Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. J.P.MathurYour feedback matters!
I am having continues running nose and sneezing for last one month. I took cetzine a for 2-3 dosage then its get controlled after dosage again same started. Then took affred d for 3 days again got controlled then after 2 days it started again. I came to know its an allergy. How it caused? How to control and what are precautions have to take? My habits: Daily head bath, eats orange once a day and alternate days apply oil overnight and do hair wash in the morning.
Hello, I am 21 years male. Mujhe aaj acidic vomiting hui thi. Ab mai thik hu. Lekin vomiting ke baad se hi mere throat mai dard hone laga hai. Khana khane mai bi problem ho ri hai. Ye vomit se hua hai kya? Nd pls advice how to cure it. Feeling pain in taking any liquid things also.
Dear Doctor, I am Diabetic and BP patient past 18 years and I am under Insulin and tablet both. Any alternative medicines please?
I have a high fever from last 3 days. Medicines which I took only lasts for 5-6 hrs. What should I do?
Sir is HETRAZAN 200 is a better medicine for hydrocele? For fast cure? Is it a tablet or liquid form? Is that medicine was a tablet. How many in a day? If it was continued any side effects? How many weeks it will take to cure hydrocele? Please help me doctors. So please help me to fast cure the right testis hydrocele. I am scanned it the report was its a minimal hydrocele! Please help me doctors.
Some times I found that I can't even speak . My voice suddenly gets down . More often when I stay quiet for an hour long. Generally my voice is not that good . But is it kind of throat problem? Any advice?
What is big size for men in penis? What size woman wanted most when fucking. My size is 7 inch now but I am not sure about my size n I want bigger penis.
The problem of premature ejaculation (PE) is very common among men and one that many men are hesitant to talk about as they feel that it has a direct bearing on their sexual prowess.
Ayurveda describes the problem as occurring due to an aggravation of the Pitta (fire) dosha and imbalance in Apana Vata in our body. When this happens, the semen loses its stability. Additionally, this aggravated Pitta then moves up the channels that carry semen and with imbalanced Apana Vata, causing the semen to get ejaculated with minimal sexual stimulation. Even biological and psychological causes can be at the heart of your ejaculation problem.
Reasons you should consider an Ayurvedic treatment for your premature ejaculation issues:
- Ayurveda believes that PE is completely normal and can be treated through natural methods.
- Ayurvedic remedies are suggested accordingly to resolve the imbalance that occurs between Pitta (heat) and Vata (air) doshas before sexual activity.
- Helps in controlling the hyperactivity that the muscles of the penis experience, leading to an increase in sensitivity and early ejaculation.
- Remedies that are suggested restore the harmony of your body's hormones as well as improve your ejaculatory mechanism.
- The natural remedies also help in improving your sex drive.
- The Ayurvedic remedies act as stress busters without causing any side effects.
- Additionally, problems associated with anxiety and stress during sexual activity are effectively dealt with counseling, use of rejuvenating herbs, meditation, and yoga.
There are a number of Herbs used in Ayurveda to enhance sexual potency like Safed Musali, Kaunch, Ashwagandha, Gokshur, Jaiphal, Javitri etc. Using these herbs definitely restores the harmony of the reproductive system ultimately boosting sexual potency and very helpful in managing Premature Ejaculation.
Recommendations on lifestyle and diet are also made like increasing the consumption of foods that cool down your body like butter, milk, almonds and so on; and reducing the intake of foods that aggravate your pitta dosha like spicy and salty foods. Excessive masturbation with unhealthy dietary habits aggravates the condition.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 6 Kitchen Spices That Heal Big Time
I am nt able to get peaceful sleep. Everyday I get disturbed sleep. Body pain, head pain, I have food properly but I reduced smoke. Please suggest me something.
What are the symptoms of dengue fever and how it can be procured and what should one do to patient when it is known that he is suffering from dengue fever?
My friend had a severe pain in her throat. She just feel she had a lot of cough which doesn't comes out. Dr. please tell me the prescription.
Sir I have a habit of sleeping in afternoons n I am not able to control my sleep s I am studying for long time for exams can you suggest some measure with food control or exercises to reduce my habit which is creating problems for me.
Hello sir, I am 58 years old male. From 5 years i am suffering dysfunction problem quick falls when make sex, advice medicine or some other ways.
I am 43, suffering from tinnitus since 2009, since 2013, the tinnitus levels suddenly shot up causing extreme pressure in the head which causes feeling wobbly while walking, could this be a part of tinnitus or is it something else?
My friend is suffering continuous nose bleed for past five months he got nearly 10times but 5 times has been came by last 7days. He is 22 years old now, sometimes that blood was in dark red colour sometimes it will be very thick. He doesn't have any pain. I'm afraid about him please help me also he is not even going to doctor as he is thinking that it would be a cancer.
I am 54 years male having diabetes in control level. Is sexual cohabitation viz: timing, hardness of organ affected by diabetes? What is the remedy.
Are you looking for an ideal and effective remedy for common cold? Opt for Ayurvedic methods, which are considered excellent for management of cold. Common cold accounts for being the most common dosha or disorder, according to Ayurveda. Every individual suffers from common cold more than once during his or her life.
The condition is referred to as Pratishyaya in Ayurveda. All the three doshas are responsible for common cold. In case of common colds due to vata dosha, dry cough, mucus discharge, and a runny nose are common symptoms. People with pitta dosha having common cold are likely to experience a sore throat, fever, and nose blockage. For people with kapha dosha, common colds are featured by thick mucus discharge, headaches, and head heaviness. The most important Ayurvedic remedies for common cold are as follows:
Various natural herbs are used for the treatment of common cold.
- Bishop’s weed is used for opening up clogged nasal passages. You have to tie its seeds in a piece of cloth and inhale it directly. This clears the congestion and treats nasal blockages in children effectively.
- Cassia roots are ideal for treating common cold. The roots have to be burned and you need to inhale the smoke which is emitted. Your mucus discharge increases after this treatment, but stops totally after a while.
- Boil cinnamon with pepper and honey in water and consume it. This is ideal for reducing a sore throat and preventing your common cold from turning chronic.
- Cumin seeds have antiseptic properties and are effective in treating the harmful effects of common cold in case of fever. Throat irritations are healed as well.
Patients of common cold are recommended to fast for an entire day, which enables the body to eliminate toxins. After this, you can eat vegetable soups, and steamed, boiled vegetables with a little spice to taste. You should avoid all food items which are tough to digest such as milk, yoghurt, and food items which are oily, spicy, and rich. You should take hot food in case of common cold.
- You can use Bringasavam, which is a prescribed Ayurvedic medicine for common cold. You should take 15 ml of this regularly for a period of seven days.
- You can also opt for a nasal drop called Anutaila, which is prescribed by all Ayurvedic practitioners. You can also mix Trikatu power with honey. It reduces inflammation in your respiratory tract. You can also use Shabindu taila as a nasal drop.
For knowing common cold remedies suitable for you, visit an Ayurvedic practitioner. The doctor will prescribe the most ideal Ayurvedic remedies based on your condition and symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.