Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Things to which body gets hypersensitive and reacts in the form of unwanted symptoms are allergies. These can be either on the skin, an immune response like fever etc, or food allergies. Acute onset and recurrence of symptoms are most irritating factors of allergies. Thus, prevention is the best solution and here are few tips to keep allergies at bay.
1. Early morning schedule -
A regular exercise schedule of min 20 mins stretching and 20 mins Yoga in soft sunlight will help to keep the vitamin D3 levels maintain. This will also help to keep the calcium levels up.
2. Breathing exercise -
Deep breathing in a rhythm like in yoga will help increase in lung capacity. This also keeps lower your anxiety.
3. Proper sleep -
Sleep more or less both ways is a source of illness. For an adult, a good sleep of 7-8 hrs is helpful to keep mind stress free. Most important 'Early to bed and early to rise keeps a person healthy wealthy and wise.'
4. Proper water intake -
Good amount of water intake at a regular interval will keep your body hydrated. This indirectly helps immune response and other physiological functions to work at full.
5. Keep healthy food -
It's really hard to find organic food material. Thus, roof gardens and kitchen gardens are increasing day by day. Taking raw salads and sprouts will help to provide routine vitamins and minerals. Seasonal fruits ones a day by chewing rather than juice will stimulate the appetite and balance metabolism.
Am anargha my last menses date is jan 4th and now I want to know how much month. Am now conceiving baby. And how many week it is.
I dnt know what medicine doctor giving, he gives the medicine in small boxes, it shows how many drops should dilute in 1/4 water, three times per day. Please doctor why the bleed did not stopped it whether this is good for her ovary or not Please, we did not have child notyet I am 28 & my wife 25.
My periods had been very irregular. I had unprotected sex, which was sex for the first time on 15th December. There was no ejaculation though. Still I had Ipill with in 3 hours. The last time I was on period was 22nd November as my periods are very irregular my period tracker suggested that 18th December was my evaluation date. Should I fear of getting pregnant?
I am 31year old guy and I having sex without protection. But she is not getting pregnant. Will please advise me anyone what I need to do. Do I need consult anyone or else suggest me.
The Chennai floods this season have broken all records. The city has not been hit with a rainstorm of this degree in about 100 years. The entire city is reeling under the effects of this flood, with many becoming victims of diseases and injuries as a result.
Floods in your city can increase the spread of waterborne diseases such as cholera, typhoid, Hepatitis A etc. Not only that, the transmission of vector borne diseases such as dengue, malaria and chikungunya increases as well. Severe flooding can even lead to accidents such as electric shocks. However, there are certain precautions you can take to avoid these potential health hazards.
1. Avoid flood waters as these may have been contaminated with sewage and remains of animals
2. Boil water before consuming it or using it to cook food
3. Make sure you wash your hands thoroughly before eating, and drinking and always use a disinfecting soap
4. Avoid water coming from wells until it has been treated
5. Throw away food that has come in contact with flood water, whether it was refrigerated or not
6. Throw away food that has been standing at room temperature for more than two hours or smells foul or has changed colour and texture
7. Make sure you cover and treat any open cuts or wounds
8. Bathe regularly
9. Make sure you use mosquito repellents at home and on your clothing and skin
10. Don’t touch open wire or sockets or let them come in contact with water as it can cause shocks
11. Don’t allow your pets to go outside as they can become hosts of vector borne diseases
12. Throw away accumulated garbage and debris as they can turn into a breeding ground for rats and mosquitoes
13. Make full use of vaccination facilities
By adopting these simple measures, you can safely avoid the most common types of health hazards prevalent during floods.
I have undergone cesarean 4 months back. What precautions do I need to take to maintain good health?
I'm a 25 year old unmarried girl. There's redness and irritation in vaginally. No swelling and no painful urination, lots of dryness in n around the vaginal lips. I'm using V-wash to clean the intimate area and applying mustard oil after every wash. But it still doesn't cure my problem. What can be done, please suggest.
Hi Doctor, I have a Polycystic ovaries problem due to which my periods are irregular. Can you please suggest me the medicines to come out of this problem. Thank you
Hey am 35 week pregnant. Today I had done my 9th month scanning.in that 1 layer umbilical cord is rounded by baby. Is that is a problem. I was totally tensed. Pls say a rly.
IS using condom to cover the penis whie intercourse is helpful? If is it so then in my case my husband fingered me without washing his hands. So is there a chance of being pregnant?
How it can harm if period days are 1 or 2 days? can it harm if its in clot and it color is blue or green?
Diabetes is a disease that affects the way your body deals with glucose in the blood and the glucose absorbed from the food you ingest. Diabetes is generally of two basic types - Type 1 and Type 2. Apart from these two types, there are other kinds as well including gestational diabetes that some women suffer from during their pregnancy. Type 2 Diabetes is a condition where the cells of the body do not make proper use of the insulin being produced by the pancreas.
Living with this kind of a condition may seem debilitating at first, but here are a few things you can do to make life easier despite Type 2 Diabetes.
- Weight: Being overweight is one the foremost side effects and sometimes, even cause of Type 2 Diabetes. To make your life easier, you can lose weight so that the complications involved are that much less. Diet and exercise are key for appropriate weight loss. Watch your diet so that you can eliminate high cholesterol as well. This can ensure that unnecessary amount of fat does not stick to your muscles and organs, which in turn will fuel better functioning of the same.
- Health Care Providers: Being fit with Type 2 Diabetes does not merely mean staying within your normal weight range. It also means taking care of your medication and insulin doses so that you can function in a more normal way. Make your family and friends your support system as you go about life so that people can help you and recognize symptoms when something goes wrong. Be in constant touch with your health care providers and the general physician you see so that they are in the loop and you know exactly what to do in case there is an emergency.
- Exercise: Being active is a great way to keep your blood sugar level low even as you ensure that you heart is in good condition. This will further eliminate the risk of heart disease, hypertension and high cholesterol. Sweating it out also helps the insulin work in a better manner within your body.
- Balance: While you may be asked to remove sugar from your diet, there is no need to stay away from proper meals. You can have a fiber rich diet that also has plenty of fruits and vegetables so that you get your due nutrition to maintain a fit body.
Watching your lifestyle is the main thing you need to do if you are suffering from Type 2 Diabetes.