Doctor in Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic
Dandruff & Oily Scalp Treatment
Surgical Hair Transplant & Treatments
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments
Scalp Peeling & Treatments
Stem Cell Therapy & Treatments
Male Hair Loss & Treatments
Female Hair Loss & Treatments
Hair Disease (A – Z) Treatments
Hair Bonding & Treatments
Hair Extention & Treatments
Hair Weaving & Treatments
Microwefting & Treatments
Wigs & Treatments
Patient Review Highlights
Due to my hair loss, my daily activities were suffering. The overall outlook of the Looks Forever Hair, Skin, Laser, & Slimming Aesthetic Clinic - Delhi was very nice. I am so happy with the results of my hair transplant treatment, that I will surely recommend Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic to anyone gladly. The overall atmosphere in the Looks Forever Hair, Skin, Laser, & Slimming Aesthetic Clinic - Delhi is very soothing. There are the best physicians in clinic. In the very first sitting, doctor clearly told us the problem and the what the treatment procedure will be in future.
Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic has expert knowledge in the field. I was having this hair loss, but the causes were not very clear. I felt strange that I was suffering from hair loss. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my hair loss. But the doctors at Looks forever clinic helped me immensly. I would recommend to visit this clinic if anyone facing any skin related issue.
I thought it was something very normal, but then I realised the dandruff issue is very rigid. I thought that post treatment it won't happen again, but then after sometime, the symptoms re appeared. Looks Forever's guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence. Everything was just spick and span in the Looks Forever Hair Clinic in Delhi . they are not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
Due to my female hair loss my daily activities were suffering. iI chose to visit Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic who is dermatology specialist in New Delhi. As someone I knew, consulted this Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic and they referred us. Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic guidance has helped me immensely and has helped gain confidence.
I saw Looks Clinic clinic's advertisement in newspaper and that is how we referred him. he doesn't just randomly prescribes medicines, but first properly diagnoses the problem. The overall atmosphere in there is very soothing. The complete process of pimples treatment was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him.
i took platelet rich plasma therapy from Looks Forever Clinic and they were able to handle it. it is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of. The complete process of platelet rich plasma was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult them in delhi.
Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic provides answers that are very helpful. sir khujali bahut jyada marti hai aur round jaise aakar ki gol gol round ban jaata hai 6-7 month ho gayee jhafi medicine use ki and all branded tube use kiye lekin kuch nahii huaa pls koi upay batayeeye pls
Our family physician personally recommended us Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic for my problem of acne and pimples.Its been more than a year now, and I have noticed considerable change in my pimples and acne. The staff was very attentive to my needs
I thank Looks Forever skin clinic for the slimming treatment they provided. They have great team of doctors. And the staff was very cooperative. I had a great experience and I am quite benefitted with their treatment.
Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic is a one stop solution to all your acne scar problems. I went to their Delhi clinic and was totally satisfied.
I found the answers provided by the Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic to be very helpful. Thank you sir I will try it
Dr. Looks Forever Hair And Skin Aesthetic Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. This the write answer.Thanks Sir
Looks Forever Hair Aesthetic Clinic provides answers that are knowledgeable. Am satisfied
Hair transplant is regarded as one of the most common cosmetic procedures, mostly undergone by male patients. Hair transplant could come to great help for all those, who are facing the problem of alopecia or hair loss and cannot afford to bear the cost of hair restoration surgery.
Hair Transplant is kind of surgery that helps to move hair, which people already have, to fill up areas having very less or no hair.
The procedure is carried out in the following manner:
- The surgeon first cleans up one’s scalp and injects medicine in order to make the back of one’s neck totally numb.
- Then the doctor would choose either of the two methods for transplant, Follicular Unit Strip Surgery (FUSS) or Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE).
- Through the method of FUSS, the surgeon goes on to remove at least 6 to 10 inch strip of skin from the back of one’s head. The surgeon puts the part aside and closes the scalp by sewing it. The area gets hidden immediately by the hair that surrounds it.
- Next thing involves, the surgeon’s team dividing the strip that got removed from the scalp, into 500 to 2000 small grafts, with each containing a hair or few hairs.
- After the grafts are prepared, the surgeon cleans up and then goes on to make the area numb where the hair would go in. Subsequently, holes are created and each graft is placed in one of the holes.
