Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lucky L. ChandekarYour feedback matters!
Meri wife sex k time garm nhi hoti h. Please koi aesi medicines btaye ki sham ko du to puri raat sex k liye teyaar rhe meri wife.
Fungus or fungi are microorganisms which are present everywhere around you. From inside the house to out on the road, fungi are present all over. At times, they may enter the bloodstream through your skin and cause various fungal infections. Fungal infections should not be left to heal on their own. They need immediate medical treatment and can be cured as soon as proper medicine is administered. Homeopathy uses some of the most natural extracts or natural ingredients to cure fungal infections. This means that not only would your infection heal but also there would be no scope of any side effects. Some of these natural medicines against fungal infections are discussed below.
- Garlic: The medicinal properties of garlic are not less known to anyone. In fact, you can start consuming more garlic in your food to speed up your recovery. The antibacterial properties of garlic are many. You can make a fine paste of garlic and olive oil and apply on the affected area for at least thirty minutes before washing it off. Furthermore, for fungi infections in the vagina, wrap garlic in a gauge and then place it in the vagina for half an hour before removing it. However, since the vagina is one of the most delicate parts of the human body, it is recommended that you consult the homoeopathic practitioner before opting for self-medication.
- Tea Tree Oil: This might take some time or at least two to three weeks to show its effects. All you have to do is take tea tree oil and mix it with olive oil. Apply this mixture on the infected area at least twice a day. The anti-fungal properties of tea tree kill the infection causing fungi and the antiseptic properties prevent spreading of the infection further. However, pregnant women must not make use of this method.
- Olive Leaf: Not only do olives boost the immune system, but the leaf of the olive trees helps in curing fungal infections with its antifungal properties. Grind some of the olive leaves and apply the paste onto the affected area. This would help in curing your fungal infection faster.
Thus, these are some of the best natural remedies against fungal infections. It is always advisable to consult your local medical practitioner before administering any of these medicines. In fact, if the infection spreads or takes an unnaturally long time to heal, then it is best to consult your homoeopathic practitioner again for a higher dose of medicine. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
LIke Papaya, Mango is a juicy
- Tropical fruit that many babies (at least 9 months old) enjoy.
- The health benefits of papaya in baby food include supply of numerous vitamins and minerals, aids in digestion, kills intestinal worms, strengthens the immune system and acts as a natural laxative.
- Papaya is one of the best fruits that can be given to your child for his or her better health. The fruit contains numerous health benefits which come from the vitamins, minerals and the active biochemicals.
- Each baby is different as far as their development goes, so you only want to use this as a guide.
- There’s no reason to rush your baby into any foods they’re not ready for, as they’ll be ready for it all in due time. You’ll probably find that papaya is not the first fruit you end up giving them, as other staples like apples and bananas will likely have found their way to the head of the line.
- But the soft texture of papaya definitely adds to its digestibility and many babies will enjoy the taste.
- Papaya contains antioxidants and a good amount of fiber to keep your baby healthy and regular. Overall we weren’t able to find anything that says that papaya should be avoided, or that it contains things that are harmful for your baby.
- Just to be sure you wouldn’t want to give them a large amount of it at one time,
- but that’s the same with most first time foods.
Small men have small penis size & big men have big size. Similarly, women small in size have small vagina size & the big women have large and deep vagina? Is this correct?
I get too much pain during periods and that is unbearable. please give me any suggestions . period are regular . Always but only it pains too much and it becomes difficult for me to go outside anywhere these days.
Health Benefits of Turmeric
Pregnant women face double the risk of miscarriage when exposed to non-ionizing radiation emitted from the laptop, smartphone and even bluetooth devices, as per a recent study. The study was conducted on 913 pregnant women over the age of 18 years and were made to wear a small magnetic-field monitoring device for 24 hours.
The increased risk of miscarriage associated with high magnetic fields was consistently observed regardless of the sources of high magnetic fields. After controlling for multiple other factors, women who were exposed to higher magnetic fields, showed 2.72 times the risk of miscarriage than those with lower magnetic fields exposure. The study was published in the journal Scientific Reports.