Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. M M Dogra
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. M M DograYour feedback matters!
6 natural ways to increase the size of your penis
Your lifestyle habits can affect the size and growth of your penis, leading to anxiety problems and negative body image issues.
But you can naturally augment the size of your penis through simple ways, which are:
1. Say yes to exercise
Exercising regularly can significantly affect your penis size and cause you to have a long and healthy penis. By exercising from time to time, you end up improving blood flow to
the organ as well as clearing up the blood vessels.
2. Kick the habit
Smoking can considerably affect the size of your penis due to the blockage that small tobacco smoke particles create in the arteries that supply blood to the penis. Moreover, since smoking is associated with heart diseases, the flow of blood to several organs in the body gets affected including the penis.
3. Have lots of fruits and vegetables
For a healthy and long penis, you need to have fruits and vegetables high in antioxidants. These elements are very helpful in fighting free radicals (elements that damage your body) that form in the blood vessels. Additionally, antioxidants also help in strengthening the blood vessels.
4. Cut down on your stress levels
Stress and anxiety can also reduce the size of your penis. This happens as negative feelings cause blood to flow from the penis. As a result it becomes very difficult to increase the size of the organ. Another reason that can contribute to the small size of your penis may be sexual performance anxiety.
5. Spend time meditating
While meditation can help in improving your sex life, it can also enhance your body's blood circulation, leading to the development of the penis.
6. Take a warm shower
A warm shower can aid in increasing blood flow to not only your body but also the penis. The warmth of the water aids in augmenting blood flows into the organ, enabling the growth of the penis.
As a treatment course, there is no particular medicine that is scientifically proven yet, however, a few ancient ayurvedic formulations seem to give really good results for most of my patients.
Hello, Now I got some more trouble as I m already in medication of PCOD. This time m facing something other problem. I have back many since one month ago. I advised by a doctor to do x-ray. My all reports are normal. But" Slight straightening of Lumbar curvature seen" this sentence making me cry. I have searched on net but I didn't got what it is? Perhaps something big problem. Help me doctors please. If there is some vital problem please suggest me what type of specialist should I gone through? help
My father is having diabetic foot problem. I'm treating him since more than a year, the part of portion which was actually damaged is not getting totally recovered. Olny 30 -40 % of portion is good. Can any one help me out.
Hello sir, I am a 21 years male. I am suffering from sneezing for last 5 days. What should I do? Please tell me.
I've been suffering from mouth ulcer occasionally. I couldn't eat or even speak. It comes all around the mouth, in the tongue, lips.help me
My son is 10 months old. Now, he got a problem like, one of his testis is not in the scrotum. When we scan it, it was given in the report as the left side of the testis is present in the left side external inguinal ring measuring 15 * 6mm. So whether operation is the only solution for him? Or we can wait for few more years for this problem? Kindly suggest me a solution for this issue. We are really worried.
My wife 54 year old was taken to MMM hospital due to High Bp and erratic ECG. Doctor advice to take angiogram. After angiogram (7.10.2016) they advice that she has got 90% & 80 % block are there ,Hence they advice her to go for Anjio plaster, during doing angiogram it self she got upset and do not want to go for anjio plaster. Still as on date she is taking only medicines. After doing angiogram totally her body conditions are very bad, Lost her weight around 10 to 12 kgs, unable to do any house work, unable to take proper food, Food swelling is difficult. Few days back we conducted blood test through thyrocare and following are the Cardiac Risk Markers Results. 1) Lipoprotein (A)(LP (A) 75.8 mg/dl. 2)High Sensitivity C-reactive Protein (hs-CRP)= 3.34 mg/dl. & 3) Apolipoprotein- A1 (Apo-A1) =122 mg/dl. Based on this result what is your views doctor, I am unable to convince her to go for anjio Plaster or by pass operation. Kindle advice me in this regard. Thanks with regards
What are the essential symptoms of dengue fever and what precautions should be taken. Can you suggest some medicine for headache during dengue fever. Thanks.
I think in the bottom of my throat something is situated because I am feeling difficulty to press air through my bottom of throat. I have also jaw problem, tightness in facial muscle neck pain, back pain etc. Is this swallowing problem or breathing problem? Please tell me what should I do best for myself?
I am 16 years old if I masturb 4 times daily from 14 years what are the effects I am going to face in the nearer future.
