Doctor in Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic
Dandruff & Oily Scalp Treatment
Surgical Hair Transplant & Treatments
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments
Scalp Peeling & Treatments
Stem Cell Therapy & Treatments
Male Hair Loss & Treatments
Female Hair Loss & Treatments
Hair Disease (A – Z) Treatments
Hair Bonding & Treatments
Hair Extention & Treatments
Hair Weaving & Treatments
Microwefting & Treatments
Wigs & Treatments
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my hair loss, my daily activities were suffering. The overall outlook of the Looks Forever Hair, Skin, Laser, & Slimming Aesthetic Clinic - Delhi was very nice. I am so happy with the results of my hair transplant treatment, that I will surely recommend Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic to anyone gladly. The overall atmosphere in the Looks Forever Hair, Skin, Laser, & Slimming Aesthetic Clinic - Delhi is very soothing. There are the best physicians in clinic. In the very first sitting, doctor clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic has expert knowledge in the field. I was having this hair loss, but the causes were not very clear. I felt strange that I was suffering from hair loss. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hair loss. But the doctors at Looks forever clinic helped me immensly. I would recommend to visit this clinic if anyone facing any skin related issue.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the dandruff issue is very rigid. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. Looks Forever's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Looks Forever Hair Clinic in Delhi . they are not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Due to my female hair loss my daily activities were suffering. iI chose to visit Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic who is dermatology specialist in New Delhi. As someone I knew, consulted this Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic and they referred us. Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
I saw Looks Clinic clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in there is very soothing. The complete process of pimples treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
i took platelet rich plasma therapy from Looks Forever Clinic and they were able to handle it. it is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. The complete process of platelet rich plasma was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult them in delhi.
Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. sir khujali bahut jyada marti hai aur round jaise aakar ki gol gol round ban jaata hai 6-7 month ho gayee jhafi medicine use ki and all branded tube use kiye lekin kuch nahii huaa pls koi upay batayeeye pls
Our family physician personally recommended us Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic for my problem of acne and pimples.Its been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in my pimples and acne. The staff was very attentive to my needs
I thank Looks Forever skin clinic for the slimming treatment they provided. They have great team of doctors. And the staff was very cooperative. I had a great experience and I am quite benefitted with their treatment.
Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic is a one stop solution to all your acne scar problems. I went to their Delhi clinic and was totally satisfied.
I found the answers provided by the Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic to be very helpful. Thank you sir I will try it
Dr. Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. This the write answer.Thanks Sir
Looks Forever Hair Aesthetic Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. Am satisfied
Scalp peeling or what is more commonly known as dandruff, refers to a common condition of scalp in which small pieces of dry skin come off the scalp. If one has a dark hair or someone is wearing dark colours, he or she might notice the flakes in their hair or on their shoulders. This peeling off the scalp might also make one’s scalp have an itchy feeling.
Let us take a look at some of the causes behind this:
- Harmore production: One of the main causes linked with this is production of hormones as it often tends to begin around the time of puberty
- Seborrheic dermatitis: People suffering from seborrheic dermatitis tend to have irritated and oily skin, hence, they tend to suffer more from dandruff. This condition affects many areas of the skin, which includes the back of the ear, eyebrows and the sides of the nose.
- Lack of hair brushing: Problem of scalp peeling or dandruff arises when there is not enough of hair brushing done. Brushing or combing of hair on a regular basis helps to reduce the risk of dandruff as it helps in the normal shedding of skin.
- Dry Skin: The ones who have dry skin are more prone towards having dandruff. Cool air during winter combined with overheating of rooms is a common reason behind itchy and flaky skin.
The symptoms of dandruff include white flakes of dead skin in the hair, itchy, red and scaly scalp.
Treatments in Dermatology
Dermatologists offer the following recommendations for treating dandruff:
Follow the Instructions On the Bottle of Dandruff Shampoo:
Dermatologists suggest that, in order to get the best results out of the shampoos containing different active ingredients, one must always follow the instructions given on the bottles. For instance, some shampoos for dandruff require that people must lather the shampoo into the hair and scalp, and then leave the shampoo for about 5 mins before rinsing.
