Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Harsh GoelYour feedback matters!
I m 20 year old male. Due to late night studies, my eyes became red and feel extreme itching sometime. Plzz help to get some relief.
I am recently suffering from colour blindness, I did not have this problem before, anyone please kindly suggest me what to do.
I am 57 - good health - working in office based in computer. Q. No. 1Gradually losing hair - any home remedy. No. 2 - Below eye - Puffed is visible - any home remedy.
I my left eye there is a short of small fly thing appeared. I am worried because of that. I had consulted some doctor. The doctor says it is floater and for that no treatment is possible. It would not harm. My eyes got operated for cataract. Please advise me for my problem. Thanks and regards.
Even thought I use Anti-Glare specs, 20-20 rule, I feel irritation while doing my s/w Job. Any recommended Eye drops to reduce it.
I have red eyes for over two days. What should I do? And I have problem in my stomach. Please tell me what should I do?
When I study or show movie then pain become in my eye and head. how I hold this as soon as possible? please solve my this problem
I am a class XII student, I feel alright while studying at times. But, most of the time I feel like cleaning my specs again and again due to pain in my left eye. It's been around a week, and my head aches daily. What shall I do?
Good eyesight can be an outcome of a diet rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin C. Including certain foods in your diet can be directly beneficial for your eye health and can improve your vision. Here is a list of 5 foods which will help you combat age-related vision problems and will supplement your overall eye health.
1. Eggs - Eggs are rich in vitamin A and lutein, which help you combat age-related vision problems and night blindness. Eggs are also beneficial for dry eyes and improving your eye health. Egg yolks are considered to be one of the best foods for your eyes and should be included in your regular diet. It also helps prevent age-related macular degeneration (AMD), which is one of the primary causes of blindness in the 60+ age group.
2. Leafy Greens - Leafy green vegetables like spinach and kale are rich in lutein and zeaxanthin which reduce the chance of cataracts. It is best to consume them raw as they have more antioxidants when uncooked. Other green vegetables like broccoli, collard greens, and zucchini are rich in lutein and play an important part in preventing age-related vision problems.
3. Carrots - Carrots improve your overall eye health as it contains vitamin A, the lack of which is one of the leading causes of loss of vision. The orange hue in carrots is due to Beta-carotene which helps the retina function better. Other foods rich in beta carotene are apricots, mangoes, pumpkin and cantaloupe which also contribute to healthy eyes. So make sure you include them in your diet.
4. Almonds - Almonds are rich in vitamin E, which prevents macular degeneration. Include a handful in your daily diet as it not only improves your eyesight but also effectively lowers cholesterol and prevents heart diseases. Nuts like pistachios and walnuts contain omega 3 fatty acids which contribute to the maintenance of your vision.
5. Citrus Fruits and Berries - Citrus fruits like oranges, grapefruits and lemons are rich vitamin C which reduces the risk macular degeneration and cataracts. Blueberries also aid in the protection of the retina from damage caused due to sunlight and oxygen.