Find numerous General Physician in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physician with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physician online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Madhur DalelaYour feedback matters!
I get testicular pain, only after work out or any hard work or sometimes even walking. And if I slip on stomach or giving any pressure on it for long time it pains for one day. For regular day it won't pain or even fill anything wrong. It happening from last 8 yrs. Doctor made sonography at the max pain time but it was normal.
Hello. I am a 33 year old male living in Denmark since 10 years. I am originally from India. Recently on my trip to India, I was sleeping on hard mattresses, as is the case usually with beds in India. And for some reason it has probably not gone very well with my back. In Denmark we sleep on very soft mattresses. And my back has usually been pretty good and have had no complaints around it. Even though I have knee problem due to my history in sports. But this time around, the pain has been very consistent. The problem is that when I sit on my bed, in a fairly nice posture, with back straight, and leaning back on a pillow or something, my middle back starts feeling sore and irritates me, and then I have to sit with out any support for a while to relieve the tension. Even when bending sometimes, I can feel the tightness in lower and middle back, can feel its sore. It's been a month and now I am back in Denmark since a week, but still don't see any changes. In general what do you think is the problem and could it be linked to the mattresses? On a side note, an MRI of my lower spine was normal, with a slight slight disc bulge, without any significant nerve compression, according to the radiologist. So I am assuming the structure and things are good, but maybe it's just a passing thing. But still need to do something so it does not get worse, and hopefully to get it back to normal sooner. Kindly suggest. Thank you
I want to ask That How muck time take to regenerate Sperm in Body After ejaculate yesterday? How much Time Take For benign fresh Sperm? Please tell me. I want to became my wife pregnant. Can.I.do sex every day? Every Day make Fresh Sperm In body?
I am suffering from cough from last 2 years and I have taken allergic medecins from last two year but no relief I s done please help me for relief from all of these.
I have a prbm of acidity since last two months. I had tried a lot of medicine but it was not cleared what can I do now.
I have a headache in my head for 5 months I have treatment it but not responding have you any solution.
Do sleep need change as we age & how much we need to sleep after 50 also how much exercise do people over age 50?
Hello sir I am 27 male from last few days I am getting dry cough and acidity a lot. What could be the reason? I have recently moved to the different state so food here is too much spicy? Can that be reason and for acidity what is the remedy please let me know.
Sir my TG level Is 228 & Uric Acid level is 6.9 my age is 22 years now. What kind of food should I avoid or to intake to adjust this level In my body?
Hello Doctors, I am suffering from acute gastritis and anemia. My haemoglobin is 13.8 but have less haemocrate. My RBC are just in the normal range. I feel weakness and shortness of breath. Please suggest me some lifestyle modification and cure for the same. I have also mentioned the medicines I take.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.
My father have sugar and right now his sugar level reached 550. Please suggest me how to reduce sugar immediately.
Can I get medication for erectile dysfunction (ED) on the NHS? What should I do if my erection won’t go down?
My father is suffering from dementia from last 1 year. It's not identified initially but later on from last 5-6 months it's observed from his change in behavior. He is not able to recall anything but able to recognize faces. We did MRI and CT scan of his brain which got a shrink in his brain's vain (As per doctor. From last one month he is having homochek (Morning) and Donep (night. Please suggest for further treatment. My father aged 70 years old.
Anorgasmia, also known as Coughlan's syndrome, is a form of dysfunction, which deters your performance in bed. It is defined as the inability of a patient to achieve an orgasm even with adequate stimulation. Anorgasmia may also refer to long delays in achieving an orgasm, causing significant concern or stress to the patient. This condition is more commonly seen in women, especially those in the postmenopausal age group.This is especially common in women.
Cause of Anorgasmia:
- Trauma to the genital or pelvic organs; this trauma can be acquired from straddle injuries, for example falling off a balance beam or a bicycle
- Complications of surgery in the pelvic area
- Gynecologic operations, difficult childbirth and prosthetic procedures
- Diseases, such as multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injuries and diabetes mellitus
- Psychological conditions such as anxiety, depression or alcoholism
- Certain kinds of drugs such as antidepressant medications
- Addiction to heroin and other opiates
Occasionally, anorgasmia results from a combination of these causes
Symptoms of Anorgasmia: The primary symptom of anorgasmia is the failure to climax during sexual intercourse. Some patients may also experience a decreased intensity of orgasms, take a longer time than usual to achieve orgasms, and experience pain in lower abdomen or pelvic region during sexual intercourse. These symptoms can produce marked distress for the individual.
Types of Treatments Available: Anorgasmia is best managed by a sexual therapist. These experts are specialists in managing sexual dysfunction, and would initially confirm the diagnosis with several blood tests. A thorough neurological examination will be performed and hormone levels, blood sugar and genital blood flow will be evaluated.
Anorgasmia can be treated with:
- Changes in lifestyle and sexual practices
- Minimizing stress and anxiety
- Trying different techniques of sexual stimulation
- Kegel exercises
- Use of several devices, such as vacuum pumps and vibrators
- Cognitive therapy, a form of behavioral therapy that promotes changes in a person's ideas and attitude towards sexual activity)
- Counseling for couples (to allow them to address any issues in the relationship, at home and in the bedroom)