Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gopal Mohan Tripathi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Gopal Mohan TripathiYour feedback matters!
I have like a canker sore in my lip. But it doesn't pains. Since 15 days I am having it. What will I do. I also used a cool cream for canker sore. But it didn't affect. What should i do?
I have stomach ache for past two weeks. Mean while I'm getting some bad smell from my mouth. What are the symptoms for ulcer. Is it ulcer. Provide me some suggestions.
There is swelling on my gums and doctor diagnosed it as per. Let me know the effective medicine on this.
In order to keep our teeth strong and safe what care should I take and which toothpaste should I use?
I am having severe toothache from 2 days. I tried warm water with salt mixed in it and also the tablets from nearby medical shop.
I am male 25 age. I had severe sensitivity in my teeth. dentists advice me to have wisdom tooth extraction/surgery .last to last week he removed lower right wisdom tooth and had stitches in my mouth. Last week he removed stitches and advice to take Flexon Mr. for pain. Still now I had severe sharp pain in my teeth even when I am drinking water I feel severe pain at that side. I am not eating from right side. I am very much in pain. I visit my dentist nd he told der is no symptom of dry socket. Still I am having severe pain and he advice me to take Flexon Mr. 3 times. I smoke 2 -3 cigarettes per day but I do no chew tobacco or masala. I am concerned is this a sign of mouth cancer or like anything .Please help me. I am in tension please.
Gums are receding as a result my front teeth are loosing. I have gap in my front teeth. I am osteopenia. How should I control.
Dentures are prosthetic devices and their purpose is to replace missing teeth. Dentures are basically false teeth, which are supported by the tissues of the oral cavity. Most dentures are removable, while some are permanently fixed. Dentures are widely used by people all over the world, who have missing teeth.
Here are the ways in which dentures can improve a person's life:
- Speaking becomes clearer: Missing teeth make it difficult for a person to speak clearly. Using dentures will fix this problem and you will be able to speak clearly and properly as dentures take place of the natural teeth. It takes some time to get adjusted to dentures and many people practice pronunciation of difficult words in front of the mirror after getting dentures fitted in their mouth.
- You can eat normally again: Missing teeth cause difficulty in eating and you are unable to eat many of your favorite dishes, which require strong teeth. After getting a denture fitted, you can get back to eating all sorts of foods again and biting or chewing won't be difficult anymore. This too takes some time to adjust and in the beginning, you should eat soft foods by cutting them into small pieces. You should abstain from having chewing gums or hard food initially.
- Your self esteem gets improved: Losing teeth makes you look bad and many people feel embarrassed or ashamed because of missing teeth. A denture is a perfect remedy for this. After getting dentures, your teeth will be back and will look and feel natural. There is usually no worry about the dentures falling off or slipping out as they are fitted properly in the gums. You will look good, and the lost confidence will be back.
- You will have improved oral health: Missing teeth cause health problems, such as bone loss in the jaw area. To avoid this from happening, dentures should be used. These teeth implants will replace your old teeth, and bone loss will be prevented.
- You will appear younger: Missing teeth alter the structure of your face. Wrinkles might appear or the face may seem to look collapsed, then dentures can effectively support the structure of your face and make it appear to be more youthful with added fullness.
Dentures improve the quality of a person's life greatly with missing teeth. They should be taken care of properly, cleaned regularly and you should have regular dentist appointments to ensure a proper fit of the denture. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.