Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepa Gupta
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Deepa GuptaYour feedback matters!
osm she is... she is grt doctr I hv ever seen
I am 33 years old, I want to know that if I am not using condom and taking Viagra while having sex with my pregnant wife. Are there any chances of side effects to my wife.
My wife's mentrual cycle is disturbed by last two months her period comes after 45 days only instead of 30 days and we want conceive a baby. Please guide me how can we concieve early as possible because I have to dubai after two months for job?
Allowed foods - Many healthy and delicious foods are naturally gluten-free like beans, seeds and nuts in their natural, unprocessed form fresh eggs, fresh meats, fish and poultry (not breaded, batter-coated or marinated), Fruits and vegetables, most dairy products. It's important to make sure that they are not processed or mixed with gluten-containing grains, additives or preservatives. Many grains and starches can be part of a gluten-free diet such as: amaranth arrowroot buckwheat corn and cornmeal flax, gluten-free flours (rice, soy, corn, potato, bean), hominy (corn). Millet quinoa rice, sorghum Soy, tapioca Ttff needs to be avoided. Avoid all food and drinks containing: barley (malt, malt flavoring and malt vinegar are usually made from barley), rye Triticale (a cross between wheat and rye), wheat. Avoiding wheat can be challenging because wheat products go by numerous names. Consider the many types of wheat flour on supermarket shelves bromated, enriched, phosphated, plain and self-rising. Here are other wheat products to avoid: durum flour, farina graham flour, kamut semolina spelt avoid unless labeled'gluten-free'. In general, avoid the following foods unless they're labeled as gluten-free or made with corn, rice, soy or other gluten-free grain. Beer, breads, cakes and pies, candies and cereals, communion wafers, cookies and crackers, croutons French fries, gravies imitation meat or seafood Matzo, pastas, processed luncheon meats, salad dressing sauces, including soy sauce, seasoned rice mixes, seasoned snack foods, such as potato and tortilla chips, self-basting poultry Soups and soup bases Vegetables in sauce, certain grains, such as oats, can be contaminated with wheat during growing and processing stages of production. For this reason, doctors and dietitians generally recommend avoiding oats unless they are specifically labeled gluten-free. You should also be alert for other products that you eat or that could come in contact with your mouth that may contain gluten. These include: food additives, such as malt flavoring, modified food starch and others medications and vitamins that use gluten as a binding agent.
I am 48 years female and nearing menopause but due to scanty periods, my breast has increased and tummy too has bloated. What should I do.
I m 22 years old man. Me and my gf had oral sex and then she is pregnant of 6 week. But she is still virgin. So I want suggestions about what can we do now.
Hlo. I am pcod patient. Now my period is 15 days late. I got negative pregnancy result (urine test. But I am feeling so tried and feeling something happened (like pushing) on left lower abdominal. And sometimes light pain on my upper left stomach. Dr. asked me to wait for 2 weeks and thn we go for pregnancy test. Now I am worried whether I am pregnant or I am having some more problem related to my ovary.
During my period time I am getting pain in my lower abdomen . Please advice me some medicine for the relief .
I have 11 weeks pregnancy. But now yesterday spotting seen. I am very nervous about my baby's health. Is this any complicated condition.
One’s pregnancy is a time when one must be extremely vigilant about a proper diet and good exercise regime that will benefit the child and mother in equal measure. A balanced diet during pregnancy and enough of it is essential for your child to develop and grow in a healthy manner. You need to up your daily intake by 300 to 350 calories per day. Women carrying twins require 500 calories extra each day. Despite the fact that nausea during the initial months of pregnancy can make this troublesome, try to eat a properly balanced diet and take prenatal vitamins.
Here is a guide to a healthy diet during pregnancy:
- Eat a variety of food items to get a good amount of the nutrients, which your body requires. 3 main meals and 3 small meals should be taken each day.
- Pick fruits and ingredients that are high in fiber like whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice. In case you take a fiber supplement, increase the dose you take, slowly. This can get rid of gas and cramping. It is just as essential to drink enough fluids when you increase your fiber consumption.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals daily. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter supplement or recommend a prenatal vitamin for you.
- Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food products a day to guarantee that you are getting at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium on a daily basis.
- Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods such as spinach, beans, lean meat and breakfast cereals every day to ensure that you are getting 27 milligrams of iron each day.
- While you are pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee for your child's brain and sensory system growth. Look for dairy items like milk, cheese, and yogurt. In addition, baked potatoes, cooked beans, limited portions of fish like cod, salmon, and shrimp can be very healthy.
- Consume at least one good source of vitamin C consistently. For instance, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes and mustard greens. Pregnant women require 80 to 85 milligrams of vitamin C a day.
- Every pregnant woman needs one milligram of folate each day to counteract neural tube defects like spina bifida. Folic acid is an essential choice when you are pregnant.
- Consume at least one source of vitamin A each day. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and melon. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hey. I am 8 months pregnant. Sometimes I have back pain n burn like feeling under lower abdomen. please suggest me some back pain relief exercises.
We have been married for last 7 months. I am still not able to have baby wid wife. Her hole is very small and I am not able to insert.
I am 35 and my wife is 33, its been 4 years since we are married. We do not have children. She is suffering from vaginismus, and she is so scared. Is it curable, or any suggestions. She was not cooperating for treatment.
While getting pregnant and conceiving a baby is a perfectly normal physical function that most women go through, there are certain conditions that may lead to untoward complications. In most cases, there are various treatments and precautionary measures once that happens. Yet, there are conditions like multiple gestation pregnancy, that may be difficult to contain and manage. A multiple gestation pregnancy is when a mother is carrying more than one fetus in her womb. This is a very rare condition that affects a few women and not all. Most of the multiple gestation pregnancies usually involve twins. However, others could include triplets or even quadruplets. One can know about the multiple pregnancies through an ultrasound exam.
There are women who are more likely to have more than one baby. These women include the following:
- Women over the age of 30
- Women with a family history of multiple gestation pregnancy
- Obese women
- Those who have undergone treatments for fertility
- Caucasian women
There are certain signs and symptoms to a multiple pregnancy that separates it from a regular one. These include the following:
- Highly sore breasts
- Simultaneous foetal movements in separate areas of the womb
- An enlarged uterus
- High levels of morning sickness
- Rise in the human chorionic gonadotropin and alpha-fetoprotein substances
- Multiple heartbeats
There are certain risks and complications that come along with a multiple gestation pregnancy. Complications with the babies include the following:
- Premature birth is the most common among those, i.e. delivery before 37 weeks.
- These infants incur health problems.
- Sometimes it could also lead to cerebral palsy or even certain learning or behaviourism problems.
- Spina bifida and congenial heart defects
- Unequal growth in either of the babies
- Underweight infants
- Twin-twin transfusion syndrome where the twins might have adjoined body parts.
There are many other complications that may lead to this condition. Other complications in the mother include the following:
- Pre-term labour
- Excessive amniotic fluid
- Post-partum depression
- Post-partum haemorrhage
- Premature birth
Women who are undergoing a multiple gestation pregnancy should be taken care of more efficiently. There are certain things that need to be taken care of. These include the following:
- Diet: Having a healthy diet is very important for a pregnant woman. Additional folic acid, calcium and iron are required. Also, a diet rich in protein is mandatory.
- Exercising: Yoga, walking and breathing exercises are great for women with multiple pregnancies. However, in the later stage, she should do lesser activities and indulge in some amount of bed rest.
- Genetic testing: If you have health problems that may be hereditary, tests like chorionic villus sampling are very important since one fetus might acquire the health problem while the other may not.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!