irritability, mood swings, post-traumatic stress disorder (eg after sexual abuse), weepiness.
- Mental- anxiety, depression, eating disorders, fears eg of flying, having a deformed baby, low confidence, obsessive- compulsive behavior, pessimism, post- partum depression, sleep disturbances, stage fright, timidity.
Premenstrual Syndrome: When treating a patient for PMS ( pre-menstrual syndrome), the homoeopathic practitioner will select the most appropriate remedy that covers the range of symptoms experienced. These include fluid retention , breast tenderness, headaches, irritability, weepiness, mood swings.
- Homoeopathic treatment is also effective in treating problems associated with menstruation- heavy bleeding, prolonged periods, painful periods, absent periods, etc. It is quite common for women who have experienced debilitating menstrual cramps for many years to have pain- free menstrual cycles after treatment.
- Homeopathy is commonly used to treat uterine fibroids, and homeopathic treatment may prevent the need for a hysterectomy.
- Symptoms of menopause also respond to homeopathy- hot flushes, insomnia, mood swings. See the section on homeopathy during menopause for more information.
- Homeopathy can also be used to treat infertility conditions. Homeopathy can also help couples conceive even when there is no know medical reason for the infertility.
- The range of conditions that may be treated with homeopathy is very wide, and includes cystitis, migraines, fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis, anxiety, depression, insomnia, eczema, hay fever, bladder infections, gallstones or kidney stones, respiratory ailments etc.
- In addition, homeopathic treatment is safe and effective pregnancy. It can help with symptoms of morning sickness, heartburn, constipation, and hemorrhoids.
- Increasing numbers of women are making use of homeopathy during labour and childbirth, and homeopathic treatment can be very helpful after delivery, or during breast- feeding
- Homeopathy is truly a friend to women. It is a comprehensive system of medicine which is able to meet the needs to people in all facets of their lives, and through all of life’s transitions. By strengthening the immune system and helping to balance the mind and the emotions, homeopathy can help women achieve the higher purposes of their lives, and feel their very best.
- Homeopathy is ideal for those looking for a safe and natural, as well as complete system of medicine, especially those wanting to take more responsibility for their own health. Homeopathy can be used to treat most illnesses- whether chronic, acute, or first aid.
Hello doc, i'm 27 yrs old currently 14.2 weeks pregnant. At 11 weeks my nt was 2.5 but it slowly resolved and at 12 weeks it was 2 and at 13 weeks it was 1.5mm. My doc suggested amnio or nipt n left us to decide whether we want invasive or nononvasive technique. Please suggest whether I am at risk of chromosomal abnormalities as my nt resolved quickly before 14 weeks? which test shud I opt for. I'm scared of amnio as it has risk involved.
Dear sir/madam my wife 26 is pregnent cover 9 month. We have 2 time check up the ultrasound and both result are found the baby positioned in BREECH position . Is this safe or not and pl tell me how the delivery occurred delivery dt 13 Sep 2016. The baby dnt move and one sided. Pl tell me the solution. Dr. say normal delivery is not possible.
I had intercourse 4 days before my period cycle. But I had normal menstruation after that. But I have a doubt. M I pregnant?
A detox diet is a temporary food habit, which involves detoxifying your body without causing much stress. Detoxifying includes cleansing your body of toxins, bacteria, and viruses that build up inside it. It usually lasts for a few days, and a detox diet consists of foods that are easy to digest and low in fat and protein. These foods help liver function and increase your metabolism, which brings about the detoxification progress.
Some of the constituents of a detox diet are:
1) Drinking copious amounts of water - Water performs many bodily functions like regulating body temperature, hydrating the body, regulating bowel movements etc. One such vital function is flushing out toxins. The more water you drink, the more toxins get flushed out of your body. Drinking eight glasses of water each day is advisable. Plus, water also helps to control hunger.
2) Munch on fruits and vegetables - Replacing your daily diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, which are rich in fiber, can help remove toxins. It also provides the body with necessary nutrients and antioxidants. Fruits rich in fiber are spinach, broccoli, avocado, blueberries, beans, artichoke and many others.
3) Eating oranges, lemons or limes - Citric acid helps to dissolve toxins within the body and increases and improves the functioning of the liver. Lemons contain the highest amounts of citric acid and eating them on a daily basis can be highly beneficial.
4) Drinking herbal tea - Herbal tea, which is a huge source of antioxidants and water, helps to flush toxins out of the body. Green tea is a good example of this and is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I have been suffering from the problem of irregular periods since past 10 months. I have also consulted homeopathic doctor and still there were no improvement. I have been gaining weight so far and its 2 month passed and I did not have mensuration. Last tym when I had mensuration it was for hardly 1 day and a half. Is it a problem of increasing weight or anything else?
How The 7 Chakras Influence Our Endocrinal System.
No matter how life started in our universe, ancient knowledge and modern quantum biology agree on this essential principle: matter does not generate mind or consciousness but quite the other way around. Consciousness manifests the physical form or matter. Life is a very personal experience to each one of us. Yet we all share its fundamental building blocks: our core energy centers, called chakras in Sanskrit. The word chakra means wheel or vortex. They are the junction points between matter and the mind, between our body and our consciousness.