In order to, safeguard oneself from the STDs one should always ensure to use protection during intercourse and one such form of protection is female condoms. Female condoms are pouches that are made of latex and polyurethane. These are used by women during sex in order to prevent pregnancy and to reduce the chances of infection through sexually transmitted diseases. Each end of these pouches are made of rings that are flexible. One end is inserted deep inside the vagina before sex is initiated. This end is held in position by utilizing the rings available at the closed end while the rings which are at the open end remain outside the vagina during sex.
A question of comfort
Even though it can be safely used by all women, some have complained that they find female condoms to be an inappropriate form of contraception as they don’t feel comfortable with their genital areas being touched. Thus, it is very important that the appropriate form of contraception be considered for you and your partner. If you feel you cannot use this condom correctly other options of contraception should be considered.
Advantages of a female condom
1. Condoms can prove to be a reliable pregnancy averting method if they are properly and consistently used.
2. Since the exchange of bodily fluids like semen and vaginal fluid is prevented, female condoms aid in offering protection against many STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) like HIV, herpes and others.
3. Female condoms are only needed during the time of sex and any form of advance preparation is not required. This makes their usage suitable for unplanned sex.
4. Doctoral prescriptions are not needed to procure female condoms.
5. The condoms are usually small in size, easily disposable as well as easy to carry.
6. Using condoms does not have any medical side effects although it is advisable to check the materials used in it to avoid any allergic reactions.
7. Insertion of female condoms can be done up to a duration of eight hours before sex.
Some common problems
Although using female condoms has its advantages, it is common that some women may find that putting on a condom leads to interruption in sex. In order to avoid this, foreplay that includes a part where the condom is worn or inserted early can easily help. Other disadvantages include –
1. Even though condoms are generally very strong, they are prone to splitting or tearing in case of improper use.
2. Availability of female condoms is much lesser in comparison to the male counterparts
3. Female condoms are usually more expensive than male condoms (approximately 5 times more than male condoms).
However, female condoms can give back control to the woman in case the male partner doesn’t have protection or doesn’t want protection. It is something that enables the woman to be in control and safe from diseases or unwanted pregnancies. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
I am suffering a hard cough from last week. Pls suggest a relief from cough. When it will get cough I am getting heart pain please suggest me a answer.
Without wine and stress, can blood sugar and blood pressure diseases create in human body. Tell some in favour and if not increase by wine and stress. What are basic reasons of these diseases.
I have feeling that sole portion under foot fingers and adjecent about 1 inch to 2inch sole is having mud stick to it. I can feel touch. I am border line diabetic and not taking medicine for it. I underwent bye pass surgery for heart 6 years back my b. P. Is normal. I take met xl 12.5 morning and 75mg ecosprin +10mg atrovastin in night. That is all the medicines. Suggest me further.
I have headache from last one week. Only left side of my head has ache. Everyday same time during afternoon around 3-4 pm.
My daughter 4 years old having flu cold frequently, now some swelling (like mosquito bite red patch, itching problem in her body, that will disappear after 15/20 minutes also. Pls advise.
There are certain foods that you should be eating on a regular basis to improve your overall health. These foods contain the necessary micro and macro nutrients to nourish your body and allow it to function optimally.
The 7 foods that you should include in your diet are:
- Brown rice: Opt for the whole grain variety instead of white rice, as brown rice contains complex carbohydrates instead of simple carbohydrates. Brown rice provides energy to the body without spiking the blood sugar levels. It is also a good source of trace minerals like manganese, phosphorus and selenium.
- Eggs: A boiled egg is, without a shade of doubt, one of the best superfoods that you can come across. An egg packs a powerful nutritious punch that contains protein, vitamin D, selenium, zinc and copper. Apart from being nutritious, it is an inexpensive source of protein.
- Apples: You must have heard the age old proverb that 'An apple a day keeps the doctor away'and it stands good even today with good reason. Apples are good sources of antioxidants, flavonoids and fiber that help in reducing the risk of blood pressures problems and diabetes. Apples are also known to reduce levels of bad cholesterol in the body. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
- Spinach: Spinach is a superfood that contains good amounts of vitamin C, and various antioxidants that help in maintaining optimal functioning of the body. It is also known for its anti-cancer and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is a good source of protein and calcium that you may use as a part of fat loss diet. Yogurt also contains healthy probiotic bacteria that promote healthy digestion.
- Fish: Fish contains protein in good amounts, the variety of amino acids content in fish helps in improving metabolism in the body. It also helps in building muscle and losing fat. Fish contains Omega-3 acids which help promote a healthy nervous system.
- Garlic: Consumption of garlic on a regular basis is known to keep the body free from toxins due to its antibiotic properties. The high sulfur content of garlic boosts immunity levels in the body and protects it from common cold and cough.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.