Another effective treatment method followed by dermatologists for treating the problem of scalp peeling is by using shampoos like Neutrogena made of Coal Tar. It helps to slow down the process of scalp dying and ultimately flake off.
Shampoos containing selenium sulfide:
People suffering from scalp peeling often get suggested by dermatologists to use selenium sulfide shampoos as they assist in slowing one’s skin cells down from dying down and also can reduce malassezia. One should use the shampoos as directed and require to rinse properly after shampooing.
These shampoos like Nizoral, refer to broad-spectrum antifungal agent that work well when other shampoos fail in their attempts to reduce dandruff.
Come monsoons and most women complain of frizzy hair. Well when there is a problem, there is also a solution available for it. If you too are bothered with frizzy hair, try the below-mentioned hair care tips to make your hair soft and manageable.
Mix equal portions of honey and olive oil and apply the same to your hair. You can cover your hair with a hot towel or a shower cap. Keep in on for an hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo. Honey will make your hair softer and also a lot smoother while olive oil will nourish your hair. Get lively and voluminous hair.
Bothered with damaged and dry hair? No botheration any more if you can manage to get some mayonnaise from the market. Mayonnaise is known to make your hair soft, and shiny yet strong hair. While the moisture and protein treatments for your hair at a good salon can be rather expensive, you can still get the soft and manageable hair by treating your hair at home with some key kitchen ingredients without burning a hole in the pocket.
With eggs and mayonnaise, you can make a nourishing and rich protein treatment cream. Mayonnaise can be made with eggs, vinegar and oil. While the oil and the eggs moisturize dry hair, vinegar is used for giving bounce and volume to hair. You can treat your hair with this homemade mayonnaise cream once a week. Apply a coat of mayonnaise all over your hair. Wear a shower cap over to prevent the cream from tripping from your hair. Leave it on for an hour. Use a mild shampoo to rinse your hair. The resultant outcome would be much smoother, shinier and of course much healthier.
Are you fond of silky hair? Say hello to Avocado mask. Make a smoothie out of honey, olive oil and a pitted avocado. The amount of these ingredients would depend on the length of your hair. Apply the smoothie on your hair and leave it on for half an hour. Then rinse it off and shampoo your hair. The result is super silky hair in an instance.
Are you interested in getting soft and mushy style hair?
If you are not able to manage an avocado in your kitchen, you can always choose the banana instead.
Mash a banana; mix it with milk, honey, olive oil and an egg.
Apply on hair and wash it off after 30 minutes.
Get silk smooth hair.
The Scalp MicroPigmentation hair loss treatment for men aims to provide solution for all those men, who are suffering from general hair loss, different forms of alopecia or scalp scars, which also include those occurring as a result of hair transplant surgery.
Out of the solutions that are available, some are immediate in nature, while others are permanent, realistic, totally hassle-free, non-invasive and cost-effective.
What is this Scalp MicroPigmentation?
Scalp micropigmentation is a very highly detailed process that creates absolutely natural looking simulation of micro hair. The sophisticated scalp application gets administered to the head, generally over two to three sessions that get conducted, spaced around a week apart, to help create what many people are now calling the ultimate modern solution needed for hair loss.
Scalp MicroPigmentation can offer a truly effective mode of cosmetic hair solution for people -
- Who are suffering from the problem of regular hair loss or alopecia
- Who are totally bald
Truly competent application of the Scalp MicroPigmentation technique results in the person getting the appearance of a cropped hairstyle, regardless of the situation he is going through due to hair loss.
Bald men can once again have a natural looking hairstyle.
Dermatologists make use of this technique, which basically does not involve any kind of surgery, neither any scarring nor any pieces of hair. This requires very little maintenance, though people tend to get back to their dermatologists time and again after having gone through the treatment to help them get adopted to their new style.
Those doctors or in other words, dermatologists who perform this particular treatment on men have the backing of unrivalled knowledge as well as the desired experience of the Scalp MicroPigmentation process.
