Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Dr.M.K. ChopraYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I have a hair problem. My hair starts white on my face. So please give me solution.
Sir my cousin wants to use UV fair cream to make his fair. He has marriage next month. So kindly suggest me can use of UB fair cream once a night is safe or not. Waiting for your reply.
How to loose weight in a month and how to get more fair and how to remove pimples and black heads and how to stop hair fall.
My hair is breaking a lot, please tell me a medicine, My head is getting completely empty due to hair fall.
M 20 and I have got many pimples all over my face m tired of trying all the products and medicines. My face is full red now. M looking for help plzz suggest what I should do next.
I am 17 year old boy. Lam suffering from pimples and dark spots on my face. Please suggest me a remedy to cure it.
I have a hair fall problem , I use many medicine and shampoo but the results not good and I have also dandruff in her hair. so please help me to solve this problem.
I have used excessive skin bleach in my face and now my face has become darker. Will this pigmentation fade away completely and approx how much time would it take and what medicines or precautions should I take ?
Hair loss due to androgenetic alopecia or pattern baldness is a condition that affects both men and women equally. Surgical hair transplantation is the only solution for restoring the lost hair in pattern baldness when medical hair restoration does not offer you a good hair re-growth. If you have well-defined and clearly established areas or patterns of baldness on the crown with healthy dense coverage of hair at the sides and the back of the head, you are probably suitable for a hair transplant surgery. Hair that is transplanted in the frontal region of the skull generally offers the best results. However, a hair transplant procedure can also be carried out on any other area of your head if you have some bald patch there.
It is best to have detailed information about the hair transplant procedure before you make plans to undergo a surgery. It is only after you have read through all the information that you can understand and appreciate the significance of surgical hair restoration. The information will also help you decide whether you are the right candidate for the hair transplant surgery. Receiving a hair transplant can improve your appearance and self-confidence.
All those who can opt for a hair transplant:
- Men with male-pattern baldness
- Women suffering from hair thinning
- Anyone who has lost some hair from a burn or scalp injury
Hair replacement isn’t a good option for:
- Women with a wide-spread pattern of hair loss throughout the scalp
- People who don’t have enough “donor” hair sites from which to remove hair for transplant
- People who form keloid scars (thick, fibrous scars) after injury or surgery
- People whose hair loss is due to medication like chemotherapy
Two types of procedures
It's worth noting that there are new surgical techniques involved in hair transplants:
- FUE - Follicular Unit Extraction: The hairs are individually extracted from the back of the head and re-planted across the area. This is a lengthy, pain-staking process but the result is minimal scarring and a very natural-looking hairline.
- FUT - Follicular Unit Transplantation: This technique involves taking a larger area or 'strip' of hair from the back of the head, dividing it into smaller units and then re-planting those units in the desired area of hair loss. Scarring can be slightly more conspicuous at the back of the head as a larger area has been removed but an expert surgeon will minimise incision marks to ensure rapid healing.
Hair transplant do, of course, utilise your own natural hair and re-growth can be expected within 4 weeks of surgery. Great care must be taken during your recovery period to protect the newly-transplanted hair. However, once it is deemed safe to resume normal activities, the results can be life-transforming. A successful hair transplant is permanent and can restore confidence and self-esteem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.