Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Harpreet Singh KocharYour feedback matters!
Excellently treated and guided by the doctor.
I am suffering from ear pain for last 7 days, going for a Dr. N the Dr. said it's an infection n jldi thik hojyega but their is no relief in my ear infect in the middle of the night the pain is so much horrible please suggest me what should I do?
When. Bending forward I cannot breathe through my nose it get stuffed. When I lie down to sleep at night my both nose I cannot breathe through it. My chest hurts as well. Whats the cause. Sometimes I get lightheadedness and dizziness? My ct scan on brain and sinus is normal in the ct results.
I have sore throat, early when consulted with doc said tissues located at back of the throat. But due to that I prevails less smelling sense. But never suffered with cold and cough often. Will that be a problem on later stages of life? What kind of treatment should I undergo? Kindly please suggest me a solution.
I am 50 years old. My hearing in the right ear was suddenly impaired resulting in vertigo. Ent specialists have diagonised the impairment due to minier's decease, which causes accumulation of liquid in the inner ear. They also say that their is no cures. My hearing in the right ear is 50 percent with higher frequencies muted. My hearing in the left ear has become 20per ent higher than normal. Kindly advise for any resolution.
I am suffer from tinnitus for past 1 year I take many medicines but didn't any relief can recommend any medicine by you.
Earaches can make life miserable. At times, the pain gets so intense that it throws life in jeopardy. This is where homeopathic medicines come as a huge relief. Earaches of different origins can be effectively treated with homeopathic medicines.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is the best homeopathic relief for people suffering from excruciating earache. The pain usually aggravates at night. The maddening pain leaves the person mentally very agitated. The medicine is equally helpful for children who get agitated and irritated due to the unbearable pain.
- Pulsatilla: At times, the earache is accompanied by a thick (mostly greenish) discharge from the ear. As a result, the ear feels quite heavy. A person might also experience difficulty in hearing. The darting pain is at its worst self at night. Such earaches and associated symptoms are best treated with the homeopathic medicine, Pulsatilla.
Sometimes, even a little exposure to cold air can result in earaches. Worse still, there is a pus like discharge from the ear and fever. The ear is very sensitive to touch. Hepar Sulph is an ideal homeopathic remedy under such circumstances. Psorinum is mainly used when the pus like discharge has a very unpleasant odour.
At times, dental problems and throat infections can result in severe earache. Homeopathy has a solution for all. Plantago is an excellent homeopathic medicine to treat earaches resulting from toothache. Merc Sol is effective against earaches originating from dental problems. In such cases, there may be blood or yellow discharge from the ear and the pain gets unbearable at night.
Lachesis and Phytolacca are known to provide great relief from earaches resulting from throat infections. Lachesis is helpful when the throat pain slowly shoots up to the left ear. Swallowing of food makes the situation worse. Phytolacca, on the other hand, is the best medicine when the shooting ear pain is right sided. Belladonna helps to deal with severe and throbbing ear pain.
Infection of the Otitis Media (middle ear) is a common factor, resulting in earaches. There may be fever and pus like discharge. The hearing is also greatly impaired. At night, the pain reaches the superlative degree. Go for Hepar Sulph if the pain intensifies upon slightest exposure to cold air. Use Belladonna in case the ear infection is at a very nascent stage. Pulsatilla is equally effective to treat such earaches.
Many a times, the ear pain can be of nerve origin. It is more of a facial pain, with the ear being affected. Verbascum Thapsus (Mullein Oil) can be of great help and can also be effectively used as an ear drop to provide some relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am 24 years old and a female having headache since last 3 days I am also having sinus problem please suggest me.
Hi I'm a 19 year old male and I'm suffering from canker sore, I know that it is mainly due to lack of water for me and sometimes I just forget to drink water at all due my concentration level I guess such as while playing games and doing interesting research or working on some project. Please tell me how to inculcate such a habit so that I never forget to drink water. Thanks.
Sir I have gone for ear surgery tympanomastoidectomy open type 3 tympanoplasty on 1 September 2016 .today 12 December 2016 my hearing around 40 db. Sir is there any chance of improvement of hearing. Or sir my doctor said a day after surgery that my hearing bones were but today he said he don't remember it may be removed. Sir there chance any of not removing bone in type 3 tympanoplasty surgery .sir please help.
I have tonsillitis problem from childhood even though I have operated my tonsils at the age of 24 but still at the age of 30 I have allergies like sore throat infection pain and now I am fed up of taking allopathic medicines so can some one tell me any homeopathy or ayurvedic medicines for my frequent throat infection fever and pain for long term use without side effects.
Hello Its about my 3 years old son He is suffering from acute ear pain It happens in winters. Aftr a severe pain thr times a whiteish discharge And doctor here says it happensainly wen he catch cold. But this time I have taken immense care that he should not catch cold We travelled through flight. Last sunday. Can it be because of that. I m tensed. He is too small for so many antibiotics. My baby.
Sir I am a fighter and I got a hit in my nose for sometime it was bleeding now there is no intake of air and outflow of air I am not able to breath What to do please help.
I lost my smelling sense few years back. On consulting an ENT specialist he informed that the nasal nerves are chemically damaged and no scope to recover. Is there any remedy?
My wife is suffering from ear pain, it's raising in night. She has to take a flight. Does she need to take any precautions for that?
Are you suffering from a sore throat that is prolonged in nature? Although, a sore throat is not very severe, being prolonged in nature indicates that it is chronic. You should not ignore a sore throat that does not heal over a long period of time. This might be an indication of a serious problem, and you will require proper diagnosis.
When is a sore throat termed as chronic?
- A sore throat may take various forms. It can be itchy, burning, scratchy in nature, and can also cause difficulty in swallowing food.
- It is likely for a sore throat to be accompanied by a form of pesky cough that leads to further irritation of the throat.
- Sore throats can also occur from common colds and several viruses. These usually resolve on their own.
- However, when your sore throat is persistent and you cannot find relief, it is referred to as a chronic sore throat. The primary cause of sore throat includes strep throat, allergies, tonsillitis or the infection of your tonsils, inhaling air pollutants, influenza, cigarette smoking, and inhaling via the mouth.
- Among these conditions, strep throat and tonsillitis may turn into severe problems, if not treated properly.
- Smoking is a major cause of chronic sore throat. You should control your smoking to eliminate these sore throat symptoms.
- Snoring is also a major cause for sore throat.
Relief from chronic sore throat
No matter what is the cause of your chronic throat pain, or sore throat is, you should follow some steps and undertake simple home remedies for soothing your scratchy, itchy and painful throat. Some of them include the following:
- Do hot water steam inhalation daily, which will help
- You must stay well hydrated and should moisten your throat by drinking lots of fluids throughout the day. You should add honey to warm drinks and hot tea.
- You may take over the counter pain relievers.
- You should install a humidifier in your home for preventing dry air that causes irritation to your throat.
- You may try gargling regularly with warm water and salt, at least twice a day.
It is difficult to diagnose the exact cause of a sore throat, but when it worsens or does not tend to leave, something serious is indicated. You must consult a doctor and undertake a physical examination of your throat in order to detect the cause.