Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Krishnakant BhartiyaYour feedback matters!
Male/34 yr/married. Suffered chikungunya two months back. Presently uric acid level 7.1, triglycerides 396, LDL 135, HDL 38. Since last few days feeling itching on palms after that small rash occurs, similarly on soles. Only one sex partner. Checked on Google about symptoms of syphilis. I'm scared of having one. But no sexual contact with any stranger. Please advise what to do?
My name is Ravi n am 21 now but day by day my age was increasing but my weight was on constant n it looks very bad to be thin please suggest me to gain my weight thank you.
I have night fall in the night and some symptoms of swine flu. So what should I do for treatment. And also tell the symptoms of malaria.
I wanted to know that what should I give to eat my mom at age of 45. That will help her to get relif from leg pain.
I am 27 years old female and I am pregnant. This is my first pregnancy. My last period first day was 9 th august'2014. What should be my due date? and what are the exact signs of labour?
How to maintain long erection my penis is erecting and going down easily as I use to masturbate so what to do now? Is their any food to get back my strength. And how to increase semen count?
When ever I take a bath I get sneezing and it lasts till 2 hours and when I am exposed to dust I get sneezing for 4 hours.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos & oils but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
Hello, I am 21 years old. Recently I fell down while playing football and endured 2 cuts - 1over my nose and the other above my upper lip. My family doctor got it stitched. He told me that we need to keep the stitches for 8 days. Since yesterday, there is swelling around my nose, below eyes, and in forehead. How can I reduce it? Also what all precautions do I need to take till the stitches are not removed?
I am 35 years old having cholesterol of 246 and LDL of 174, I want to know how I can reduce and symptoms for this, is there any meditation required ?
I am suffering from asthma and pneumonia. When I inhaled cold air during night times the problem will start with cold and leads to cough with sputum, congestion in chest fever. Can you help me out this problem?
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health.
Related Tip: "Get Better Sleep"