Doctor in Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic
Dandruff & Oily Scalp Treatment
Surgical Hair Transplant & Treatments
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments
Scalp Peeling & Treatments
Stem Cell Therapy & Treatments
Male Hair Loss & Treatments
Female Hair Loss & Treatments
Hair Disease (A – Z) Treatments
Hair Bonding & Treatments
Hair Extention & Treatments
Hair Weaving & Treatments
Microwefting & Treatments
Wigs & Treatments
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my hair loss, my daily activities were suffering. The overall outlook of the Looks Forever Hair, Skin, Laser, & Slimming Aesthetic Clinic - Delhi was very nice. I am so happy with the results of my hair transplant treatment, that I will surely recommend Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic to anyone gladly. The overall atmosphere in the Looks Forever Hair, Skin, Laser, & Slimming Aesthetic Clinic - Delhi is very soothing. There are the best physicians in clinic. In the very first sitting, doctor clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic has expert knowledge in the field. I was having this hair loss, but the causes were not very clear. I felt strange that I was suffering from hair loss. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hair loss. But the doctors at Looks forever clinic helped me immensly. I would recommend to visit this clinic if anyone facing any skin related issue.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the dandruff issue is very rigid. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. Looks Forever's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Looks Forever Hair Clinic in Delhi . they are not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Due to my female hair loss my daily activities were suffering. iI chose to visit Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic who is dermatology specialist in New Delhi. As someone I knew, consulted this Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic and they referred us. Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
I saw Looks Clinic clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in there is very soothing. The complete process of pimples treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
i took platelet rich plasma therapy from Looks Forever Clinic and they were able to handle it. it is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. The complete process of platelet rich plasma was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult them in delhi.
Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. sir khujali bahut jyada marti hai aur round jaise aakar ki gol gol round ban jaata hai 6-7 month ho gayee jhafi medicine use ki and all branded tube use kiye lekin kuch nahii huaa pls koi upay batayeeye pls
Our family physician personally recommended us Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic for my problem of acne and pimples.Its been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in my pimples and acne. The staff was very attentive to my needs
I thank Looks Forever skin clinic for the slimming treatment they provided. They have great team of doctors. And the staff was very cooperative. I had a great experience and I am quite benefitted with their treatment.
Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic is a one stop solution to all your acne scar problems. I went to their Delhi clinic and was totally satisfied.
I found the answers provided by the Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic to be very helpful. Thank you sir I will try it
Dr. Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. This the write answer.Thanks Sir
Looks Forever Hair Aesthetic Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. Am satisfied
Most of us have had those days when we look into the mirror and suddenly notice under-eye bags and puffy dark circles staring back at us. The secret to getting rid of dark circles is not just getting a good night’s sleep. There is more to it
Causes of dark circles
Inherited issue – Majority of people who have dark circles inherit it from their parents. If your parents have thin skin or high-pigmentation in the under-eye area of the skin, you can get it too.
- It can lead to volume depletion under the eyes.
- If you are prone to skin allergies, it can increase your chances of getting dark circles under the eyes.
- Frequent eye rubbing can lead to darkened eyes.
- People who have thin, pale skin have glaring blood vessels, which manifest itself as a reddish-purple hue showing through.
Seven effective ways to get rid of dark circles
- Try retinoid: Retinoid helps to build collagen and aids the recovery of skin volume and fairness. Consult with a dermatologist and use them to prevent thin skin under the eyes, thereby improving dark circles.
- Use skin-lightening products and sunscreen: At times, dark circles result from increased pigment, either from rubbing or sun damage. Try topical lightening agents like Vitamin C, Licorice extract or Kojic acid to decrease skin pigmentation and eliminate dark circles. Also, invest in a good broad-spectrum sunscreen that contains zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
- Take an antihistamine: If allergies are causing puffy eye problems, taking antihistamine drugs will help to clear them up and keep your under-eye issues under control.
- Follow a healthy sleep routine: A regular sleep routine with the right amount of sleep time will help a great deal to reduce the stress and as a result get rid of dark circles.
- Double up your pillows and sleep on your back: If you have dark circles due to vascular issues, use an extra pillow and sleep on your back to stop blood from building up under your eyes.
- Cool down: You can also try to apply a cold compress for 10 to 20 minutes to constrict your blood vessels. Cucumber slices, gel eye masks, cold wash rags and chilled tea bags can be used to make your eyes feel fresh and look brighter.
- Follow a minimum-salt diet: Excess salt and less water can cause your body to retain more water, thus causing under-eye bags. Therefore, avoid too much salt in your diet and stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, I am suffering from hair thinning and there is gap between the hairs, can I take perfectly Tablet?
Interview of Mr.Sachin Goel, at International Excellence Award, 2018, Thailand. Launching Franchise Programme. Click to watch: https://bit.ly/2Gzjrtv
Explore & Establish well known Hair Replacement Clinic Franchisee of Looks Forever Hair Aesthetic Clinic. Applications invited for Franchise Programme.
Start your Hair Replacement Clinic Franchisee Business today.
