Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KamnaYour feedback matters!
I have taken an I pill previous month. But now this month my period is missing and the date of my period had been gone .so what should I do. Is a sign of pregnancy?
Hello doctor I get itching in vagina nd open vulva. Y it is there. Wht to do. please suggest me some remedies. Its itching me. please help me.
1. Aids in digestion: Suffer from indigestion? well, drink a glass of jeera water every day to help you deal with it. This is because jeera water not only stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes but also speeds up the digestion process, thereby helping you fight indigestion. Moreover, as it clears out toxins from the body, drinking jeera water provides relief from stomach related problems like acidity, abdominal gas, morning sickness and nausea.
2. Treats water retention: One of the common causes of water retention is the intake of high salt diet and drinking less water or dehydration. And hence, drinking a glass of jeera water every day might help as jeera is rich in potassium, which helps in reducing and preventing water retention. The mineral potassium plays a key role in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body thus, helping you treat water retention naturally. Here's more on causes of water retention and expert tips to prevent it.
3. Boosts immunity: Not just potassium, jeera is also packed with iron, which is important for normal functioning of the immune system. Iron is the key mineral required for the production of red blood cells. Jeera is also rich in antioxidants, which helps in fighting free radicals and lowers your risk of infections. Hence, make sure you drink a glass of jeera water to boost your immunity.
4. Helps in treating anaemia: If you are suffering from iron-deficiency anaemia, then including iron-rich jeera in your diet can help. And what s best than sipping jeera water all through the day to make the most of it. Due to lack of iron, the blood supply to various parts of the body is hindered, which leads to fatigue. Hence, drink jeera water regularly to prevent anaemia.
5. Maintains blood pressure: Jeera water is rich in potassium which helps in regulating fluid and electrolyte balance in the body thereby maintaining blood pressure. So if you are at risk of high blood pressure or suffer from a heart disease, then drinking a glass of jeera water on an empty stomach might do the trick. The mineral also helps in maintaining heart rate along with improving your heart function.
6. Helps in weight loss: Yes, it is one of the few healthy drinks that can also aid in weight loss. Jeera water can help you lose weight by boosting the metabolism. It is rich in fibre which not only subdues your appetite and prevents you from cravings but also acts as a powerful detoxifying agent, thus helping you lose weight.
7. Nourishes the skin: The antioxidant property of jeera water is responsible for clearing toxins from the body, which can aggravate acne and blemishes. And hence, drinking jeera water not only aids in the absorption of nutrients but also detoxifies the skin helping your skin to glow naturally. The presence of vitamin e and a exerts anti-ageing effects of jeera water making your skin smooth and clear.
I am suffering with my brest. Now I am 19 but my brest become so loose. It looks like a pregnant lady brest. How I have yo make my brest stiff (good brest like my age girls)please help
Hi, I had protected sex on 21st of april. I got my regular periods on 4th may. I haven't got my periods this month. I usually get cramps and breast pain. I haven't got any symptoms yet. I'm already delayed by 4 days.
If I get positive pregnancy test before 4 days. Now don't want the pregnancy and want to drop the baby. What can I do?
My 34 years old wife is trying to conceive another child since last few years. We have a SEVEN year old daughter also. Recently she visited a infertility Clinic and was advised several tests out of which one was TBPCR Using endometrium tissue as sample. The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test came out positive and mycobacterium found present. Now The doctor has asked her to start five months of AKT 4 treatment. 1. Can she conceive after the completion of the therapy 2. Is the treatment at the first place necessary as she is unable to cope with the medicine and is having huge side effects like nausea, vomiting, weakness and irritation in both hands and feet.
Hi I am married just one month back and I think that my breast shape is very small. And I feel lump in my breast. I am really worried is that a sign of cancer. Also I want to increase my beast size .pls help me how do I do it?
My last periods were on 15 december and I got married on 23 december from that time no periods came and I did upt but result negative what should I do.
My wife is pregnant, and suffering from body weakness and doctor has told deficiency of Hb in Blood Report. Please have some fair ADVICE. THANKS.
My wife was pregnant but get aborted itself after 2 months. Since then we are trying to plan for child but facing difficulty. What to do?
Since last 7 months, right after the marriage my wife has been taking Femilon contraceptive tablets as prescribed by a Gynae. But, since last 3 days she has been experiencing severe pain in abdomen- to be more specific- above navel slightly left side. Immediately visited a general physician who instructed to go through a USG of whole abdomen. She went through USG of Whole abdomen and the report came normal. Also, she went through a Routine Examination of Urine that showed Acidic reaction in Urine. The pain is persistent but feels when touched. My question is: is it due to the intake of Femilon? Please help.
M 21 years old suffering from pcod from past 6 months my uterus measure 77 mm in length endometrial measure 9 mm right ovary shows 18 to 20 follicles of 3 to 6 mm left ovary shows 25 to 28 follicles of 2 to 6 mm I did follicular study on 9th day n these was the results can I get pregnant this time vth these follicles r they in ideal size?
What does high levels of esr and lymphocytes in blood indicate. Do they increase or decrease during menstrual cycle.
Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
A simple, uncomplicated cataract surgery should not take more than 10 minutes to perform. The best part about a cataract surgery is that most people see almost immediate results and improved vision. However, full recovery can take awhile. Each person heals at a different speed but ideally, your eyes should heal completely in a month.
Here are a few tips to help speed up this process and avoid infections and eye injuries:
- Take it easy: Just because the surgery takes a short time is no reason to underestimate its importance. Do not drive on the first day and as far as possible avoid driving for the next few days as well. Do not put any extra pressure on your eyes by bending, lifting weights etc. This will ensure that your stitches do not tear open. Try to avoid excessive sneezing and coughing as this can jerk the lens out of place.
- Protect your eyes: Wearing sunglasses is a good idea after a cataract surgery. This will protect your delicate eyes against dust, wind etc. Avoid using community swimming pools and hot tubs immediately after such a surgery to lower the risk of infections. Avoid rubbing your eyes aggressively. For the first week, keep your face out of the shower so as to avoid feeling the need to press or rub your eyes as well as to protect them from bacteria in the water.
- Lubricate: Your eyes may feel dry and scratchy after a cataract surgery. This is normal and not something to worry about. Your doctor will prescribe eye drops to be taken after the surgery. Use these regularly. Once this is over you may need additional artificial tears or lubricating eye drops. However, do not take these drops without first consulting your doctor. If your eyes are sensitive to the preservatives in bottled eye drops, look for single use ampoules. Ensure that you always wash your hands well before administering the eye drops.
- Keep the eye clean: Though washing your face is avoidable, you must still keep the eye clean. Use cotton and a sterile saline wash for the first few days. You can later replace the saline with cool boiled water.
If you feel any deterioration in your vision, pain or excessive discharge in the operated eye, you must immediately consult your doctor. Seeing sudden flashes of light or floaters in your vision should also not be ignored.