Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Prof Dr DramYour feedback matters!
Sir my period cycle is 34 days and I had period on 31 jul17 and had unprotected sex on 21 Aug 17 and took postpone 72 within 10 hours am I safe pls guide me. is it sign of pregnancy
I have a mild pain in my penis. After urination I ha e a burning sensation. Otherwise the pain is not unbearable but it is uncomfortable.
Hi doctor I was interested in sex. But my wife is not interested always. I was interested to do sex for 2-3 times daily. But sometimes my wife is not interested to participate even once. Sometimes she is hesitated even I touch. What is the problem. How to increase her feelings. please help.
Sir I can't controlled myself I masturbating too much 2 times a day after that I feel sad and I can not concentrate on my studies I feel bad for that help me how should controlled my self help me.
I have been masturbating since many years an now while having sex I cannot stay erect for longtime. I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Please help me to get rid of this problem.
Hello doctor, I am 22 years old. I had suffered with internal hemorrhoids before. From the past few days I am masturbating many times (3 times) in a week. Can you please help me to get rid of this thing. I am loosing my energy. Could you please give me tips which practically works.
Hi, I got a relationship with a neighbour lady, she is married with 2 sons, and she is of 35 aged am 26. We do intercourse more than 10 times occasionally. Actually her hubby was in abroad so there is no doubt at all. But fact is we do intercourse without any safety measure and she did family planning too before she met me. Is there any problem in having such intercourse.
I have older women fetish, whenever I see any woman in her mid 30's or early 40's, I get turned on. I also want to lose virginity to an older woman, but I am not finding any. Please help me to get rid of this fetish.
I am not getting strong erections and my erection doesn't sustain for long time. Not having any interest because of that. What medicines should I take to cure these problems. I don't smoke/drink.
Even if I get sexually aroused the right side of my lower abdomen starts paining mildly I don't even masturbate so is it normal?
Hello my friend is 25 years old. He is suffering from physical and sexual weakness. What should he do?
I don't have the ability to have sexual intercourse in less than 1 minute. And if you think of such a thing, then this problem is the problem. Does it have any solution?
People who have healthy sex life are not only happier but also healthier than those who don't. Here are 9 health benefits you never knew sex can provide -
1) Rocking immune system: regular sex ensures higher levels of what defends your body against germs, viruses, and other intruders.
2) Lowers blood pressure: one landmark study found that sexual intercourse specifically (not masturbation) lowered systolic blood pressure.
3) Great exercise: sex is a really great form of exercise. It is a muscular exercise that burns calories and increases your heart rate.
4) Lowers heart attack risk: great sex life is good for your heart. It not just raises your heart rate, sex helps keep your estrogen and testosterone levels in balance.
5) Reduces pain: getting an orgasm can block pain. Vaginal stimulation can block chronic back and leg pain, and can reduce menstrual cramps, arthritic pain, and in some cases even headache.
6) Improves sleep: people usually dose of quickly after sex and tend to get a sound sleep.
7) Relieves stress: sexual arousal releases a brain chemical that revs up your brain's pleasure and reward system. Sex and intimacy relieve you of stress and boost your self-esteem and happiness too.
8) Reduces risk of prostate cancer: a study, published in the journal of the american medical association revealed that men who ejaculated frequently (at least 21 times a month) were less likely to get prostate cancer.
9) Helps women's bladder control: incontinence, a problem that affects about 30% of women at some point in their lives is helped with a regular sex. Good sex is like a workout for their pelvic floor muscles. An orgasm causes contractions in those muscles thus strengthening them.