For Details Contact us on: http://franchise.looksforever.com/ or Request for a Call Back on +91-9555-122-122
The innumerable problems, complications, and embarrassment that severe hair fall and baldness brings along need no special mention. However, with the advancement of science and technology, effective treatments and therapies have come up to deal with the situation. One of the advanced hair treatment therapies used to deal with hair fall and baldness is the Stem Cell Therapy.
The Stem Cell Treatment is a minimally invasive procedure mainly used to stimulate the hair follicles, ensuring its regrowth. Stem cells, present at the root of the hair are known to promote the hair growth by stimulating the hair follicles. In the case of severe hair fall or baldness, the stem cells either gets depleted or do not mature enough to facilitate the hair growth. In stem cell therapy, the hair loss or baldness is treated by processing these stem cells (hair follicles collected from the affected person) in labs to ensure an increase in the stem cells.
Steps involved in the stem cell therapy for hair regrowth
The stem cell therapy is hassle-free and the time involved in the entire treatment varies from individual to individual (depending on the extent of the hair loss). In people with not so severe hair loss, around two sessions are needed for the entire stem cell therapy.
- In the first sitting, the practitioner will collect some of the hair follicles. The hair follicles, as we all know contain the stem cells. What the therapy does is to culture and process the hair follicles, ensuring an elevated production of the stem cells.
- The second sitting (15-20 days post the first sitting) involves the careful insertion of the improved and cultured hair follicles with increased stem cells into the scalp of the affected person. The increased stem cells will now act as a catalyst, ensuring hair regrowth.
- In most people, the positive results start showing within a month of the stem cell therapy (the full hair restoration takes between 3-4 months).
Advantages of stem cell therapy for hair regrowth
The stem cell therapy, one of the latest techniques used in hair restoration has been a revelation from the word go.
- Many scientists and health practitioners are of the opinion that this treatment is the safest and the best solution to deal with hair loss and baldness.
- The stem cell therapy also plays a pivotal role in improving the hair texture to a great extent.
- A minimally invasive procedure, there are negligible side-effects associated with stem cell therapy.
- As compared to the other hair restoration procedure, recovery is quick in the case of stem cell therapy.
The stem cell therapy has benefitted many people worldwide to deal with the problem of hair loss with elan. Research is still going on to further improve its effectiveness.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The word ozone makes on think of the layers of the earth’s atmosphere and global warming but rarely does it make on think about hair. However, ozone therapy or ionization therapy can be very good for hair regrowth has come to become very popular in recent times. Ozone or O3 is a blue, odorous gas which is naturally present in air from where it can be extracted. Alternatively, ozone can be chemically synthesized in a laboratory. Apart from your luscious locks, ozone therapy can also be used to treat heart ailments, diabetes, problems with vision, Parkinson’s disease, dental cavities and slipped discs.
Unlike an oxygen molecule, ozone has three oxygen atoms. These have the ability to release free radicals when injected into any part of the body. When injected into the scalp, the ozone is oxidized and peptones are developed on the hair shafts. A further protective layer is then formed over each strand of hair by the peptones. This protects the hair from breakage and keeps it from falling.
The ozone molecule also strengthens and rejuvenates the hair follicles. This helps nourish the scalp and the hair. It also improves blood circulation and reduces microbial infection on the scalp. Along with this, ionization therapy helps add volume to hair and treats issues such as dandruff, frizziness and split ends. In the case of coloured hair, ionization therapy can help hair colour last longer by strengthening the bond between the dye and hair.
Both men and women can benefit from ionization therapy. Ionization therapy can be used to treat a number of issues related to the hair. It is most commonly used to address cases of hair fall, thinning of hair, alopecia, balding and seborrheic dermatitis. These conditions could be caused by genetic traits, pollution, aging, hormonal imbalances, poor diet, infections or poor hair care.
Ionization therapy can be provided by a doctor or in certain spas. It is preferable to undergo this procedure under the guidance of a certified dermatologist. Hair ionization is a painless procedure that does not require any hospitalization or anesthesia. The ozone rays are passed into the scalp through a comb-like device. This may be used 15-20 minutes a week.
Like any other procedure, there are certain risks associated with ionization therapy. If excessive ozone is injected into the scalp, it can be very toxic. Instead of strengthening the hair follicles, this could damage them further. It is also not advisable for pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers and people with chronic skin allergies. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Is it accurate to say that you are losing your hair as a result of Male Pattern Baldness?
For Male Pattern Baldness Treatment in Noida | Delhi or Best Male Pattern Baldness Treatment Centre in Noida | Delhi, visit our clinic at Looks Forever Hair and Skin Aesthetic Clinic in Noida / Delhi, Greater Noida, Faridabad, Gurgaon.
Every other person is much the same as you. They are yearning for incredible looking, natural and pleasant hair. Because of Androgenetic Baldness 95% of men loses their hair
Looks Forever Hair and Skin Aesthetic Clinic in Noida / Delhi, brought another approach to recover the whole hair thickness we had before hair loss comes because of various reasons. Alopecia, Female Pattern Baldness, Male Pattern Baldness and some more.
For more Details or Book Appointment: http://bit.ly/2iGFbMSor Request us for a Call Back on: +91-9555-122-122.