They are seven main chakras, intersections of vital forces, swirling, expanding and contracting, as a column of 3D spheres of energy extending, in the middle of our body, from the base of our spine to the crown of our head. Chakras are the master programs running our emotional and physical lives, each one of them expressing different characteristics essentials to our growth and well being. Unsurprisingly the seven chakras interact with our body through the endocrine system (a seven gland system) which is one of the body’s main control mechanisms
. The following description provides more detail about the chakras, their location, the related glands and the characteristics they govern.
Crown chakra (Sahasrara, color violet): top of the head, pineal gland, spirituality and divine awareness.
Third eye chakra (Ajna, color indigo): between eyebrows, pituitary gland, intuition.
Throat chakra (Vishuddhi, color blue): throat area, thyroid, communication and self-expression.
Heart chakra (Anahata, color green): heart area, thymus, compassion, love, and healing.
Solar plexus chakra (Manipura, color yellow): navel area, pancreas, self will, self esteem, courage, and personal power.
Sacral chakra (Swadhisthana, color orange): genital area, ovaries, creativity, emotion and sensuality.
Root chakra (Muladhara, color red): base of the spine, gonads, safety and survival, sense of belonging.
When the flow of the subtle energy in one or more of the chakras becomes blocked, it affects our endocrine system, which produces the hormones that stimulate or inhibit physiological processes. And we may develop physical and mental illnesses. So when we look at it this way, we realize that a change in our consciousness does affect our physical body.
Biostress Imagery can attune, unblock and balance your chakras, providing emotional, physical and spiritual healing which ultimately leads to a stress-free total health.
Me and my gf had sex unprotected and due to that she had taken ipill. After that we again had sex but after 5- 8 day and she again had taken ipill so she had take it twice a month. Then she started having her periods which was unusual as she had already had her period for that month and also having itching during the periods and now she had started having pain in her thigh and a little swelling and she smoke also. I am really worried so please help me.
A 20 age girl taken ipill emergency in her lyf first time. Then Menstrual bleeding is happen normal or heavy. ND can it will cross above 7 days sir. Any serious issue about it. Help me Sir thank you.
Our freedom fighters fought for the country with dedication and passion, to get us our independence. They are the ones responsible for freeing Indian and shaping our country's future.
Freedom Fighters kept themselves physically fit and mentally stable by discipline, so they could arise to any emergency situation all day long, throughout the year. Their physical fitness and stamina played a very important role during war like crisis.
In today's fast paced world, people suffer from lot of stress and strain at every step of life. The concept of 'good health and healthy living' is not possible without any workout. The sense of health consciousness arises only after a sickness. This must be avoided, and the notion 'Prevention is better than cure' be adopted. So, to keep yourself healthy and going, why not follow a freedom fighter's workout regime.
First of all, the notion that one needs to go to the gym or workout on machines needs to be shoved. People in the olden times kept themselves fit without any fancy equipment or machines. They followed rigorous exercise regime and kept themselves healthy and strong. So, to become fit, one should seriously follow different formats of exercising with a routine. Running, swimming, jogging, push-ups, squat are some of the exercises that can be taken up to stay fit.
Doing these aerobic exercises regularly helps in toning almost every muscle in the body. Jogging has been proven to be good for the heart as it reduces the risk of heart diseases. They deliver oxygen to the heart and muscles. This list of exercise is good for people of all generations and sex. To be fit, you can do workouts like Push-ups, Pull-ups, Sit-up and Squat.
- Push-ups: This exercise helps to improve the muscles of the arms, chest and shoulders. This exercise helps to build abs; it is an exercise for the manly youth.
- Pull-ups: In this posture of exercising the upper half of the body is pulled. It is simply hanging from a firm rod and pulling your upwards. This exercise is extremely good for your shoulders and arms.
- Sit-ups: It is the best exercise to build strong abdominal muscles. It also helps the hip muscles. This is a very good exercise pro-pregnancy because most women tend to put on weight.
- Squat exercise: This is a great exercise which targets quadriceps, hamstrings and rest of the body. It also trains the muscle of the thighs. This is a welcoming exercise for the youth as well as athletes.
Lastly we must workout with the same zeal as our freedom fighters, to keep our body fit as a fiddle. We should follow our exercise schedule religiously and be dedicated to keeping our bodies fit!
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I had unsafe intercourse with my partner 7 days ago, my periods date is 12th june but still do not come. I do not want to be pregnant at any cost. Plzz suggest me smthng so that my periods come and I do not get pregnant. Is meprate10 mg can be taken good for me to avoid pregnancy. Or suggest some other medicine for periods. If by chance I got pregnant than is it safe to use abortion pills coz I can not go to a doctor now. Please solve my query. N please keep it confidential. I'll be very thankful to you.
What is the normal value for Beta HCG (SERUM) IN FEMALES? IF THE COUNT FOR Beta HCG IS 2083 mlU/ml. Do you think it is in normal range or still pregnancy is there in any part.
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!