- Depending upon the exact size of transplant that an individual gets, the process usually takes around 4 to 8 hours.
Benefits of Hair Transplant
There are several benefits which people, who are suffering from hair loss, should consider and hence, go for hair transplant. The benefits include:
- Hair transplant being a painless, simple procedure, without inflicting any scar on the patient, it is recommended for those suffering hair loss due to several reasons.
- Looks are important for each and every individual and some people become extremely particular about the way they present themselves. So, hair transplant can help all those people get their looks back, who tend to suffer as a result of hair loss.
- One of the major benefits is, once the hair follicle gets transplanted, it would continue to grow along with the hair and can be cut, styled in a similar manner, just like a woman would have done with her original hair.
- Another important benefit is that hair transplant procedure needs minimum maintenance on the part of the patients to take care of the areas that have been worked upon. The reason is that the transplanted hair absolutely works like normal hair, so there is no need for people to use any type of special chemicals or shampoos so as to maintain the exact density.
Platelet-Rich Plasma is a kind of natural product that gets created from one’s own body. It is a concentrated form of blood plasma that contains around 3 to 5 times the number of platelets, which is found in a normal blood that circulates in the body.
A little amount of blood gets drawn from a person and then placed in a sterilized tube, which is then spun down in the form of a centrifuge so as to separate the different components present in the blood. White and Red blood cells get divided from the platelets and the crystal clear fluid called plasma. This plasma then contains higher number of platelets and hence, gets called as platelet rich plasma or PRP.
Why Skin Tends to Get Rejuvenated Through Platelets?
Platelets are basically the cells present in the blood that assist in helping tissue to get healed and thus, lead to the growth of new cells.
The process tends to take place in the following manner:
- The PRP gets injected into some specific regions of the skin and it acts as a matrix to help promote a person’s own collagen to grow.
- Regeneration of the tissue also takes places and hence the PRP acts in order to make the skin look naturally smooth and also in its tightened form.
- In this manner, PRP helps in softening the wrinkles and leads to the creation of smoother texture and tone of the skin.
Let us take a look at the Background of PRP:
Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP carries a long history with itself. It is being used in orthopaedic medicine, in reconstructive surgery and also in dentistry. Now, the benefits of Platelet-Rich Plasma get applied on to the other fields of medicine such as:
- Skin Wound Healing
- Cosmetic Facial Rejuvenation
Scientific studies that have gone for 30 years, seems to tell us that PRP tends to grow new collagen when they get injected inside the skin and now recent studies have proved that Platelet-Rich Plasma can help skin get softened from the damage caused by sunlight and also deal with issues related to aging skin.
What Happens During and After the Procedure of Platelet-Rich Plasma?
The procedure is carried on something like this:
- A small quantity of blood will be drawn from one’s body.
- While the Platelet-Rich Plasma gets prepared, one’s skin would be cleaned and made ready for the treatment.
- The injections take very less time and it is uncomfortable for people only to some extent.
- The procedure takes hardly 15 minutes.
- It is completely painless and do not require any care after the procedure gets completed.
- People can get back doing their normal activities without any delay.
- People can only come across mild swelling, reddish tinge or bruises that fade out within 3 days or so.
Dandruff is the white particle which is usually shredded off on the shoulders. These particles are the result of dry and pale skin which when are formed on the scalp. Though the peeling of the skin is normal if it is severe, then the problem is considered as serious.
Causes and symptoms for the dandruff
Researchers have proven that dandruff will never produce any symptoms by itself. One of the most common reasons of the dandruff is known to be Seborrhea. Though dandruff seems to be a simple problem but it occurs as a red rash which creates itching. Seborrhea when effects on the scalp cause dandruff while on other parts that are ears, chest, face, forehead, in the folding of hands and back will have red itchy scars. There is no age limit restriction for dandruff to occur it affects people of any age group from newborn to older adults. This Seborrhea when affected on the scalp it does not give rise to hair loss problems instead hair growth will be slower than usual.
The most common causes for the dandruff are listed below:
- Overgrowth of fungus on the scalp
- Increased oil production
- Hormonal changes
- Neurological disorders
- Irregularity in shampooing
Whom to approach for dandruff treatment?
