Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
We are married for 2 years, we have sex 4-5 times a day, her vagina is loose now. Once we had sex after 1 month gap it was tight again, but when we started regularly its loose again. Its ruining my sex life. Is there anyway to make vagina tight and enlarge penis?
Meri marraige ko 5 years ho gaya ha. Lekin meri wife pregnent nahi ho paa rahi he. Bahut sare Dr. Ko dikhya but koi fayada nahi hua. Kuch solution ho to batayenge.
2. Regularly use moisturiser/coconut oil over hands and feet at bedtime to keep the hands and feet soft and supple.
3. Weekly soaking the feet in lukewarm water for 20 min and pat dry and apply moisturizer/coconut oil at night would keep feet softer. In diabetics, please use plain tap water or lukewarm water temperature should be checked by someone else to ascertain the water temperature is just warm and not hot as some diabetics may have reduced sensations.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
If I am planning to become pregnant while using allegra (fexofenadine) Allegra is safe during pregnancy?
Sir and a last question is that her period was over just 2 days ago.But i hae given ipill within 2 hours of sex.
Thyroid disease is a condition that affects the thyroid gland, a small, wing shaped gland that secretes the thyroid hormone. The thyroid is controlled by the pituitary gland and its proper functioning. These thyroid hormones are responsible for the metabolism of the body and a slight tweak in the levels can also lead to the onset of thyroid diseases like hyperthyroidism (excessive production of the thyroid hormone) or hypothyroidism (inadequate production of the thyroid hormone), as well as other conditions. The thyroid hormone has a crucial role to play as far as pregnancy is concerned. Let us find out how.
- Estrogen and hCG: There are two distinct hormones that are related to pregnancy, the human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and estrogen. These hormones can cause an increase in the thyroid hormone levels that are contained in one's blood. The hCG is usually created by the placenta and is quite similar to the TSH or thyroid hormone. The hCG is known to mildly stimulate the thyroid gland, which causes greater production of the thyroid hormone. Also, once the estrogen in the body increases, it can lead to higher levels of globulin, which is a thyroid binding substance. This is a protein that takes the thyroid hormone to the blood and is also known as thyroxine binding globulin. When these hormones change on a less than normal basis, it can lead to difficulties in the thyroid reading during pregnancy.
- Nervous System: The thyroid gland is known to be especially important for the development of the baby's brain and nervous system. In fact, the thyroid hormone supplied by the mother in the first trimester will have a direct bearing on the development and growth of the foetus. This thyroid hormone travels through the mother's placenta. Once the first trimester has been completed, the baby will start to produce its own thyroid hormone.
- Enlarged Thyroid during Pregnancy: While the thyroid does enlarge slightly during one's pregnancy, it cannot really be detected merely with a physical examination. While a noticeable enlarged thyroid may point at the advent of thyroid disease, it will need to be properly evaluated as these problems are difficult to diagnose during pregnancy. This is due to the high levels of thyroid in the bloodstream during pregnancy, as well as an increase in fatigue and the other symptoms that are most commonly associated with thyroid disease.
- Hyperthyroidism in Pregnancy: This condition during pregnancy can cause congestive heart failure as well as the risk of preeclampsia, which can cause the rise of blood pressure during pregnancy.
- Hypothyroidism in Pregnancy: This can cause anaemia due to a low count of red blood cells which prevents proper oxygen supply for the baby.
I have pcod. What is more imp diet chart or exercise? I also feel that my abdomen area is swelled and I feel bloated at all times .oily skin + pcod contributes to pimples and bad SKin.
Hello doctor ,i'm 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy , I had mifepristone 200 mg 2 pills on 18th and misoprostol 200 mp 2pills on 20th orally and 2pills vaginal and I puked after 15 mins if misoprostol ,i had heavy cramps and nauseous feeling ,bt very lil bleeding and I bleed and stop and bleed again and now its 22nd can I start the process again or should I go for d and c . Pls guide me properly and pls tell me if there are any complications now.
Which type of activities we have to do during pregnancy for a normal delivery during pregnancy? Is painless delivery option safe for normal delivery?
I am in 25 weeks of pregnancy and undergone open gall bladder stone surgery in Feb this year. Can I go for normal delivery or have to go for cesarean?
Syphilis is a contagious disease that is sexually transmitted through oral or anal sex. The disease can even be passed from one person to another through kissing for a long time or through physical contact. A pregnant woman is at a high risk of passing the disease to her newborn which can cause abnormalities and even death of the baby. It is caused by the bacteria treponema pallidum.
Symptoms of syphilis
- Primary stage: the symptoms of syphilis are visible within three weeks which appears as a single and painless sore on the penis or inside vagina and rectum.
- Secondary stage: in the secondary stage, the symptoms manifest themselves as red or brown spots visible on soles of feet or palms of hand. They can be accompanied by fever, headache, swollen glands, fatigue and hair loss in patches.
- Latent stage: in this stage, a person has no symptoms but the infection is still present in the body.
- Late stage: this stage occurs 10-20 years after a person had first contracted syphilis. In this stage, the organs are severely damaged, including heart, brain and nervous system. It can cause paralysis or even death.
Can this condition be cured?
With a single dose of the antibiotic penicillin, syphilis is easily curable in its early stage. If the condition persists for over a year, additional doses might be required. It should be treated early to prevent further complications. There are other options for patients who are allergic to penicillin. Until the sore or rash heals completely, after the treatment of syphilis, you should abstain from having sex. If syphilis is left untreated, some severe and permanent damage can be triggered by it, including blindness, dementia or even death.