Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. J S N MurthyYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have become for last five or six years now I am 18 years old but I could get my body in shape. I have larger breasts which cause embarrassment to me. My height is 5.4. I tried many exercises at home and did it regularly but it can not satisfy my want of getting a perfect toned body so what should I do to reduce my breast size naturally and tummy fat and get me some tips to increase height too.
Given below are some of the home remedies recommended as a part of natural leucorrhea cure-
- Apply the pulp of a ripe mango to the vaginal area and leave it on for a while, before rinsing it off with water.
- Eat one or even two ripe bananas on a daily basis Drink a glass of fresh cranberry juice, preferably without any sugar, once a day
- Soak some coriander seeds in water overnight and drink the water, after straining it, on an empty stomach, first thing in the morning.
- Consume the lady finger vegetable, preferably in the raw form, or lightly steamed
- Clean the vaginal area with freshly squeezed lemon juice and water
Cough and cold is one of the most common health issues that can occur to anybody and everybody at any point of time. Nasopharynx is one of the leading causes of common cold. Cold symptoms highly affect your body's immunity power. It is always better to rely on natural products rather than medicated drugs so that speedy results can be gained and on the other hand, side-effects can also be prevented.
Common cold is the most common dosha disorder affecting human beings. Everyone has suffered from common cold at some point or other in their lives. Its symptoms are too well-known. In Ayurveda, this very ordinary ailment is called as Pratishyaya.
All the three doshas are responsible for the occurrence of common cold. Vata dosha common colds have dry coughs, little mucus discharge, hoarse voice, headache problem and a runny nose. People with pitta dosha who have common colds will have fever, sore throat, yellowish nasal discharge and continuous blockage of the nose. People with kapha dosha common colds have thick mucus discharges with dull headaches and heaviness of the head.
Major Ayurvedic products for treating cold:
Ayurveda is the ultimate solution for all kinds of health issues. There are few Ayurvedic products that can efficiently deal with cold symptoms, and they are as follows:
- Karpooradi thailam: It is for direct application over face and chest. Few drops need to be put in water and then the solution should be boiled so that you can take the steam. The solution not only reduces inflammation, but chest congestion can also be well treated.
- Thaleesapathradi choornam: excess cough can be easily released if you take it along with honey.
- Agasthya rasayanam: It is equipped with potential anti-histaminic properties, and thus it acts as a valuable decongestant.
- Fluvin capsules: These capsules are now treated as one of the excellent Ayurvedic solutions that can efficiently treat all kinds of cold symptoms. These capsules are enriched with anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties as a result of which cold symptoms can be easily cured, and you can get utmost relief. You also get increased immunity by having these capsules.
5 homemade solutions for dealing with cold symptoms:
- Drinking ginger tea: It improves taste buds and digestion can be stimulated as this tea is a decongestant.
- Having lemon juice: Both honey and water can be mixed with this juice in order to soothe the sore throat. Excess cough can be driven out and vitamin C intake is also boosted.
- Taking garlic: This ingredient is highly enriched with antiseptic properties and thus infectious elements can be eliminated. Garlic can be used both in supplements and soup and thus you can choose any of these forms.
- Drinking ginger juice: Water, Amla juice and honey can be mixed with ginger juice in order to create a magical solution that can treat all signs of cold. It not only plays the role of decongestant, but your immunity can also be improved by the same.
- Make tulsi preparation: Pepper and tulsi together create the most powerful combination, which drives away both toxins and infectious elements as a result of which suffering due to cold symptoms can be reduced, and you can get instant relief.