The best solution is to take the treatment for dandruff. In order to take the treatment, it is essential to approach the dermatologist and discuss the issue to solve the problem. So the necessary medication or required useful cosmetics are recommended for curing of the dandruff problem.
Diagnosis for dandruff
In order to identify the issue, the dermatologist will first thoroughly examine the scalp of the person with the problem. In very severe cases only biopsy test is considered, where small patch from the scalp is taken and sent for testing. Then accordingly dermatologist will give proper medication along with the required treatment.
Treatments for dandruff
Treatments recommended by the dermatologists for dandruff will vary upon the severity. However, the common treatment will be including Cortisone based creams, Cortisone based lotions, topical anti-yeast shampoos and lotions.
The home remedies that are recommended by the dermatologists for reducing dandruff on the scalp will heal the problem to some extent. Here are some of the common remedies:
- Medicated shampoos
- Topical steroids
- Antifungal creams
It is most important that medicated shampoos need to include either one or more ingredients that help in reducing dandruff on the scalp. Those are:
The factors as mentioned above are the most commonly referred by the dermatologist. They help in the eradication of dandruff from the scalp. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For those with partial hair loss can be advantageous to some degree from cautious hair styling, and certain hair care items. What's more, even individuals with total hair loss can seem to have more hair with the utilization Hair follicles on the front and top of the head are delicate to DHT of a hairpiece or a Wig. There are certain drugs that have been turned out to be compelling at shielding delicate hair follicles from DHT, and different medicines that decrease the measure of testosterone in the blood being changed over into DHT, in this manner lessening the measure of DHT in the blood.
These medicines help to moderate hair loss, and in a few people, they can really turn around slow hair loss, once in a while significantly. Medicines that stop hair loss and may turn around hair loss.
Common Causes of Hair Loss
Keeping in mind that the reality of the matter is that there are numerous conceivable purposes behind any person's hair loss, including Illnesses, Medicines, and even hair loss as a response to serious distressing occurrences, most by far of those agony dynamic hair loss, or pattern baldness, have essentially acquired the inclination for hair loss from their folks.
The reason for most hair loss is hereditary qualities. All example balding is caused by heredity, from qualities passed on by both maternal and paternal ancestors. Hair Loss caused by illness, medication, and stress. A dermatologist is a therapeutic specialist who analyze and treat conditions influencing the hair, skin, and nails.
On the off chance that you presume that balding is because of an option that is other than hereditary qualities, book appointment for examination with a dermatologist.
Step by step Instructions for Repairing Damaged Hair
On the off chance that your hair all of a sudden starts to break, feels rougher or kinkier, looks dull, indicates split closures, or sticks up in places it never did, it's likely harmed.
Here are your different Alternatives:
Attempt at-home treatments. Items with oils and lotions are intended to repair heat damaged hair.
On the off chance that you hair is additionally chemically harmed, due to over coloring. It is recommended that utilizing hair repair items with protein to improve it look.
Get help from expert professional. In the event that you do-it-without anyone's help treatment won’t work, consider more concentrated salon repair treatments that can fortify the hair so it's ensured and looks smooth. Some intense repair conditioners won't reestablish the hair's unique structure. But, they will replicate the first structure with proteins and help fill harmed zones. These items can likewise shield your hair from addition harm.
On the off chance that an inch of your hair ends are damaged, it might take a few months to recover your hair to normal.
Once your hair is repaired, keep it healthy with the best possible utilization of tools and a consistent trim of hair.
1. When your Hair is Dirty, Shampoo and Condition it - To secure hair, the best practice is to shampoo just when hair is dirty. Since fine hair gets dirty quicker, individuals with fine-finished hair need to shampoo all the more regularly, despite the fact that fine hair breaks all the more effectively. Consequently, good Shampoo and volume-building Conditioner are beneficial for fine-finished hair.
2. Discover a Style That Suits Fine Hair - Blow dryers ought not to be an issue, regardless of whether you have fine hair. Though, be extremely cautious about putting high heat specifically onto hair. Flatirons and hair curling irons can cause harm and breakage. Since they contain exceptionally strong chemicals, Curl relaxing items are not suitable for fine hair.