Effects of Scalp MicroPigmentation on Men
This technique of Scalp MicroPigmentation has helped numerous men on a worldwide basis to achieve a truly youthful, modern, charming appearance, whatever has been the pattern or extent of their hair loss.
Scalp MicroPigmentation can help:
- Create and help men in getting the appearance of a fuller, thicker hairy head
- Assist in recreating a natural, as well as more youthful looking front hairline and side profiles
- Help in permanently camouflaging the symptoms of alopecia, no matter how severe or of recurrent nature it is
- Put the scars of hair transplant under disguise from strip or FUE surgery
- This provides great help in hiding one’s birthmarks or even scars or burns suffered out of accidents
- Works as a combined solution with a hair transplant for providing additional density
Scalp MicroPigmentation Offers a New Way of Life
SMP gives men a new lease of life as the treatment provides them with renewed confidence and courage to face the world. It gives them several ways through which they can once again experiment with their hairs and get a new look.
It is a growing concern that today even kids as young as ten years old suffer from graying of hair.
It was a very rare phenomenon even a few years ago but it is increasing every day. While there are many reasons that cause early graying of hair, the most common reason is possibly pollution, lack of proper nutrition and stress.
Today even children are not out of bounds of stress and hence graying of hair starts as early as in a ten-year-old. But to prevent graying of hair you have to know about it a little.
Hence read on to know more:
- Every hair follicle has melanocytes, which are hair pigmentation producing cells. When a hair strand grows out of a hair follicle, melanocytes inject melanin into the strand that makes the hair colored.
- Usually, with age, the melanocytes slowly stop producing the melanin, thus making the hair strands turn the first grey and then white.
- But due to some reasons like some kinds of illness or stress or lack of nutrition, the melanocytes might stop producing enough melanin before time. This is what causes premature graying of hair.
- The kind of illnesses that might cause premature graying of hair includes hyperthyroidism, hormonal imbalances, hypothyroidism, and pernicious anemia and so on.
- It can also be caused by excessive damage to the hair that happens from the effect of using chemical dyes frequently, keeping the scalp unclean and effect of some high dosage drugs.
- Since the reasons of premature graying of hair are varied, it is suggested that for the treatment you consult a good trichologist first before trying anything for yourself.
- For one thing, using dyes that contain ammonia to color your hair would be a mistake that would further aggravate the problem. But unfortunately, that is what most people do.
- If you too are facing the problem of premature graying of hair, make sure you consult a good trichologist to find out the reason behind the problem.
- Once the reason is clear it would be much easier to find a solution too. If the only option you have is to color your hair, make sure you use a color that contains no ammonia.
- Hence using something natural like the henna would be a good idea. And if you are fortunate to still have a mane of hair that has not started to gray yet, make sure you take proper care of it.
Food is important for the health and growth of your hair as well, like every other body part. The only difference is that you have to supply the food to the hair follicles before the hair strand grows since once it grows out it is nothing but a dead cell and nothing can make the hair thicker or straighter or healthier. But a healthy diet can keep the hair follicles nourished and the scalp healthy thus preventing hair fall and other various ailments that cause hair fall.
Just like your skin, your hair shows damage through dieting too. Just that the skin shows immediately and the hair to show the extent of damage would take longer. But nevertheless, a crash dieting or an unhealthy lifestyle would surely take a toll on your hair too along with your skin. There are other reasons for unhealthy hair too like smoking excessively, drinking excessively, keeping your hair unclean and so on. But maintaining a healthy diet throughout would help in combating these much more effectively than any cosmetic products ever can.
There are many food items that help in healthy hair growth. Taking just any food that is regarded as healthy will not help. You would have to know exactly what the ingredients are that are the building block of healthy hair and in which food items you would get these ingredients. You have to then include these food items into your daily diet plan. For instance, protein is the most important ingredient that aids in healthy hair growth. The reason is that the hair strand is mostly made of protein and hence a protein-rich diet would ensure that your hair stand is strong such that it does not break easily.
