Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. G.p. PathakYour feedback matters!
Sir my mother is feeling lot of pain in her right knee. My mother has been fallen from riksha. And she is feeling pain at the left side of knee of right leg. She has taken allopathy medicine and she feels relax till the effect of medicine. Pls advice. Thanks and Regards Nitin Mehra.
My mom has sever pain in knees and hamstring her knees have swelling. This aggregates when she eat anything sour she is in ger pre-menopause period and over weight. Her weight is 90 kg and height 5.2. She is 47 years old. She have difficulty in walking due to pain. She takes bio-c+, tellzy 40 and proloxment tablet.
I am suffering from tiredness back pain, some mussels pain and also cold from last 1 month I am taken always good diet and use fruits in my diet kindly suggest.
Mujhe aplastic anemia hai jab se mai thik hua hu mujhe mere jodo mai joint pain hone laga hai mera weight bhi bada hai kahin is liye to mujhe joint pain nahi hone laga please help me.
What exactly is a spine block injection? Will it work long-term for low back pain due to disc problems?
I have a throat problem (something block in my right side of my throat and sometime my thigh gets pain. What's the problem sir?
What are yhe cause if a person continuously suffering from back pain What should we do. Should we consult with some doctor or we should do some exercise?
I am suffering from high uric acid level. That's why there is swelling in the thumb of the left foot which causes pain. What is the cure for this problem?
I am suffering from migraine and neck pain and I used 7 months course of tablets but no satisfaction with it. How I can reduce migraine and neck pain. Give any suggestion to reduce it.
I have spondylosis and I am badly effected. It's too paining. I have already consulted a doctor. What should I do now?
The most common form of arthritis is osteoarthritis and unlike rheumatoid arthritis, the cause of osteoarthritis is not due to any inflammation such as the immune system attacking the joints. Rather, the cause of osteoarthritis can be attributed to the wear and tear of the protective cartilage on your bones over time. The most common parts of your body which may get affected by osteoarthritis are the knees, hands, and spine. Even though osteoarthritis cannot be cured, it is worth noting that the symptoms can be well managed.
Here is everything you need to know about osteoarthritis:
- Intense pain in your joint: This is the most common symptom indicating that you may have osteoarthritis.
- Tenderness in your joint: If after applying a little pressure, your joint feels tender, then it can be considered a sign of osteoarthritis.
- Stiffness in your joint and loss of flexibility: If you feel stiff after a period of inactivity such as waking up in the morning, it's likely you have osteoarthritis. This may also mean that you may not be able to make movements you were previously able to due to the stiffness in your joint.
- Bone spurs: You may also feel extraneous bits of bone from around the affected joint.
The most common cause of osteoarthritis is old age. As you grow older, the cartilage that cushions your bones begins to deteriorate. Without this cartilage to cushion your bones, different bones might rub against one another, thus causing the pain you feel.
As mentioned earlier, it is not possible to cure osteoarthritis, but the pain can only be managed. Here are the best ways to manage pain from arthritis.
- Medications: Depending on how severe your pain is and whether it is chronic or acute, you may be given drugs such as ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
- Physical therapy: An exercise routine can be worked out between you and your physical therapist so that your pain reduces and you are able to regain the range of movements you had before you were affected by osteoarthritis.
- Surgery: There are a number of surgeries which can be done to reduce your pain; ranging from a simple lubrication surgery by using hyaluronic acid all the way to a complete joint replacement.