Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Manju SinhaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I got married before 6 month. But now my wife is not pregnant. So please suggest me what can I do?
Hi I am 25 year old .I got married a month ago. I want to reduce weight have pcod.Can anyone guide for weight loss ?
I'm 29 years old women, have a problem of itching in vaginal and anus area, I've recorded this problem since I had a regular menstrual. I have a boyfriend & have a physical relation with him, but I'm confused as we never had intercourse. This problem is bothering me since past month, this makes me feel uneasy & itchy, can you help me in this matter ? Thankyou.
Oral sex is a form of sexual activity, which involves the arousal of one's genitalia by his/her partner using the mouth (tongue, lips and throat). It is also called Cunnilingus (performed on a female) and fellatio (performed on a male). It is done before intercourse and during foreplay for sexual arousal. It is safe as compared to vaginal or anal sex, the rate of getting a STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or HIV is comparatively lower.
Oral sex can spice up your life and can also make your partner reach orgasm. It is also a safe way of getting sexual pleasure without getting pregnant. But necessary precautions must be taken in order to have safe oral sex.
Some of these necessary precautions are:
- You can get throat cancer from oral sex: Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a cancerous virus found in the body of infected people. This virus can be transmitted to the person with whom you are engaging in oral sex. Studies show that people who engage with more than 6 sexual partners at once are more prone to get oral cancer. It is advisable to get your partner tested for HPV virus before engaging in oral sex.
- Oral sex also causes stress: Oral sex is generally related to hygiene, therefore the partner can be self conscious and worried about his/her genital hygiene. If oral sex is performed on a daily basis, some people prefer to wax their pubic hair often. This is harmful because it can cause red bumps and burning sensation occurs. It is advisable to trim your pubic hair and wash it properly before engaging in oral sex.
- A condom should be worn by the male during oral sex so that there is no risk of male fluid entering the woman's body.
- A latex, which is made into a thin sheet called dental dam can be used on the vagina or anus. This creates a thin barrier between the mouth and the genitalia. Hence, chances of getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases are greatly reduced.
Oral sex can be pleasurable and fun, but the risks of getting sexually transmitted diseases like herpes, gonorrhea and crabs is not altogether misplaced. So it is advisable to use proper protection and to maintain hygiene before engaging in oral sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Watermelon can really help in various health conditions but let us know these 8 #health #benefits of #watermelon.
Boosts #immune system
Helps in #energy #production
Helps prevent #cancer
Rich in #antioxidants
Improves #eye #sight
Promotes #weight #loss
Improves #heart #health
#lowers #blood pressure
My 36 week ultrasound shows that my placenta is placed posterior at lower segment and cervix is free. Will my delivery be cesarean? Please help.
National Geographic writer and explorer, Dan Buettner ,who studies the world's longest lived peoples, calls these areas where these people live ?Blue Zones?.
According to the New York Times they have the following in common:
1, An environment that encourages a healthy diet and plenty of exercise.
2, Healthy relationships with other people and good psychological health.
3, Looking after gardens.
4, Having a spirit of cooperation.
5, Easily accessible public health.
6, Being valued as seniors by their families and communities.
My husband gets excited within seconds while having sex. Whereas I take a little bit of time. Do I have any problem? I really take time to get in mood and become wet.
Pelvic pain is most common in women, though sometimes it occurs in men as well. There is absolutely no reason why pelvic pain cannot be treated and therefore women need not panic if they are experiencing such pain. The treatment of any pain can be done methodically after discovering its cause. Thus, before jotting down the treatments for pelvic pain, it is important to explore the reasons that cause pelvic pain in women.
Reasons for pelvic pain
- Reproductive organs in women play an important part in causing pelvic pain. The reproductive organ is complex when it comes to women and many small or big problems there might end up leading to pelvic pain.
- Any urinary infection or bladder irritation might also lead to pelvic pain.
- The nerves and muscles of the abdomen may cause pain in the pelvis area as well. In fact, the nerves and muscles are very tender near the pelvis area and care should be taken so that one does not strain them or pull the ligaments. This can cause severe pain.