A healthy scalp is necessary for healthy hair too and for a healthy scalp, you would need a diet rich in iron, vitamin E and some essential minerals like copper, selenium and magnesium. Vitamin D is also important. You would get Vitamin D through the sunlight but remember that too much sunlight can damage the hair instead of supplying it with vitamin D. For protein, minerals and vitamin E, you should take ample amounts of fishes like salmon, eggs, lean beef; vegetables like spinach as well as lentils too.
It is important though that you consult a good doctor first before taking all the above-mentioned food items at once. Your doctor can plan out a balanced diet for you.
Losing strands of hair can be rather unpleasant and at the same time very embarrassing too. There are many people who find strands of hair in their bathroom drain or even on their pillows after a night’s sleep. If you too happen to fall into that category of people, you need not be alarmed although the situation might be alarming.
Most of the time, it is just the normal shedding of hair although you might feel otherwise. Any average individual loses about 100 strands of hair every day and that is quite natural. The shed hair is replaced by the new growth of hair and the cycle starts over again. But if you happen to notice that there is excessive hair fall happening every day, it’s high time to look for professional intervention or for solutions that will help you in averting the alopecia or premature baldness of hair.
Alopecia or baldness can affect any person, irrespective of the gender and age. It is not always determined by the genes but there are several other causes behind baldness. The most common cause of alopecia is the pattern baldness or the androgenetic alopecia. It can either be hereditary or it can also be caused because of a higher level of androgens. If you are a male, you might notice an M shaped thinning of the hair, and if you are a female, the hair can thin down from the front and the central scalp.
If you notice a bald spot on the scalp, it might be caused by the alopecia areata. When you suffer from this condition, the immune system of your body produces such antibodies that fight off the harmful microorganisms begin to damage the hair follicles instead thereby leading to hair loss in small patches of baldness.
It is important to know and learn about the causes of hair loss since only when you are aware of your condition will you be able to get proper guidance from a hair specialist or a dermatologist so as to get appropriately treated for the same. There are several options to prevent the loss of hair like consuming oral medication and applying topical medication, or you can also opt to undergo certain surgical procedures like the hair transplantation, laser hair therapy or the hair replacement and weaving.
Thus even if you have thinning hair, you can always choose technology to fight hair loss and get back your original appearance.
Looks Forever Hair & Skin Aesthetic Clinic, launches Republic Day Offer at all our Centres @ Sector 18, Sector 77, Noida, Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi & Rajouri Garden, West Delhi, on all Advanced Hi-Tech Hair Loss Treatments, Hair Replacement Systems, Skin & Laser Treaments for Men and Women.
Hurry Offer lasts till 26th January, 2019 only!!!
For any Queries or Details contact @https://bit.ly/2SntVSm - @ Looks Forever Hair and Skin Aesthetic Clinic, Delhi / NCR.
Alopecia is generally the medical term that is used to define the phenomenon of hair loss. In majority of the cases, the cause behind the occurrence of alopecia remains unknown. Several studies based on this have shown that alopecia could well be a hereditary problem. The wigs help patients get back their confidence with a natural feel of hair.
Some of the factors that can cause alopecia or in simple words, hair loss, include:
Alopecia could well be a symptom of certain diseases like:
There are some women, who tend to experience hair loss after giving birth but in most of the cases, it is a temporary element.
Kinds of Alopecia
1. Alopecia Areata:
This kind of hair loss takes place mainly due to autoimmune response. Loss of hair is noticed mainly in the scalp region, with the formation of bald spots, sometimes taking the size of a nickel.
Alopecia Universalis refers to the kind of hair loss that occurs right through the entire body. People who suffer from this kind of hair loss, tend to lose their eyelashes, eyebrows as well as hair from other parts of the body.
3. Alopecia Totalis:
Alopecia Totalis is caused mainly out of the autoimmune response. This type is associated with loss of hair, whose presence is there on the entire scalp.
4. Androgenetic Alopecia:
Androgenetic Alopecia refers to a kind of hair loss that is caused by factors related to heredity.
