Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoga During Pregnancy
Will it be safe to go for a extreme fat loss of 10-12 kg in a month, as of now am 86 kg wanted to loose fat, am regular to gym.
I have suffers from viral hepatitis last month. I have taken medicine now I am well. Can I take vitam A, B and C supplement.
Hello I am 29 years old, I have got detected with hypothyroidism with tsh more than 10 last year and right thyroid gland diffused to 2 cm in size. I started taking 50 micg daily morning but after 6-7 months after taking medicines also I was not feeling good. Then I went for tsh it came 0.62 then I left the medicine and after that my tsh came in normal range. 2.24. Now please advise me is it fine to stop the medicine.
I am 40 yrs (Male) old. I have last 10 days some problem in head. Left side head some time headache slowly slowly like etching in left side head and near left eye portion. What can I do. I am taking Tab" Telma 40 Mg" for hypertension last 1 year. My BP is 140 90 may some time.
Which kind of healthy foods you suggesting for me to increase my wait. I want increase my weight. Pls.
Dear sir I'm so thin that everybody saying it make me feel guilty. Please suggest me what kind of diet should I take to built my body. And how can I built my body easily.
My body weight is Put on everyday, but I have no thyroid problems, how to lose weight, & what should be my whole day diet? please help.
I am 24 years old male. My weight is 59 kg. Am I underweight? Please suggest me a healthy diet chart so that I can gain weight easily. I usually eats outside as I live alone and not able to cook.
I want to wait gain quick as possible. Give me a best suggestion and can I take a endura mass or like that is it safe.
Hello Doctor, Can You tell Me Any Medicine Name For Growing My Health and weight! I am 26Years old but looking like a 19-21years boy. So tell me how to grow my health.
She have a desk job from 2 years, and she gone up to weight 50 to 60 kg, how she can loss her weight?
I am 25 yr old. Have a constant headache for forehead to the back end. Please help me or suggest if there are any reports to be taken.
Losing weight is a challenge for most people, but is it so difficult? You don't need to stop eating your favourite foods or go on a liquid diet to lose weight. Amidst all the zillion diet plans flooding the internet are a few basic rules that is followed can help you achieve your dream figure. Here are some of these secrets.
- Drink plenty of water: The urge to snack on something is not always driven by hunger. In most cases it is thirst that makes you want to nibble on something. An adult should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. This not only keeps you hydrated, but also keeps your stomach full and keeps the hunger pangs away.
- Keep a diary: Write down an honest account of what you eat and when you do so. This will give you an insight about your eating habits and show you the triggers that lead to binge eating. This will also serve as a reminder of when you last ate and lower the urge to snack. Additionally, it helps practice portion control.
- Carry your own lunch: This is especially noteworthy for people who have lunch at work. Picking up a bite from a restaurant may be easier than packing lunch from home, but it leads to packing more calories and does nothing to help you lose weight. Instead, spend a little time in the morning packing a healthy lunch for yourself. When you make your own food, you not only control how much you eat, but also control the amount of salt and sugar being put into your food.
- Eat, don't just drink: Juices are convenient to drink as well as digest, but when compared to eating the raw fruit, they have two major demerits. Firstly, juicing does not give you the fiber from the fruit. Secondly, since a juice is easy to digest, it does not satiate hunger for long. Eat smaller meals Instead of having 3 big meals, it is much healthier to have 5-6 smaller meals at more frequent intervals. This has a number of benefits. It prevents snacking between meal and a smaller meal gives you just enough calories to keep you energized till your next meal. This prevents the formation of fat deposits.
- Exercise: Lastly, no amount of dieting is going to help you unless you supplement it with regular exercise. If you can't find half an hour a day to exercise, try fitting in smaller bouts of exercise wherever possible.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"