Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L.K. Tripathi
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Insomnia
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.K. TripathiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. L.K. Tripathi provides answers that are helped me improve my health. VeRy very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.K. Tripathi to be knowledgeable. Thank x.
Good afternoon sir, I am teacher of Cadet college Bangladesh, sir I am suffering piles disease, a piles is shown from out side. So if you give me any suggestion.
I have cholesterol problem for this please advice any ayurvedic medicine or suggestions about lifestyle/eating.
Hello Sir, my penis and testicles got shrink. I got to know around 2-3 days back. Can it be cured? I do cycling a lot. Is this can be the reason?
In Ayurveda description of two types of Vegas (impulses or urges) is found in detail – Dharaniya (controllable) and Adharaniya (non-controllable). Controllable urges include things refraining of which is beneficial for the health. Anger, sexual urges, temptation etc. fall in this category. By non-controllable urges is meant such urges controlling or retaining of which produces several diseases in the body. Wind, defecation, sneezing, thirst, hunger, sleep, coughing, yawning, tears, vomiting and semen are included in this category of urges.
- Control of non-controllable urges leads to wind disorder in the body, which in turn produces several types of diseases. If it is known which type of urges produces which type of diseases when forcibly controlled, you can protect yourself from lots of diseases.
- Vayu (Wind): Control of wind (passing out fart and belches) can lead to maladies like cyst, flatulence, pain in anus, worms and constipation. Sometimes, even passing out urine is stopped or becomes painful. Eye sight becomes weak and heart diseases may also appear.
- Stool: Control of defecation pressure leads to ailments like joint pain, pain in stomach and obstacles in veins.
- Urination: Those who control the urge to urinate feel difficulty in passing out urine. Problems like pain below the navel region and stones in urethra may also arise if urine urge is controlled repeatedly.
- Sneeze: Control of sneeze leads to problems like headache, weakness in eyes, stiff neck and loss of sleep (apnoea)