Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. DaljeetYour feedback matters!
I met with an accident around 4 - 5 years ago. It got hit on my knee. That time I was feeling like my bone has become weaker. I have shown to doctor and they have taken X-Ray and said it is normal. But still I am not able to run fast. What to do.
I am a student . I sit 10 hours a day . I do not walk more than 400 mtr a day . From last month I am facing acidity problem due to this I have pain in my chest above heart and in upper back. 15 days left of my exam what should I do. Please assist me . Thank you.
I am type 2 diabetic since 2001 taking allopathic medicines. I do regular morning walk and some physical exercise. I don't strictly controller my diets. Quarterly checked blood shows around normal level sugar. But I am slightly overweight with bulky tummy. Is there any chance of reducing belly? I am now 64.
Skin sunburn ki vajah se bahot black ho gayi hai. Ise whitness laane ke liye koyi Upay ya Dawa suggest karo. Aur Koi Aaryuvedic upchar suggest karo please me bahut black ho gaya hu to white and smart dekhne ke liye koy help karo please.
I have problem in my knee joints. Whenever I fold my knee for a long time and open it, it starts to pain. How to get relief from it?
I am 27 years old and married 7 months ago. I am highly disappointed with my sex life. I am not able to sex every night. I have fear that tonight my penis will not erect and the result is same it will not erect. I am in fear. I can sex for 2-3 nights then 4th and 5th night I can't get erection. After 3 days I can sex again. You are requested to help me please. My mind set is not right because of these happenings.
I have a teeth which is decayed completely after root canaling the teeth ajcent ones getting decaying what should I do now?
I'm 31 year old male weighing 73. I've started exercising as I'm overweight. My problem is that I get exhausted very soon while exercising esp. While running and lifting weights. How can I improve my stamina and strength?
Dear Sir, I am 40 years old and have more than one month constipation and gastric problems. Please advice me. What I do.
There are few things more exhausting or more irritating than the four month long Indian summer. With soaring temperatures and the sun raging outside, mangoes and lychees don't seem like much of a silver lining.
So, here are 8 health hacks that will make your summer a little better:
- Replace soft drinks with water: When you are out on the streets or sweating at home, a sweet fizzy drink does seem tempting but try resisting and have a glass of sparkling water instead. The preservatives and chemicals in the soft drinks do nothing to help your metabolism, which is slowed down by dehydration. Add a bit of lemon juice if only water does not appeal to you.
- Try yoghurt instead of ice cream: The primary difference between the two is that one contains cream and the other does not. Yoghurt is lighter and has lesser fat content. Excess fat consumption during summer actually makes you sweat more.
- Use honey instead of butter: Butter like cream has a heavy fat content and your metabolism (which is slower in summer to retain water in the body) takes longer to break fat down. So, ditch butter this summer and spread some honey on your crunchy breakfast toast.
- Stock up on cucumber: Cucumber is an underrated blessing. You can munch on them anytime you like without worrying about calorie intake or stomach aches. Rubbing some cucumber on your skin can soothe sunburns and itches.
- Aloe Vera can work wonders: You must have heard about the boon that aloe vera is when it comes to skincare. It is the best solution to nasty sunburns, especially aloe vera gel frozen in small Ziploc bags, can heal burns and prevent skin peeling and chaffing.
- Lower the pH value of your skin: Application of citrus fruit juices like apples and lemons or vinegar can lower the pH value of our skin and prevent the multiplication of bacteria. This keeps both sweat and body odor away much more effectively than deodorants.
- Make small sacrifices in terms of diet: Some of your favorite things like coffee, alcohol, spicy food, sugar and cigarettes are best consumed minimally in summer because they all aggravate the functioning of the apocrine glands and cause sweat and body odor.
- Shower before you workout: One of the good things about summer might be that you have an excuse to skip work out. But, if you start with a cold shower or a swim, or keep a cold, wet towel round your neck, workout can be surprisingly refreshing. You can do the same after your workout, it lowers the body temperature and cooling the muscles can heal soreness very quickly.