Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L.K. Tripathi
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Insomnia
Treatment of Digestive Disorders
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.K. TripathiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. L.K. Tripathi provides answers that are helped me improve my health. VeRy very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. L.K. Tripathi to be knowledgeable. Thank x.
In Ayurveda description of two types of Vegas (impulses or urges) is found in detail – Dharaniya (controllable) and Adharaniya (non-controllable). Controllable urges include things refraining of which is beneficial for the health. Anger, sexual urges, temptation etc. fall in this category. By non-controllable urges is meant such urges controlling or retaining of which produces several diseases in the body. Wind, defecation, sneezing, thirst, hunger, sleep, coughing, yawning, tears, vomiting and semen are included in this category of urges.
- Control of non-controllable urges leads to wind disorder in the body, which in turn produces several types of diseases. If it is known which type of urges produces which type of diseases when forcibly controlled, you can protect yourself from lots of diseases.
- Vayu (Wind): Control of wind (passing out fart and belches) can lead to maladies like cyst, flatulence, pain in anus, worms and constipation. Sometimes, even passing out urine is stopped or becomes painful. Eye sight becomes weak and heart diseases may also appear.
- Stool: Control of defecation pressure leads to ailments like joint pain, pain in stomach and obstacles in veins.
- Urination: Those who control the urge to urinate feel difficulty in passing out urine. Problems like pain below the navel region and stones in urethra may also arise if urine urge is controlled repeatedly.
- Sneeze: Control of sneeze leads to problems like headache, weakness in eyes, stiff neck and loss of sleep (apnoea)
Dear Dr, I am taking Ayurveda medicine for that rog thats Ashwagandha powder, shatavari ,kaunch beej and sweat musli for last 1 month. After taking these powder and going for passing the urine some smell is there. Please tell what is reason for bad smell when passing urine. Thanks a lot.
Doctor mujhe har waqt lagta hai jaan chali jayegi. Kbhi raat ko heartbeat fast ho jati hai. Bahut weakness lagti hau. 13 years se masturbation kr rha hu. Ab nhi karta. Bahut weakness ho gyi hai. Nerves system weak ho gya hai. 2 years ho gye hai. Ab doctor ne paxet 5 days 12.5 and next five days 0.25. And alprazolam mrng 0.25 and night 0.5 le rha hu. 11 days ho gye hai. Bahut jyada dullness hai. Chakkar bhi lgte hau. Stomach gas bahut banti hai.
I have bad habits of masturbation daily and some times 2 times in one days so it's problem in my further life. .now I am 22 year old and I am virgin.
Im 26 old my period irregular monthly different dates coming some time starting date some time end of the date and over bleeding hipp over pain.
How to maintain study mind suggest me. How too come out of negative things. When I get negative thing what I want to do? It to over come out of it.
Kidney stones’ is a disorder of the urinary tract wherein stones are formed in the kidney. This happens when solid particles in the urine become concentrated; the solid particles mostly being acid and mineral salts. This disorder can affect any part of the urinary tract: from the bladder to the kidneys. The treatment for this disorder is designed depending on the severity of your symptoms.
Once affected by this disorder, pain in the lower abdominal region will be common. The pain may get aggravated when you urinate. You may also exhibit symptoms of vomiting, nausea and a constant urge to urinate. Hematuria (presence of blood in the urine) is another symptom common to this disorder.
The causes of kidney stones range from factors such as an imbalanced diet, sedentary lifestyle and spicy food. Less water consumption is also a major cause of kidney stones. These factors cause problems in the various doshas in the human body, leading to diseases. It leads to toxin formation in the body called ama. These toxins trickle down to the urinary tract, causing crystals to form, thus leading to kidney stones.
Ayurveda is a holistic system of medicine that focuses on improving your overall well-being, rather than just focusing on the symptoms of the disease. Being a complete natural based method, it has no side effects. Ayurvedic remedies for kidney stones emphasize on improving your lifestyle and diet to keep the energy balance in your body.
Ayurvedic remedies consist of using diuretic herbs to dissolve the stones. Once the stones are dissolved, it is then recommended to use various cleansing techniques such as Panchakarma, which helps in strengthening the body. It is recommended to drink at least 2 to 3 liters of water daily and urinate whenever the urge occurs.
