Find numerous General Physician in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physician with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physician online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhur Dalela
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Madhur DalelaYour feedback matters!
My penis size is 3.5 when erected and so thin how can I enlarge that Pennies enlargement treatment (operation) is good Can you suggest a doctor for enlargement treatment I am suffering depressed Height :6.1 Weight :75 Drinks :yes Chewing tobacco masturbation weakly twice or thrice.Please tell.
I have done masturbation for the past two years rarely,(continuously for a week) once and rarely then. Now I have stopped it but at night times without my consent I am having premature ejaculation (iam getting dreams) please help me out.
I am a 46 year old male. Very active - all days of the week. Average of 15, 000 steps a day. Crossfit athlete. Run very often. Eat decently. Blood sugar fasting: 88, Post Prandial: 182, Triglycerides: 205.70, LDL: 134, HDL 42.5, Total Cholesterol: 237.80, Blood Uric Acid: 5.3. Is this what is called the metabolic syndrome? I'd rather try and correct the lipid profile through diet and exercise - I already get a lot of exercise. If I start medication, will it be life long?
I need an advice about spider bite. A spider bite my mother before one year. Now she suffering with itching small small balls are appeared on skin. Very hard itching. These infections are spread through out the skin. She consulted skin specialist. They said that it is fungus infection. They provided lotion, tablets and ointment. But it provide only temporary relax. If stop these medicine the infection start to spread.
My sister suffering from the heavy and Dry cough Which medicine is should be taken in this condition Suggest me any good medicine.
My vitamin b12 level is low and essential tremor is there on right side of my body. My diet is vegetarian. Previously I was taking inderal 10 mg and eldervit injections.
Abdominal pain also referred to as stomach ache mainly appears in the pelvic and chest regions. The pain can be dull, crampy, sharp or recurrent. It occurs mainly due to a disease or inflammation that affects the abdominal organs. It is very important to seek the assistance of a doctor, especially if the pain is severe and is associated with pain in the chest and trauma or injury. It is not necessary that the pain in the lower abdomen be a cause of alarm, but it is essential to know the cause of the pain.
Symptoms of Abdominal Pain
- Belly ache is not something one should get worried about, but if the pain radiates downwards from the chest it could be a sign of heart attack. If chest pain radiate to left arm or back then think of cardiac and rarely pancreatitis ( especially for radiation to back).
- In case the symptom is accompanied by lightheadness or shortness of breath, it is very important that the doctor is contacted immediately.
- To avoid serious medical conditions, it is best to avoid pain killers as the symptoms would get hidden and the cause of pain would be difficult to identify.
What are the Main Causes of Abdominal Pain?
- The major organs of the abdomen include the stomach, gall bladder, small and large intestines, kidneys, liver, pancreas, appendix and spleen.
- Significant abdominal pain is caused mainly due to bacterial, parasitic and viral infections that affect the abdomen.
- The abdominal pain could be caused due to inflammation, intestinal disorders and blockages.
- The other common reasons that can produce pain in the lower right abdomen include diarrhea, constipation, stress, vomiting, stomach flu, and acid reflux.
- In the case of acid reflux the contents of the stomach go back into the esophagus and cause symptoms such as heartburn.
Common Causes of Pain in the Abdominal Region
The most common cause of abdominal pain is constipation, which is caused by difficulty in the digestive tract to push the waste out of the body. Severe pain in the lower abdominal area can rupture the organs and result in appendix. Infection in the kidney or occurrence of stones in the gallbladder can also cause pain in the abdominal region. Pain in the abdomen can also be caused by different types of cancer.
Some of the causes of abdominal pain are life threatening and therefore it is important to consult a doctor if the pain persists or lasts for a few days. It has been observed that even a heart attack can cause pain in the upper abdominal region or even cause back pain. Immediate medical attention should be sought in cases where the patient has fever, severe pain, weight loss, persistent vomiting and nausea, swelling of the abdomen and severe tenderness on touching the abdomen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!