Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M.S. Chauhan
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. M.S. ChauhanYour feedback matters!
Mera beta 4 month ka hey or uska HC 42 cm hey .3 month ka tha tab HC 40 cm thA. Dr. Kehte hey ki uska ctscan karana hoga to kya koi problem ho sakti he. Vo apna head abhi toda can control kar sakta h. Or koi problem nai he. Dr. Kehte he ki uska HC tezi se bad raha he to sirf check karna hee. To kya koi problem ho sakti h. Pls help me.
Dear doctor, my nephew is 11 year old and he is in 6th standard but still he is passing urine in bed. My sister fed of this and she make him to pass urine before going to bed. But still he is doing in the bed. Kindly tell us what we have to do. Thank you.
My grand son is 16 months, diag rickets, 25-oh vit d3 - 8.8, cal 8.51, phosphorus 4.0, APD 999. Without support can not sit from bed can not standup. He walk when made standup, what to do for his cure.
My son is 4 years 10 months from 2 years onwards I used to give him pediasure in milk for 3 times a day. So now today onwards can I give him complain in the morning & pediasure in the evening will it effect his health.
My baby girl is 7 months old. Her stool is hard and too small amount. She is crying during potty. Her wt is 7.5 kg. We are giving her enfamil a+ and rice dal. Please suggest what to do ?
My boy child is 1 year old. His weight is 9 kg. Dr. Prescribed my child to take Every night LASMA 4 (4 mg) tablet and also prescribed to continue it for 3 month. My boy child just takes 1 st tablet today i.e on 12.2.18 at 9.15 am. Wrongly my wife gives one tablet at morning instead of evening. Now my question 1. Is any problem there to give the tablet morning instead of evening? 2. Will I continue this medicine at every evening for 3 months? 3.Is it safe for my child at 1 year old? What I will do pls help me.
A baby should be breastfeed for at least the first few months after birth. Breastfeeding has a number of benefits for both the mother and child. Apart from being the best source of nutrition for the baby, it also helps the mother and child bond.
Here are a few benefits of breastfeeding your baby.
- Nutrition: No formula can be compared to the nutrition provided by a mother’s milk. The first milk produced by a mother’s breasts is known as colostrum which is rich in antibodies and proteins. Breast milk is made up of the perfect mix of proteins, vitamins and essential fats. It is also easier to digest as compared to formula feeds.
- Immunity boost: A mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and helps strengthen the newborn child’s immunity. These antibodies also help lower the baby’s risk of developing asthma or allergies later in life. Babies that are breastfed are also said to have a lower risk of suffering from ear infections, respiratory problems and diarrhoea. It also plays an important role in lowering chances of sudden infant death syndrome. Breastfeeding is also said to protect babies from certain types of cancer in infancy and later stages,
- Bonding: While being breastfed, a baby is held close to the mother and has skin to skin contact. This makes the baby feel secure and helps him or her to bond with the mother. For the mother, this process can also help fight postpartum depression and help reconnect with the baby.
- Healthy weight: Babies who are breastfed are said to be less likely to develop obesity. This is because breast milk has lower levels of insulin as compared to formula and babies who are breastfed have higher level of appetite and fat regulating hormone called leptin. As they grow, these babies put on a healthy amount of weight, but refrain from overeating and have healthier eating patterns. This helps maintain a healthy BMI and prevents diseases like diabetes etc.
- Boosts intelligence: Studies show that babies who were breastfed for the first six months have a higher IQ than those who were not. Thus, breastfeeding is said to play a significant role in cognitive development. There are two main reasons for this. Firstly, breast milk is said to fatty acids that are not available in formulas, Secondly, the emotional bonding between mother and child is also said to contribute towards boosting IQ levels.