Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.M.K. ChopraYour feedback matters!
Sesame or olive oil is a great emollient for the skin and so you can use it as a moisturizer. You can make your own facial scrub out of ground oatmeal and almonds and a few spoons of honey. Rinse your face with warm water and then apply a generous amount of this face scrub to your face. Massage your skin gently for several minutes and then rinse your face well with warm water. The oatmeal and honey help to nourish your skin while the ground almonds moisturize your skin. Mashed bananas with honey are a great moisturizer. Soak a small cotton ball in fresh tomato juice and rub it gently on your skin as tomato juice acts as a great natural astringent. Mashed avocado with full-fat milk is a great home remedy for dry skin. Mix equal amounts of virgin coconut oil and peanut oil. Add a few drops of jojoba oil to this blend and then mix in a few spoons of sugar. Massage your entire body with this mixture before your shower. This mixture acts as an effective scrub, removing all dead cells and revealing the lower layer of skin.
You should follow a balanced diet, with salads, dairy products, green leafy vegetables, and fruits as this will help to reduce your risk of hair and skin problems. Yogurt and yogurt-based products, whole grain foods, fish, and nuts will promote healthy hair growth and so they should be included in your daily diet plan. Make sure that you follow a balanced diet plan that contains adequate minerals and vitamins. This will promote skin health and give your skin a healthy glow.
I remove my face tan in parlour, after that any side effects will be there or not and can I know is it safe.
I have acen and regular pimples on my face. And it left black marks on my face. From last year onwards these pimples are coming out. I am very sad my face is looking bad and bad. Please suggest.
I am 23 years old. I have problem related to my skin. My face gets oily dull throughout the day. Could you suggest me some treatment or any cosmetic to be used?
Sir I want to inform you that My height is not increasing and a lots of hair falling from my head Also my face has some spot of pimples.
How to remove blackheads and whiteheads from nose, chick area of face, and also tell me due to this reason it also creates blockage of growing facial hair.
I am 20 years old from kolkata, I am having itching in thighs near my private area for few days with round round red rashes, and there, where is no rash if rub there the skin becomes little whitish, both area is itching. Will that cause penis infection or any other dangerous infection? Using Candid B cream and keto soap, but now only keto soap.
Hi My hair get gray in near my forehead I don't want to use hair color so can I apply ayurvedic green mehndi. But it get dry and rough. I Usually put green mehendi into a iron bowl and with lemon juice and kept for a night and thereafter I apply. But my hair get rough. Kindly suggest.
Skin is the body's most extensive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here's the truth behind three common beauty myths.
- You need sunscreen only when you're outdoors on a sunny day: Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you're indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However, UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that causes sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally, your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like applying makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF. You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday.
- No two people have the same skin requirements: While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the PH balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
- Makeup causes acne: Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.
Actually I have met with an accident with her so the marks remained like that I want to get rid of that. Pls help me with some products?
Acne and pimples mostly occur due to hormonal changes occurring in the body. They are most prominent among teenagers undergoing hormonal transition. The growth hormones become ultra active and the oil glands present in the skin produce more. The glands present under hair follicles are infected and get inflamed, resulting in pimples. Pimples are a nightmare for teenagers, who are conscious about their look and appearance. Eruptions of pimples of different sizes, blisters and rashes of black or red colours are bound to worry appearance conscious individuals. Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.
When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose. The process might take some time, but it surely is the most effective. The problem gets solved from its roots. Scars from previous eruptions are also permanently healed using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is, therefore, the best way to cure acnes and pimples.
Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples
Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne.
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.
- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily.
- In cases where there is pus formation.
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne.
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
- For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems.
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat.
4. Nux Vomica
- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
5. Antimonium Crudum
- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face. There are more homeopathic cures for other types of acne and pimples for which you can consult any homeopathy physician.