Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. D. R. NakipuriaYour feedback matters!
Hiie When I do sex I released soon I want to do long sex with my gf please give me solution whag should I do?
Im 23 years old I have habit masturbation daily from since last 5 years I think from this habit my penis size is becoming small and its affecting on my sexual life Solution please.
Since two days I have itching/burning sensation in penis. The front portion in side the fore skin turned to red colour. I am taking norflox tablet. No improvement is seen. Please advise.
Since last two year I am patient of night fall & wet dream What can I do for stop this? Please help me.
Hello sir I just go through fertility test and report shows that my sperm mobility is only 20% so request you to suggest medicine for the same. I am patient of IBS so request you to suggest medicine accordingly.
I was with my girl friend and noticed that I was not hard enough and we end up doing nothing. My dick was not hard enough to penetrate. In my last blood test almost over 9 months ago the testosterone level was 13.7. I am very stressed is it the sign of erectile dysfunction? I am only 28. Has anyone else experienced it? What should I do now. Your suggestion will be much appreciated.
I had unprotected sex 4 days back. Since yesterday I am feeling a pain on my glans penis. I am frequent urge to urinate. I am afraid of gonorrhoea. Please help.
My girlfriend used unwanted 72 two weeks ago. Today, she tested pregnancy with prega news pregnancy test kit. It shows positive. Why? And what should I do now?
I am 29years old. Recently detected with RA. I am taking methotrexate 15 mg per week and omnacortil 5 mg and folic acid 5 days a week from past 2 months now. My RA symptoms are quite fne but I am experiencing different problem body odour and having itching and a very light fishy odor in private parts. Is that a side effect of these medicines and if so how should I overcome this problem?
Hello sir, I am 23 years old and my height is 6 feet but my penis is very small (normal: 1.5 inch, erect: 4 inch, but my friend penises are very long and massive than my penis, they are critising me, they said my penis is like a five years boy penis, I feel frustrated, I am not even to live, please help me to increase my penis.
How I can get harder erection ? I have done lipid profile test. All reports are fine . But still I do not get full or hard erection. How I can cure this problem. please help me out naturally Thanks.
I am a married girl of age 27. From last 3 to 4 days light pain in my stomach. Last 2nd day I went toilet. I felt loose and very light blood with light white liquid discharge from my vagina. After that my whole body comes cold. And I felt no life in ma body for 2 3 minutes. Now when I go for toilet .have lose motion and only when I go for toilet light bloody vaginal discharge occur after that I have some pain in some areas of stomach .what happened to me. I have normal thyroid.
I am a 18yr male. I have been masturbating for the past three years, like once a day, now I have recently stopped it. But I lost my weight. And i am very skinny now. Is masturbation the reason for it? if not why?
If there was no Intercourse between the partners but their private parts touched each other. Is there anything to worry about?
When I do sex I discharge very early less then in 1 minute please suggest me any beneficial medicine which doesn't have any side effect. And tell me in simple language. And tell me medicine time table regularly or monthly.
Tobacco has many ill effects on the health and dental health is one of them. From dark stains to poor gum health to increased incidence of decay to the more severe oral cancer, tobacco has a very detrimental effect on your dental health. Read on know more about how harmful tobacco can be on the dental system.
- Brown teeth and tongue: One of the tell-tale signs of a smoker are the brown teeth and stained tongue. A dentist need not even be told that the person smokes, it just shows!! What is interesting is that these stains do not go away with a scaling, they just continue to form as long as tobacco is being put into the system.
- Gum disease: The oral health of a smoker is definitely not at its best. With the stains on the teeth, the gums are more prone for irritation and infection. This leads to grayish, unhealthy gums. The periodontal fibers are also affected, leading to bad breath, pocket formation and even tooth mobility in severe cases. The mouth is generally drier in comparison and so bacterial growth is more favored, further accelerating the process of gum disease and teeth decay.
- Dental caries: The increased amount of bacteria leads to greater incidence of dental decay. Chances of cervical decay (around the gum line) and root decay are higher in smokers.
- Bad breath: There are two reasons to it one is the tobacco per se and the second is the dry mouth, which leads to reduced saliva and increased bacterial growth.
- Impaired taste: The tongue has a constant coating too, leaving the taste buds unable to completely taste food substances. Ask any smoker a couple of questions and you would realize how they never get to enjoy and taste the food as it should be.
- Poor healing: Whether it is a gum disease, a tooth removal or a root canal therapy, smokers who go for dental treatment need a longer time to respond compared to nonsmokers. If smoking is continued at the same pace, then the chances of developing a dry socket with an extraction or a failed root canal therapy are quite high. There are more failures reported in success of implant in smokers as compared to non smokers.
- Cancer: The most dangerous and the most severe of all, cancer of the cheek, gums, lips, tongue, roof of the mouth can all happen in smokers, twice more likely in comparison with non-smokers.
Now, if all these are not good enough to kick the habit, remember this list is only for the mouth and the teeth. The whole body goes through a lot more harmful effects, and that should be a good reason to quit tobacco use in any form. If you need professional help, do not be embarrassed to seek.