Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhu Srivastava
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu SrivastavaYour feedback matters!
With IPL fever on the rise, all the players are giving us major fitness goals. It is indeed inspiring how despite such hectic and busy schedule, they manage to keep themselves fit and take all the challenges head-on. While a right balance of rest and exercise is essential, proper diet plays an equally important role in keeping them in best of health. Let us read on to know the importance of right food not just cricketers but every athlete.
Just like a car that needs the right fuel to function at its best, all athletes require the right fuel to be successful in their sport. Eating right before, during and after your workout can not only keep you feeling energized but will ensure that you stay injury-free as well. Our body functions like a well-oiled machine only when given the right kinds of food. While the right food is critical, the timing of such foods can also play a huge role in ensuring that you achieve your goal successfully.
Before The Workout
While you what you eat can vary depending on what kind of foods you eat generally, it is definitely a better idea to focus on the right kinds of food that you should include before your workout. If you are an athlete, then you should pay attention to:
- Low-fat meals before your performance day will ensure that your body is working out at its peak
- Carbohydrates and protein should be taken in very little quantities
- Vegetarians should increase intake of soy, paneer, and tofu
- Non-vegetarians should focus on chicken, seafood, and eggs
- Fried and high-fat foods should be completely avoided
During The Workout
As an athlete, staying hydrated and keeping your energy levels up during your performance is key. This is applicable even during your workout session. High-level athletes constantly stay hydrated by drinking energy drinks and eating snacks containing carbohydrates. Sports drinks and water at regular intervals will ensure that you do not get dehydrated anytime during the game or workout. As far as eating is considered, whether you are playing a game or are in a high-intensity workout, consuming foods that have a combination of lean protein and carbohydrates is absolutely critical. Bananas, rolls with lean meat, salads, tomato-based carbohydrates, smoothies, and yogurts are a great way to accomplish the above.
After The Workout
After a game or a high-intensity workout, the focus should remain on replenishing the lost energy and this can only be achieved by consuming complex carbohydrates and tons of fluids depending on water loss during the game. Foods such as wraps with lean meat, salad wraps, cheese and tomato sandwiches (low-fat cheese), dry fruits, nuts, and smoothies are just a few ideas on how you can replace the lost energy so your body can begin the process of repair. Most players tend to have alcohol which can mess around with the recovery process if there is an injury. However, try to increase fluids by taking water or electrolytes before such alcohol consumption to prevent damage.
Focusing on the right foods can truly help you to achieve the next level of fitness in your game or performance.
Hi, my mother is 50 years old she is feeling lots weakness in body her health is getting down day by day & her diet also very poor we got her blood test also in the report everything is fine I want to ask can we give her iron calcium tablets or tonics I would like to be happy if you will suggest something better.
Hi, I am 19 weeks pregnant, I have given urine test and I found" calcium oxalate crystals "are present in urine. I am worrying about this. Please let me know if there is any risk as early as possible. Thanks.
If I can get pregnant before period s after my D and c is any complications or again chances of miscarriage.
I had unprotected sex with my partner during my fertile window. Although withdrawal was done, I'm afraid that I might get pregnant. I am due my period. What should I do.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.