3. Get a Permanent Wave - Permanents Wave can help offer volume to fine-textured hair, yet the hair must be healthy, not dry or weak. Just a delicate body wave is suggested, on the grounds that more tightly waves can harm the hair. Since synthetic concoctions in permanents are harsh, a perpetual ought to be just a final resort for fine-haired individuals.
Once more, ensure a Hair Expert gives you your permanent wave, so your hair isn't harmed.
Your blow dryer, level iron, and hair curler can influence your hair to look awesome. In any case, in the event that you mishandling those instruments or have the incorrect ones, your hair may resemble it's prepared for a long stretch in hair recovery.For manual utilize this brush up on the best way to style your hair at home and in addition how to patch damaged hair.
1. Purchase Good Tools
Hair styling devices don't need to cost a fortune. Be that as it may, they do require fundamental highlights. Search for apparatuses that offer diverse heat settings. "The less expensive ones have only one setting.Verify whether your instrument shows heat temperatures. For example, some Hair Irons can be dialled to an assortment of heat settings, from 175 or so to about 400. The 400-degree setting is "certainly too high" for individual use by somebody who isn't a stylist.In the event that you can bear the cost of it, you should purchase an expert blow dryer from a Beauty Store. Proficient Dryers have a stronger air flow and more power. Choose dryers with a spout connection to target air flow and a diffuser to help disperse heat more equitably.
2. Understand Your Hair to Style it accordingly
When you select a heat setting on your dryer or curling or straight iron, think about the density of your hair. If your hair is finer, decrease the temperature. For example, a man with fine hair should utilize the most reduced conceivable setting of heat.It doesn't mean that in the event if you have a thick mane you ought to choose the highest setting. Before you get a hair Curling Iron or a Flat Iron, consider your natural hair surface.
3. Shield your Hair from the Heat
There are hair items made to shield your hair from the heat of dryers, hair curling Irons, or Flat Irons. Many utilizes silicone as a defensive covering for hair. Irons are more regrettable than Blow Dryers to cause hair damage. To secure your hair while styling, work rapidly.In the event that you are utilizing a Curling or Straight Iron, you ought to most likely not utilize it for more than three or four seconds.
4. Learn Hair Styling Technique
A little Hair Expert exhortation never stings. Request that your hairdresser go over how to style your hair, regardless of whether you've done it without anyone's help for quite a long time.The Hair Stylist might have the ability to demonstrate you alternate ways, or latest methods.
Cell Active Therapy is a form of treatment that is aimed at boosting new hair growth. This can be used to treat Receding Hairline, Bald Patches, Thinning Hair and Alopecia. Cell Active Therapy is called so because it activates cells in the scalp and hair follicles by stimulating blood circulation. As the hair follicles are energized, new hair growth is triggered. It also stimulates collagen production that improves skin tone and elasticity. Cell Active Therapy does not require hospitalization of any kind.
Utilizing the wrong gels, combs, or accessories can wreak ruin on your tresses, bringing about damage of hair and hair fall. Be that as it may, straightforward advances including picking the correct item can add radiance to your locks.Hair breakage is the most widely common reason for hair fall. The initial step is to perceive the elements in responsible of dull hair keeping in mind the end goal to figure out how you can change your hair-care regimen to enhance it.
A. Try not to Scratch
At the point when individuals scratch their scalp, they additionally scratch their hair. The normal individual with dandruff will scratch their head for more than an hour in a week.It can bring about breakage and hair-fall. On the off chance that you've seen dandruff or white flakes from your scalp, you can attempt a dandruff shampoo. A large portion of these are currently figured with the goal that they are sufficiently delicate to utilize each day. On the off chance that that doesn't deal with it, converse with a dermatologist about what medications may alleviate the itch.
B. Be Gentle with Long Hair
Long hair is weaker at the ends. In this way, pulling, stretching, or combing or brushing it for 100 strokes a day is anything but a smart thought. In the event that you have long hair that is damaged, think about changing to a shorter style to enhance your hair's general appearance.
C. Utilize Better Styling Tools
While selecting a brush, search a wide tooth comb with smooth, rounded teeth that effectively sneaks through hair or generally wide-space brush won't harm hair.Likewise, should be careful of clips and tight rubber bands used for hair since anything that crunches, smashes, or squashes can your hair. As opposed to utilizing elastic/rubber bands for pig tails, select cloth crushes that freely hold hair together.