Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dentists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Manasvi Behl
Submit a review for Dr. Manasvi BehlYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of bad breath I used so many toothpaste but not work what would I do to solve this problem.
Sir meri wife ko 3 ya 4 month se jeeb me chhala (Mouth ulcer) hai aur bo heal nahi ho raha unko 3 ya 4 month pahle chicken pox hua tha aur unke periods bhi kam hote hai 1 ya 2 din me periods khatm ho jate hai sath hi bo breastfeeding bhi karati hai baby girl 1 year 10 month ko.
A toothache is usually a sign of inflammation in the nerve root – the result of decay, tooth trauma, or gum disease. If you have a continuous toothache that prevents sleep, or a tooth that is very sensitive to heat, cold, or sweet things, see your dentist as soon as possible. In the meantime, try one of these remedies to ease the pain, but be sure to follow up with a dental exam:
1. Belladonna: helps throbbing pain that is worse from touch or motion (e. G. Chewing) and worse at night. The mouth may be dry. The person may be irritable, excitable, and feverish with a flushed, hot face.
2. Chamomilla: helps the toothache that is worse from any warmth (whether taking warm food or drink in the mouth or upon entering a warm room) but not better with cold. The pain in unbearable, may radiate to the ears, and is worse at night. The person is irritable and oversensitive.
3. Coffea cruda: helps pain that is worse from heat and relieved by holding ice or cold water in the mouth. The person may be extremely excitable and hypersensitive.
4. Hepar sulph: can help with an abscessed tooth as well. The tooth is hypersensitive to touch, and the pain is worse from the least draft of air and worse from cold. The person is irritable
5. Hypericum: can help in any condition where a nerve has been injured. Pains are excessive and sharp, shooting, tearing, or drawing. Tingling, burning, and numbness may also be present. This remedy can be used for pain and sensitivity after root canals or other procedures that impact the nerve or nerve tubules.
6. Magnedia phosphoric: helps pain that is worse from cold, better from warmth and warm fluids, and better from pressure; the shooting pains may feel like electric shocks
7. Mercurius: may help a toothache from an abscess or decaying teeth. The pains are tearing, shooting, and often extending to the ears. They are worse at night and worse from eating or drinking anything hot or cold. The person may have bad breath or a metallic taste in the mouth with excessive salivation.
8. Plantago: can help a toothache that is hypersensitive to the lease touch, worse from cold air, and worse from both cold and warm drinks. The cheek may swell, the tooth may feel too long, and the person may have excessive salivation. Rubbing plantago tincture directly on the affected tooth may also give relief.