Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Lipika Ghosh
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lipika GhoshYour feedback matters!
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am having cheese yellowish discharge with itching n folic Smell from last 3.5 yrs. Taken many medicines n tests done like urine culture, t sh, diabetes. All reports r nirmal. Still problem comes after 2 months of medications. Please suggest what I do now n what is the causes of this infection. How do I keep myself hygienic. I am 8 month pregnant n this is my first pregnancy.
Dear Sir / madam Is oral sex make problem? Because my wife likes this only. She is not interested in the vagina penetration. Please.
HI sir my wife is now 6 months pregnant. She has a lymphadenitis on her neck since 1 month. Please advise the treatment.
My wife (49) suffering from heavy bleeding problem during menstruation and her period comes two or three times in a month. Local doctor advice me to do USG. I did it where 2.2 x 1.9 cm size fibroid seen in fundus with mild impingement on endometrium cavity of uterus. Do I need to do any operation or medicine can handle the problem?
I went for a medical check up in may 2016. I am 47 years old. No first degree relatives having breast cancer. My mammogram showed regional puncuated microcalcifications. Since the calcifications were near chest wall radiologist said its not feasible to di biopsy. She suggested MRI and conclusion is fibrocystic disease and birads2. It explains I have no other abnormality. That means I do not have a problem? Is microcalcifications I have is not serious? I was asked to take ultrasound in sep 2016. Fibrocystic changes and it also says no evidence of microcalcifications. So now microcalcifications disappeared? I am worried a lot. Am advised to take A to Z gold capsule one per day and am taking it for the past 5 months. Is it good to take? Please confirm.
Quite contradictory to popular belief, as per a research paper published in 2015 by Harvard medical school, people who eat spicy foods on a regular basis and in moderate amounts have a 14% probability of outliving their non-spicy food eating peers. Also, the same research also indicates the fact that people who eat spicy food on a regular basis are less likely to suffer from cancer or other fatal heart diseases as compared to those who are averse to spice.
So, what is it that makes spicy foods better for your ticker and the overall health? Let’s find out.
- Spicy foods are usually rich in anti-oxidants, a regular intake of which helps to prevent cancer, respiratory diseases and other heart disorders.
- Peppers have a high amount of ‘capsaicin’ in them which is particularly beneficial in resisting abnormal swelling of different body parts. Capsaicin also helps in the regulation of metabolic functions of the body which prevents further serious complications of diabetes and cardio-vascular disorders. Capsaicin also helps to prevent sinus infections, hypertension and severe intestinal disorders. At times, Capsaicin acts as a pain-reliever.
- Peppers also contain a healthy amount of Vitamin C which defends the body against cancer and helps in the formation of collagen (building blocks of the skin) and other connective tissues. Vitamin C is useful in the production of glutathione, an immensely strong anti-oxidant that strengthens the immune system of the body.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.