Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Decrease salt in your diet
Less of soft drinks, tea and coffee
Less of green leaves like spinach and chulai and pumpkin, cauliflower, brinjals and mushrooms
Go for high fibre diet
Exercise and keep weight under control
Keep in touch with a urologist!
Hello sir. I want to discuss about my sex life. My sex life is not stable that why my married life is disturb. Pls guide me. We r also planning for baby but not succeed.
Undoubtedly eating fruits contribute to good health and provides a range of other benefits for your body. Nevertheless, you must follow some simple guidelines so that you eat fruits the right way. Eating fruits as and when you like doesn't do much good. Therefore, it is essential to know when and how to consume fruits in order to fully benefit from it.
Right time to eat fruits:
- Eating fruits first thing in the morning is preferable as you gain all the nutrients your body requires, which keeps you nourished and energized. Eating fruits on an empty stomach promotes good health and helps you shed the extra kilos. Additionally, it also prevents digestive problems and keeps you in good shape as your body fully absorbs all the vitamins, good carbohydrates and fiber present in the fruits.
- Eating fruits between breakfast and lunch is also an option that can help you maintain a proper diet. If you choose to have your fruit helping after breakfast, it is essential to adjust the proportion and time of both the meals accordingly. A fruit helping after breakfast should keep you full for at least two hours, thereby ensuring proper digestion. Make sure you balance your meals accordingly and do not end up overeating.
Why fruits should be avoided after meals:
- Even though fruits have high nutrition value, it also contains calories. If you consume a bowl of fruits just after your meal, chances are that your body may get more calories than it requires. No matter how healthy fruits are, eating them after meals can cause significant weight gain. Also, it is essential to keep in mind to not make your diet fruit heavy as then your body is deprived of nutrition present in meats, vegetables, dairy products and whole grains.
- It is of utmost importance that you avoid eating fruits just before going to bed. Fruits contain a lot of sugar which can, in turn, increase your energy levels thereby, keeping you awake when you need to sleep instead.
Hi doc, my husband he is 36 years and I'm 28, we got marriage in 2014 Dec, after getting married my husband's weight increased a lot a n d he s nw 112 kgs and I'm 50 kgs, already I got an abortion in month of April 2016, can we plan for another baby now, will it cause any problem while having sex, after abortion my weight is not gaining, even my face skin became very dull, Dark and rough, even I'm suffering from very bad dark circles, some times I get back pain please suggest me what to do how do I get free from dark circles and how to get my weight back.
I had a sex tonight but I have doubt to get pregnant. My partner also hv doubt. For my periods 13 days left. please suggest me what should I do. I don't want to use i'pill. Is there any method. Kiya khata khata khane se pregnant hone ki sambhavna kom ho jayegi.
Can premature delivery be predicted? I have a friend who is very thin and is 5 months pregnant. The doctor has told that the fetus is not developing properly and there is a good chance that the child may be born with some disabilities. The doctor has given the approximate delivery date of December, where as she will be in her 9th month in February. I just wanted to ask whether doctor can predict such premature delivery?
Hello, Me and my husband are 26 years old. INfact he 3 months younger than me. When is the best time for us to plan for kids? I heard that having kids after 30 years is a bit complicated. Please advise.
1) eat foods rich in protein like milk and milk product, eggs, chicken, meat.
2) eat energy dense foods like nuts, dates, potato, halwa, kheer etc.
3) eat fruits high in energy like banana, chickoo, sitaphal, mango, grapes.
4) eat two servings of pulses in a day esp. Soybean and urad dal.
5) have proper rest.
If you are looking out for proper meal plan and guaranteed weight gain results, click on consult privately.