Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I am not seen any clean place to so far and near I test my eye and doctors said you have a number so please.
I am suffering from uveitis. Currently taking Pred Forte and Cyclopent? Doctors said that this is the only solution available for the current condition. Please advise.
I am suffering from fever few days and my eyes gets irritated when exposed to sunlight and I m feeling weakness.
I am feeling weird and my vision has changed and there is pain in back of the head at time for about 2-3 month. What is this?
You love your eyes right? They're precious! protect them this summer by following these simple tips:
- Wash your eyes with cold water at regular intervals
- Avoid sitting directly in front of the AC
- Use eyes drop containing antihistamine in case of allergies
- Wear sunglasses to prevent your eyes and contacts from drying
- Use daily wear lenses which are ease to dispose of and moist
- Use waterproof sunscreen
- Cucumber slices are perfect for reducing puffiness and tiredness
- Keep safe and stay healthy.
I have red eyes from last three days. And it is pained from last three day. I have also stomach problem. It is paid when I eat some fast food. I have also number of farts. My sister have also problem in mouth. When she is eat some hot foods. My mother is handicap and my father is also handicapped. They cannot walk by their own legs.
My five years old daughter is diagnosed with -2 diopter. How can I protect her from being high myopic.
I have severe pain in my body and a burning sensation in my eyes. Please advise me how to cure this?
My name is Dev I have a problem in my eye that'd why I'm unable to see clearly anything. I think this problem created by regarding my liking some time computer and other canals.
I am suffering from cold, do you have any permanent solution which won't come back again, and I have eye pain but I have problem with wearing glasses, do you have any other solution, please inform me
I m 19 year old male. I have a problem in my eye last 2 weeks. There is a itching problem in my while working on laptop. And it increasing day by day. Nd I use contact lenses 4 my eye. I m a myopic.
I am a 16 year old boy. I went to Gujarat for yatra. Now my eyes are very red. And I don't know what to do? will you help me out.
This is a condition which can be caused in the delicate folds of the skin over the eye called the eyelid. The eyelids usually protect us from extreme light, and the entrance of other debris as well as against injuries to the delicate interiors of the eyes. The eyelid may get irritated or experience varied sensations like prickling, burning or itching, with a dull ache or sharp pain due to many reasons. This discomfort and irritation is usually caused by inflammation. Let us learn more about this condition.
- Eyelid Inflammation: Blepharitis or eye inflammation is a condition that causes eyelid irritation because of allergic reactions as well as infections, dandruff in the eyelashes and eyebrows, pollutants and varied other causes. Also, poor hygiene can lead to the growth of eyelash lice which can also enter the eyes and lead to inflammation and irritation of the eyelids. A malfunctioning oil gland can also cause this kind of problem along with side effects of certain kinds of medication.
- Types of Inflammation: This condition can be of two types :- anterior and posterior. Anterior eye inflammation causes irritation in that part of the eyelids which are outside the eyes where the eyelashes are situated. Dandruff and allergic reactions can also cause this kind of irritation. Posterior eyelid inflammation is a condition that can be found in the inner rims and corners of the eyes where malfunctioning oil glands found in the follicles of the eyelashes can cause this problem leading to blurry or cloudy vision as well.
- Symptoms: Apart from irritation and not being able to close the eyes properly, there are many other symptoms of this condition. These symptoms include sensitivity to glares of light, oily eyelids, burning and itching sensation, and a feeling that some particles have entered your eyes and formed a crust on your eyelashes.
- Checking for an Infection: Many of these symptoms can point at the presence of an infection, especially when accompanied by fever and headaches. Yet, irritation can also just be a cause of simple inflammation or due to the entry of a foreign body into the eye. Still, it is always best to get the symptoms checked by an ophthalmologist who will conduct a detailed eye exam along with lab tests based on blood samples in order to ensure that there is no bacterium or virus infecting the body.
- Treatment: Steroids and antibiotics will be used only when there is an infection. As a home remedy for this condition, you can apply a warm wash cloth and clean your eyes frequently.
Talk to your doctor about potential complications of this irritation like eyelash loss.