- Another interesting point to be noted is that sometimes even after going through a lot of examinations, no causes of pelvic pain are found. In such cases it is understood that the pelvic pain is a manifestation of the remains of a long forgotten injury or accident.
- It has been examined and found out that physical abuse can at times lead to chronic pelvic pain. Though this link has not yet been understood properly, but it is seen to be true.
Treatments for pelvic pain
- The most basic treatment is to apply heating pad on the affected area. Heat helps in relaxing the muscles and nerves thereby, lessening the pain. However, this would reduce the pain, but cannot make it disappear in a day. Thus, it is a continued process for a week or 10 days till the pain recedes.
- Relaxation techniques like meditation, breathing exercises, yoga and even muscle exercises like jogging help in reducing the pain. However, this should be done under guidance. One wrong move can actually aggravate the pain instead of lessening it.
- Then there are painkillers which are non-steroidal and help in lessening the pain. Painkillers have a correct dosage and must be taken only after consulting a doctor. Self-medication in such cases can prove disastrous.
- At times, when all medications fail, surgery is the last resort.
Thus, these are some of the treatments that can be undertaken if and when you are experiencing pelvic pain. All these are connected to the root cause and must be followed only under medical supervision.
Hi doc, good evening M pregnant, 3rd month running, I have vomiting sensation in both the time morning n evening, so please suggest me some home remedies if it ll b better if you suggest me along with honey, m suffering a lot doc. I took medicine only for 10 days dat too folic acid n sustain, now stopped all the medicines, I decided to consult homeo care to take homeopathic medicine. Tq.
Hello. My age is 24 years I got married last year. When I had sex with my husband I got rashesh in my genital area. Maine Dr. Ko dikhana she said mjhe vaginitis hai nd maine trtmnt b kiya bt theek nai hua. 2-3 days itching hone lgti h pubic hair remove krne pe chhote chhote rashes ho jaate h .sexual intercourse krne me prob hoti h.plz tell me Dr. What should I do. Labia majora and minore me bahut itching hoti h jb mai candid b crm lgati hun toh theek ho jaata h but 1-2 din me phr itchng hone lgti h.
My wife is 31 weeks pregnant. Last few days she is having cough and cold. How to treat this. Will it affect the baby?
I had an operation of uterus removal last year because of the problem of heavy bleeding. Later it cause to several other problems (after operation. Like gradual weight gain. I do exercise but it causes muscles pain. And I have joint pain in my body. So I was unable to continue with the exercise. Other main cause is fatigue. I feel weakness in my body. I want to lose weight and I want a proper diet chart according to my age and my health condition.
Yesterday I got my blood report in which thyroid tsh is 8.40. What does it mean. I am 2 months pregnant. Is it harmful for my baby? please suggest and which med should I get?
मेरी पत्नी की मसिक में इस महीने थोड़ी परेसानी महसूस हो रही है। रुक रुक कर खून के थक्के जैसा आरहा है। क्या ये प्रेगनैन्ट होने के शुरुआती लक्षण है। क्या हम इसकी टेस्ट खुद से कर सकते है। टेस्ट करने परेगा न्यूज़ बिना किसी प्रेस्क्रिबशन के भी मेडिकल स्टोर पर मिल सकता है।
Sir or ma'am I don't know that I m pregnant or not. I want to know it without knowing every one. main qpne boy friend k saath kaafi close aagyi thi n sex hua tha pr sperms share nhi huye the usse lekin uake baad de mere periods band ho gye h about 3 months ho gye h pls iska reason bata digiye pls. I m very scared with this because I dont want to tell this to any one pls sir or mam answer me as fast as you can. Thanks in advance
Dear sir My wife is facing periods problem from past few months and also this month already completed 1month 20days still periods not happened so we both of thought may be will happen pregnant then we checked pregnancy test yesterday but there is also negative result. May be this kind of periods problem will be effect for future pregnancy please let me know. She got married with me 6 month before. Please help me on this issue. Because she looking for family plan but her periods is major problem. Kindly cooperate.
