Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. G.P PathakYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my right side shoulder, what type of exercise I have to perform for getting relaxed from this?
Hiii This md sahil from kolkata and I am suffering from knee pain from last 3 month so please suggest me any good solution for this.
I am having 35 years old having left shoulder pain from neck to lower arm, I don't have any issues before that. I started from last two days. Please provide me some good medicine and let me know the general reasons for this pain. Thanks in advance for your help.
Hi Doctor, I am 32 year female, I started doing walking while going and coming to office and generally wear heels, but now I am getting unbearable pain on my right leg under toe area and ankle, can you please advise what would be the problem for this pain.
I am a 55 year old men and have bp from last 20 years and also have back pain from 10 years. Please advise me.
I have problem in my knee while walking on the road. please help me how can I walk without any problem.
My mother age 60. She is suffering from urine inf. Her leg was swelling all the time. Due to swelling she cant walk long n due to swelling she cant sit properly at the time of potty. Every test has been done but no result has been so far. To know the problem. Just she do home remedies. Put hot water on legs to get relex. Sir please help me with your suggestion.
I am suffering from lower back pain. That is L4and L5 disc bulge. Can you suggest me how to relief from pain.
I have back pan from last 3 months so pls help me what to do I have no option to work with this problem.
Am a student, am doing masturbation weekly after doing it my mouth become dry and feel pain in born joints. What is the reason for this?
Why do my legs keeps paining and are constantly restless specially my feet and only when Iie down? What should I do about it?
My father is suffering from osteoporosis. His age is 65 yrs. He is also diabetic. How advisable it is to go for knee replacement for him?
I have got a sprain on my leg ankle outer side. I have taken out the x ray. Everything is fine. But the sprain is not going even after 11 days. Please see and give the solution.
Hello doctor, my sister 24 years old suffering from cervical spondylitis ,doctor said take calcium as the problem is just started. Sometimes she is well and suddenly she starts feeling numbness in upper limbs last night she was sleeping and suddenly she woke up and said she is feeling like faint and pain in legs .Is this all due to cervical .please doctor suggest me some tips to overcome this problem.
In my right hand tricep area, there is continuous to fro muscle movements. It is continuing for half a day. There is no pain. What is happening?
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.