Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Devender ChhonkerYour feedback matters!
My 8 month old baby has no eye brow need tips to grow his eye brow well and his face s fair but body s brown I need to increase his color in body also any good soap or oil s can suggest me.
My baby now 3 month old she having cough and sneezing. She sneeze that time sputum coming out what I do it is any problem.
My daughter of 7 months, weight 7.5 kg stopped taking food. It seems she is teething. She refused to take even milk. What to do?
My daughters age 10+, her period is not start now, we want her weight gain before starting her period.
My daughter is 1 and half now her weight is very less every month she gain only hundred grams. She wake up in midnight and start crying.
Hello doctor, My child 11 month girl baby. Not be increase weight height only increased. Please give me food method for my child.
Hi My daughter is 6 years & very thin & her weight is 16 kg. She is not taking food properly, and every time saying vomating tendency, although not doing that. But she is quite active & loves to play. Please suggest, have given gentle syrup gr deworming few days back.
Hi sir I have 2 kids but growth is not so good so 2-3 years kids what should I give in daily food for better growth.
My daughter, aged 6.5 years underwent bilateral femoral osteotomy in Dec 2015 and Jan 2016. She was in hip spica cast for a total of eight weeks, followed by hip brace for four weeks. But her knees were flexed inwards after she came off the spica cast . After regular therapy for the past five months, it has opened out from 150 degrees to about 50 degrees now, Hips are in abducted attitude. Abduction is possible to about 50-60 degrees, but hip abduction movts seems to be quite painful for her. Her recent xray which was done few days back show " left femoral head dislocated inferiority" Her adductor muscles and hamstrings are tight. Kindly advise regarding further treatment possible to correct the dislocation. Thanks a lot.
My 16 months son did not wave bye yet. He is 10 kg. He did eye contact after 5 months after births. His neck was little cross but right now it is cleared. Now he can crawl stand and try to walk but keeps little more distance in his two legs. I have consulted physiotherapist according to him my son shows symptoms of mild low tone. Please tell me is it 100% curable. Will it affect his future life like studding, games. I want to know will he can did other activities like normal kid. Please help what treatment should I follow.
My daughter has persistent cough sometimes please prescribe some antibiotic to cure it she is 4years old.
I have a baby who was 34 weeks born. He was fare enough when he born. And he was put in ICU for 10 days and he has lost his skin colour he is so dark now. He s one year old now. Whats the solution.
In many cases; divorce and separation leads not only to bad blood between the parents, but also in a child alienating himself from one parent. Insulting or belittling one parent without justification or under pressure from the other parent is known as parental alienation syndrome. Parental alienation involves one parent undermining the other and interfering with the child’s relationship with the other parent by limiting contact with them, bad mouthing them, forbidding discussion about them etc. This can have a very negative effect on the child’s emotional state.
1. Self hatred: For children, hatred is not inborn, but developed by the situations they are in. By bad mouthing a parent and teaching the child to hate the parent, the child himself is harmed. With time, he begins to internalize this hatred and believe that there is something wrong with him that made the alienated parent not want him.
2. Low self esteem: When a child is not allowed to speak his mind and has to bottle up his thoughts, he becomes socially withdrawn. Often the child begins to feel that he is the cause for the rift in the family and makes himself responsible for the separation. This intensifies with time and makes the child lose confidence in himself leading to low self esteem.
3. Lack of trust: When a child is suddenly pulled away from one parent and told how that parent is not a ‘good person’ the child is likely to feel betrayed. This creates a sense of doubt in the child’s mind and makes it difficult for him to trust other people. As he grows up, this can affect his own adult relationships as well.
4. Depression: Depression is a commonly seen in children from broken homes and this is intensified in cases of parental alienation. It is rooted in the child’s feeling unloved by either one of the parents and built up by the separation. Not being given a chance to speak about their feelings or talk about the situation makes them more depressed and they begin to withdraw into themselves. In many cases, it is noted that alienated children have strained relationships with their own children as well.
5. Substance abuse: Depression is one of the most common triggers for substance abuse. Alienated children often feels trapped and that they have no outlet to vent their feelings and frustrations. This often makes them turn towards drugs for relief and can make them victims of substance abuse.