Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. G.P PathakYour feedback matters!
I am 29 year old man and I have ain in my leg always what should I do that I get relief from pain of my leg.
My brother is suffering from pain in spine and back head. The pain is very loud and intensity of pain is very high. When he eats something, after certain interval he vomiting all things. No disease is found in medical report even I do the M.R.I.he can't sleep as normal from last 10 days, cause of pain. Some times he is in very critical conditions. Please give me some suggestions for his relief.
I am suffering from muscular pain and jerk from past 1 year. There is a point on shoulder where jerk or current occurs. Gradually, backbone also suffers pain. Is there any block in muscle? If yes, is it responsible for high bp?
I have a slip disc problem month ago. Now the pain has gone ,but there some stretch in my leg and I also feel less strength like I have before the episode .so now I planning to go for a gym for aerobic exercise and cycling because I feel to loss my wait. Therefore please answer that I can go for gym, swimming,or cycling or not?
Sir I am foot ball player while playing I feel pain in my back side please give some suggestion for it.
My son is 5 years old from past 1 year he is getting pain in his feet and hands fingers we got some test done so every thing is fine only VITAMIN D level is 18 so doc gave ultra d3 but still no improvement and he is getting cold almost every month still after 1 and half month he have cold and block nose i'm giving him homeopathy for both from past 6 month.
I keep getting sudden pain in the muscle around the left hip. It remains for few hours before it's back to normal. It happens about 2 to 3 times in a week. Is there a solution to get rid of this?
I have nerve problem fribrolgia the nerves if my hands r painful at times also there is tingling sensation & numbness in the fingers of palms & feet.
Pain in the joint is an eventuality that only few can escape. It is an ailment that comes with age and promises to stay despite continued attempts at eradicating it. Being a problem that many are battling, it has provoked attempts at treating it. Various disciplines of medicines have tried in their own ways in dealing with this problem, but Ayurveda with its strict reliance on natural products and aversion to chemicals has been most preferred.
The various ways by which Ayurveda treats joint pains are:
- Massage: Ayurveda focuses on massages as a remedial measure. Using few herbal oils and using them to massage regularly on the affected joints has been an accepted remedy for joint pains. A massage promotes blood circulation and creates a calming effect.
- Hot and cold compresses: The effectiveness of this form of treatment has remained prevalent through generations. Extremely convenient and easy to use, you can use hot and cold compresses alternatively to ease the pain.
- Fenugreek: Fenugreek seeds have a long standing reputation of relieving you of pain. Boasting of antioxidant properties and the ability to reduce swelling, they must be finely grounded and swallowed with lukewarm water to enjoy best results.
- Turmeric: In the hierarchy of Ayurvedic medications, turmeric probably ranks the highest. It is packed with multiple benefits. Not only does it take care of the skin, it also helps in reducing joint pains. The most common way of having it is by mixing turmeric in a glass of warm milk and honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar reduces joint pains by effectively eliminating the accumulated toxins. It is rich in magnesium and phosphorus and owing to its alkalizing effect, it has the ability to cure rheumatism.
Hello, I am 22 years old. My height is 5" 10 and weight is around 80 kgs. I have a problem. I am feeling pain in my neck for 2-3 days. My neck did not get hurt or anything. Any idea why this is happening? And what should I do? Thanks in advance. Please reply soon.
I'm suffering from knock-knees and I have to go for a defence career what should be done to correct it? Tell me please.
I had an accident in which my shoulder got hurt now my joint is weak and it pains when I do some heavy work or lifts some objects please help me.
I am 18 years old. I am sufferingfrom a lot of pain in the upper part of my backbone due to my bad sitting posture. Please help. Sometime I have to get massage for it from my parents.
Dr. Mukesh Kumar
BPT, DNHE, FOR
(Specialist in Orthopaedics & Rehabilitation)