5. Traction Alopecia:
This type of Alopecia tends to occur when scalp comes across too much of friction along with excessive rubbing. Traction Alopecia is mostly prevalent among women or men, who carry ponytails, micro braid, weaves and cornrows.
Now, in the next segment, let us come to the Alopecia Wigs.
The wigs for Alopecia are basically full lace wigs, which are at times even called as full cranial prosthesis. Alopecia wigs are generally not that different from other wigs, which are full of lace. Full lace wigs and lace front wigs very much serve the same purpose regardless of the reason for which people need to wear them.
The full lace wigs are great and ideal for people who suffer from alopecia because:
- They are all expertly made and each strand of hair is hand tied to give people a kind of an illusion as of it coming off one’s scalp
- The full lace wigs can be customized as per the choice of colour, head size and texture
- The variety of colours, textures and length give people a natural feel and help to make them feel secured and confident.
LOOKS FOREVER CLINICAL TREATMENTS FOR HAIR LOSS PROBLEMS
BEST DEALS ON LOOKS FOREVER PRODUCTS & SERVICES FOR NEW YEAR 2019
Read more @ https://bit.ly/2RkbNMw
For any Inquiries or more Details contact @ https://bit.ly/2SntVSm
Looks Forever Hair and Skin Aesthetic Clinic, Delhi / NCR.
HURRY LIMITED PERIOD OFFER!!!
OFFER VALID TILL 1st JAN, 2019, Only.
#newyearoffer #newyearoffers #hairlosstreatmentoffer #hairreplacementoffer#looksforeveroffer #hair #hairloss #hairfall #sketchyhailoss #patchyhairloss#involutionalalopecia #tineacapitis #telogeneffluvium #alopeciaareata#malehairloss #menhairloss #femalehairloss #womenhairloss#patternbaldness #bald #scalp #trichotillomania #malepatternbaldness#femalepatternbaldness #menpatternbaldness #hairstyle#womenpatternbaldness #hairreplacement #hairweaving #hairtransplant
Minerals are important constituents that the body needs for proper cellular functioning as every process of the body requires the presence and action of these elements. An imbalance in these essential elements can cause several health problems including hair loss. The various minerals have to be in harmony with one another as too much of a particular mineral can lead to an imbalance in another.
Causes of Mineral Imbalance
Coming to the causes, several reasons can lead to an imbalance in your mineral levels and these are:
List of Minerals required for Hair Growth:
1. Calcium - The first mineral that your hair requires is calcium. This vital mineral plays a key role in stimulating the growth of hair follicles. The foods that you can turn to for your daily calcium dose are nuts, almonds, beans, vegetables, etc.
2. Magnesium - Following closely after calcium and one which must be taken together with calcium is magnesium. Without the presence of magnesium, the consumption of calcium can be harmful for the body. Both these elements are used by the body in tandem. So, foods you can have to meet this requirement are cashews, milk, almonds and so on.
3. Potassium - Lack of potassium in your diet can cause you to lose hair as well. Increasing the intake of this mineral helps in removing the buildup of sodium around your hair follicles that interfere with the absorption of nutrients required for strong hair. Potassium can be obtained from bananas, whole grains, almonds, etc.
4. Zinc - Another element that helps in the growth of hair is zinc. This mineral is vital for DNA synthesis of hair follicles, helping them to divide and multiply. Seafood, pumpkin seed, avocado, etc can be good sources of zinc.
5. Iron - Iron deficiency can bring about hair loss. When there isn't adequate iron in your diet, your body consumes ferritin (a protein responsible for storing iron in your body tissues) found in non-essential tissue such as your hair bulbs, resulting in shedding of your hair before it is able to reach its optimal length.
6. Selenium - Inadequate selenium in your body can cause you to suffer from thyroid problems, and subsequently hair loss. Whole grains and broccoli are two selenium-rich food sources that you can take to help your hair to grow properly.
7. Copper - Copper plays a very important role in your hair health. It gives growth, colour and strength to your hair. Sesame seeds and seafood are options that you can take to meet your copper requirement.