Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishnakant BhartiyaYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old and my weight is approx 75 kg. I had done everything to lose but no outcome came. I had done dieting. Avoided oily and junk food. Joined gym. Done walking. But no difference have came. Please help me regarding this. I will be highly glad to you.
I am 32 years married women and having one daughter. I had two continues miscarriages with brown blood spot in 12-13 the week of pregnancy. Planing to have next baby but fear of miscarriage disturb me a lot. What should I do to have safe pregnancy.
My height is almost 5'11" but my weight is below 62kg. I want to get healthy as I am lean. What should I intake?
Vaginal bleeding is something that most women experience between their periods when they are not due for a menstrual cycle. It is considered as an abnormal occurrence when you bleed before you are expecting your menstrual period, or after you are done with your monthly cycle. It is usually characterised by bouts of spotting where a thick brown reddish discharge may be experienced. Also, this kind of bleeding is considered abnormal if it occurs during pregnancy or menopause.
Here are a few causes of abnormal vaginal bleeding:
- Hormones: An imbalance in the hormones like the estrogen and progesterone can lead to abnormal vaginal bleeding. These are the hormones that help in regulation of the monthly menstrual cycles. An imbalance can occur due to side effects caused by birth control pills that may not suit the individual, a contraceptive patch, or even contraceptive implants and injections. Further, an intrauterine device may also be the cause for this kind of bleeding. The hormonal balance can also get affected due to internal ailments like a dysfunctional thyroid gland and ovaries.
- Pregnancy and Delivery: Some amount of spotting is considered normal in the first trimester of one's pregnancy. Yet, severe bleeding and persistent spotting must be reported to the gynaecologist immediately. Women also bleed for a while after the delivery of the baby, in the postpartum period. This may also happen when an abortion takes place as the uterus may not have come back to its original size and due to remaining foetal tissues within. Complications during the pregnancy like an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage can also lead to such kind of bleeding. An ectopic pregnancy is one where the egg gets implanted in the fallopian tube instead of entering and implanting itself in the uterus.
- Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are usually considered as non-malignant and non-cancerous growths within the uterus. These are common in many women who have gone through childbirth. These fibroids can also cause some amount of bleeding and spotting.
- Infections: When there is an infection in the reproductive organs like the ovaries and uterus of the patient, there may be some amount of bleeding. An infection in this area can also cause inflammation, which is one of the primary causes of abnormal bleeding. This can also occur due to a sexually transmitted disease or STD, as well as painful intercourse and sexual abuse which can lead to scarring as well.
- Cancer: One of the least common causes includes cervical, ovarian and other forms of cancer.
Stress and diabetes can also cause abnormal vaginal bleeding in rare cases. It is best to see a doctor as soon as such bleeding takes place.
I am 21 years old when I participate in sexual section I getting fastly feeling but I want to do more for that what should I do.
I tried many things. I ate enough food, yet I'm very slim. What is the matter with my body? Why didn't I get fatty? Please help me.
Hello doctor Gud even! I have a problem of small penis. How can I grow my penis size.in long term .my size can not satisfies me during sex. please consider sir.
I am 20 years old female. I have a cold for last 6 day's. I have use normal medicine like pain clear but I haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Set the mood right: 6 Indian herbs to boost sexual health
Sexual health is an often neglected area in India, due to the topic of sex being a taboo. Some studies show that your sex-drive is a reflection of your overall well-being due to its link with the other hormones in the body. All the hormones in our body collectively affect our mood, consciousness, and mental health.
Ayurveda has known the importance of sexual health since ancient times and used various herbs to not only increase sex drive but for the overall nourishment of the reproductive system.
Here is a list of the prominent herbs that are excellent for sexual health:
Also known as Indian ginseng, this is an aphrodisiac for men and increases blood flow to the reproductive organs and relaxes the nerves thereby increasing sex drive. You can take 2 gm of the powder in the evening or tablets that are available according to the dosage.
This is one of the most valuable herbal remedies which is only found in the Himalayas. It is literally the fossilized remains of medicinal plants and is found in a resinous form. Shilajit can increase sperm count in men and ovogenesis in women. The recommended dosage is 300 to 500 mg per day.
3. Hibiscus flower
Hibiscus is used for hair growth and arthritis but its petals are also a good aphrodisiac. It also contains antioxidants that fight ageing and preserve youthfulness. Have hibiscus tea like the Egyptians used to by mixing powdered hibiscus petals with tea.
Ginger stimulates blood circulation to the pelvic area and also boosts energy levels. Mix half teaspoon of grated or chopped ginger with honey and have it.
This one is more suitable for women though it has some effect on men also. It is a calming tonic that regulates the female hormones. You can boil the crushed roots on medium flame and drink the water or you can use the powdered form (3-6 gm) gradually moving towards a higher dose.
Known is English as mucuna pruriens, is one of the rare natural sources of powerful hormonally active compounds that can affect mood and mind. It stimulates the production of growth hormones, energizes the muscles and raises sex-drive in both men and women.
I am kind of low weight guy and I am trying hard to gain weight but it doesn't seem its working. I have almost applied every single measure including exercise, high glycemic food, having food at every short interval of time but its not working. I just want to know should I start taking protein supplement and if yes then which protein I should prefer or Is there any more effective measure to gain weight?
Hi Dr. I have passed black motion today morning. But urine was normal as before. Is this any problem?
Here are some symptoms of depression, are you or have you or your loved one expericing any of these?
* Feeling sad constaly?
* Getting irritable and angry for simple reasons?
* Head is filled with negative thoughts?
* Don't feel like getting out of the bed? brushing and bathing feels like a task?
* Feel like you have no one?
* Lack any kind of motivation?
* Lack of intrest in doing things which were fun before. Lack of energy?
* Feel empty inside?
* Crying a lot off late?
* Unable to sleep, or eat?
* Unable to concentrate?
* Feel life is not worth living?
* Feeling hopeless and worthless?
* Feels like no one understands you?
* Feeling lonely even among a crowd?
* Want to be left alone, avoiding meeting people!
* Feeling guilty for no reason?
* Increased drinking/ smoking?
Sometimes there may be no reason for sadness
It is not necessary that there has got to be a trigger.
So if you see this in you or your loved one please contact a psychiatrist. There is no need to suffer. The doctor can help ease the pain and help you in dealing with the situation.
Psychiaty is no longer a taboo. Let's break that myth and seek some help.