Some of the ayurvedic remedies that are useful for the treatment kidney stones are listed below.
- Gokshura Kada: 15 ml of this liquid, mixed with equal amount of water, taken three times a day is helpful for urination and in relieving the burning urination sensations which are common complaints of people with kidney stones. Another ayurvedic medicine, chander prabha vati is useful for the treatment of the burning sensation while urination.
- Ayurvedic medications such as ber patthar bhasma or patherina (as tablets) can cure kidney stones. Other ayurvedic medicines used for the treatment of kidney stones are cystone tablets (1 to 2 tablets twice daily for 6 to 8 weeks) and calcury tablets (1 to 2 tablets twice or thrice daily for 6 to 8 weeks).
If the bladder stores the urine for a long time, then it leads to kidney stones. You need to cut down on foods that contain salt in excess. Add more green vegetables to your diet as they provide the body with essential nutrients such as calcium.
A comprehensive list of the changes you should make are:
- Avoid eating dry and heavy foods
- Limit consumption of coffee, tea, pickle based foods and cold drinks
- Restrict consumption of non-vegetarian foods such meat and poultry
- Drink adequate water regularly
- Consume parboiled rice, brown rice and ginger
- Consume lots of fruit juices, soup and water
- Increase water consumption during summer months
- Don’t suppress the urge to urinate
Some herbal remedies to control kidney stones are combining “Mehendi” with water to form a decoction and then consuming it. Increase consumption of horse-gram as it decreases risk of kidney stones. Make sure you exercise on a regular basis as it improves your overall well-being and keeps you healthy.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
In Ayurveda, diabetes is known as 'Madhumeha' and is classified as a 'kapha' type of disorder. Ayurveda identifies 20 types of diabetes - 4 due to Vata, 6 results from Pitta, and 10 are caused by Kapha.
Factors that are often responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and consequent obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play role in causing diabetes.
- Weight loss or weight gain
- Frequent urinary tract infections
- Blurred vision
- Excessive sweating
- Excessive thirst
- Excessive hunger
- Frequent urination in large quantity
Ayurvedic Remedies To Control Diabetes-
There are several herbs which are found to be very effective in treating diabetes and lowering blood sugar level. The greatest advantage of these herbal diabetes medicine supplements are that they have no side effects. Given below is a list of some of the most effective diabetes treatment herbs-
- Bitter Gourd (Momordica charantia)
- Bael (Aegle marmelos)
- Gurmar Leaves (Gymnema sylvestrae)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum graecum)
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Onion (Allium cepa)
- Nayantatra (Vinca rosa)
- Neem (Azadirachtha indica)
- Garlic (Allium sativum)
- Sagar gota (Ceasalpinia crista)
Ayurvedic Remedies for Diabetes Cure-
- The bitter gourd is regarded as the best remedy for diabetes. Drinking at least one tablespoon of bitter gourd juice daily will reduce blood sugar levels in your blood and urine.
- Having bitter gourd cooked in ghee for a period of three months will bring the diabetes down by a significant amount.
- A tablespoon of Indian gooseberry juice mixed with a cup of fresh bitter-gourd juice, taken daily for two months will enable the pancreas to secrete insulin.
- Drinking a glass of water with 10 tulsi leaves, 10 neem leaves and 10 belpatras early morning on an empty stomach helps in keeping sugar levels under control.
- Mix and grind seeds of Fenugreek (100 gm), turmeric (50gm), white pepper. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of milk twice daily.
- Put one cup of water into a copper vessel at night, and drink the water in the morning.
- Avoid sleeping during daytime
- Avoid smoking
- Take adequate eye care
- Do exercise regularly
- Take extra care of your foot
In Ayurveda, the body is made up of three doshas - kapha, vata, pitta and gunas - rajas, tamas and satva. The various techniques that Ayurveda recommends to improve your wellbeing are -
- Meditate regularly
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Eat the largest meal during lunch
- Limit portion sizes
- Weed out negative emotions
- Limit foods that are high in sugar
- Be careful about when and how many carbohydrates you eat
- Eat a variety of whole-grain foods and vegetables every day
- Eat less fat
- Limit your use of alcohol
- Use less salt
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!