Cashew nuts or Kaju are extremely nutritious and delicious to eat. They are rich in vitamins, minerals, soluble dietary fiber and antioxidants that are essential for the normal functioning of your body.
The following are some of the health benefits of cashew nuts:
- Ensures healthy heart: Cashew nuts have a comparatively low fat content than most other nuts.It is cholesterol free, has rich antioxidants and contains a number of health-promoting phyto-chemicals that ensure protection against various heart diseases.
- Prevents cancer: Cashew nuts are rich in flavonoids that are known to be effective in combating the growth of tumor cells. It is rich in copper content that helps prevent and control the formation of cancerous cells and protects you from colon cancer.
- Manages hypertension and promotes health of nerves: Cashew nut contains magnesium, which is known for its effectiveness in controlling the levels of blood pressure. It enables you to control your blood pressure thereby, enabling you to manage hypertension. Lack of magnesium also affects the health of your nerves.
- Prevents macular degeneration: According to studies, regular consumption of most nuts tends to prove effective in reducing the risk of macular degeneration in the long term. Cashew nuts are among such nuts that have the ability to filter the sun's UV rays and offer you protection against age related macular degeneration.
- Aids in weight loss: According to studies, people who indulge in the regular consumption of cashew nuts and practice an active lifestyle are less susceptible to sudden weight gain than people who do not. Cashew nuts also contain good cholesterol and are hence considered to be very good for your overall health.
- Prevents gallstones: Gallstones are usually hard masses that are found in the bile duct or gallbladder. Gallstones normally develop due to the fatty nature of the cholesterol which obstructs its breakdown. According to studies, eating cashew nuts, in moderation, on a regular basis is helpful for preventing the formation of gallstones in women.
- Promotes health of tissue: Cashew nuts are rich in copper content, which when reacts with iron present in your body, leads to the creation of new and healthy red blood cells. It also helps in the production of collagen that keeps your tissues strong and healthy.
Sir I had undergone bartholin cyst operation one week before. What are the care should be taken now?
In today’s world, females have advance techniques available for shaping up their breasts. It is a part of their overall persona and beauty. Breast augmentation is one of the greatest plastic surgery operations that is done in hospitals across the globe.
Gone are the days, when you would sit back at home and blame nature for your saggy breasts. You have the gift of plastic surgery at your rescue. Breast augmentation can enhance the beauty of your breast and uplift its features. In this process, the implant is put under the pectoral muscle so that you can still breastfeed your infant if needed.
The process is executed with the help of a small 4 cm incision. The recovery process takes a week’s time. Breast augmentation can be carried out in a surgical centre or in any hospital’s outpatient facility. It doesn’t require a hospital stay in most cases. In some selected cases only, the procedure is done using local anaesthesia. In those cases, the patient stays awake. The breast region is made numb.
What to expect during the procedure?
The woman opting this must know what all are expected to happen during the procedure. The surgeon will insert the breast implant by making a single cut in one of the following three areas:
1. In the crease under breast
2. Underarm (axillary)
3. Around the nipple (periareolar)
After the incision is done, the surgeon will try and separate the breast tissue from the patient’s muscles and connective tissue. This will lead to the creation of a pocket either behind or in front of the pectoral muscle. After this, the surgeon will put the implant into the newly-created pocket. It will be centred behind the nipple.
Saline implants are put in an empty form and then filled with sterile salt water. Silicone implants are, however, pre-filled with silicone gel. After the implant is over, the cut is stitched with sutures and the skin is bandaged with adhesive and tape.
What to expect after the procedure?
For a few weeks, the patient might experience Soreness and swelling. It is also possible to develop bruises. Your scars will fade away with time. It is quite possible that the scars will not vanish permanently ever in your lifetime. You must wear a compression or sports bra at the time of healing. You might be required to take painkillers, as advised by the surgeon.