Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. D. R. NakipuriaYour feedback matters!
Hey, Sometimes during foreplay I loose my erection, and this thing turn off my wife as well which creates conflicts between us. I am 32 year of age with average built and no medical history living a normal lifestyle. Please help me out in this matter so I can enjoy my sex life.
Hi doctor I'm age 23 h. M hastmethun krta hu jiski vajah se mera penis teda ho gya h batao m kya kru.
Sir, I am habitual of materbation from last 5 years at a regular interval. So now I am tired of there stuff. So please suggest me that how we get rid of it?
Hello Sir, I am 20 years old Main aapko yeh btana chahta hoon ki jb main 5 years ka tha tab maine masturbation kerna shuru ker diya tha and Maine boht baar masturbation kiyaa hai .but tb muje yeh nai pta tha ki masturbation krne se sex problems hotii hain And body weak hotii hain Ab main iss aadat ko chhodna chahta hoon but yeh aadat mujse chhoot nai rahiii Aap btao k main kya krooon sir And haaa kyaa main theel ho paaonga k nai . Kya merii sehat phirr se bnnn skti hai k nai sir Please sir bta do ki kya main theek ho jaaoongaa k nai And main iss aadat ko kaise chhodoo.
I was having problem in sex life. I have done serum testosterone. Total 269 and free 5.9 Is it normal .if not what should I do?
I am suffering from premature ejaculation. please give me some kind of advice or medicine to cure. I start masturbating in the age of 13 year 3or5 time a day.
I am married person. I am suffering from PE. From beginning. After sex I feel so tired and feel pain in my penis.
I have small lumps all around the glans part of my penis. They are not painful but they are hard and so they give an unusual feeling when touched. Is it a normal condition at age of 22 for a virgin? If not, please give a precise solution. Because I am feeling very odd in this condition.
My wife just rubbing my penis itself sperm comes out. What can I do for that? I'm having hand job for 7 yrs. Any wrong thing will happen?
I am male 31 years old. I am masturbating 4-5 times weekly and semen comes out within 2 minutes. How Could I increase masturbating time? How many times can masturbate in week?
I am a 25 year old boy, I was masturbating from a long time and it became my habit and now I feel some bad symptoms of early ejaculation, and also I want to grow the size of my penis by 2 inches can I get suggestion from your side or I have to came to your office sir. Kindly help me.
Is masturbation make any problem in future? How can I get relieve from that habit? And hove to increase the semen level?
After dengue recovery from 3 days .whenever masturbate I feel like some thing paining .even when urinating I feel the pain of heat. Is anything serious illness. Give me some home remedies.
The testes are an important part of the human reproductive system and are susceptible to injuries as well as internal problems. One such problem which is known to afflict younger men mostly from the age of 12 to 16 is testicular torsion. It can affect older men, but is commonly seen in the aforementioned age group. It is a painful condition that will require medical attention and if left untreated might even result in removal of the organ in rare cases.
What is testicular torsion?
There are many intricate functions performed by multiple blood vessels within the scrotum that supply the testes with blood. However, one of the testicles might rotate and thus end up twisting the spermatic cord. This cord brings blood to the testicles and if twisted, will reduce the flow of blood significantly. Thus the scrotum may swell up and also become quite painful.
Symptoms of testicular torsion
1. Significant swelling of the scrotum
2. Mild to extreme pain in the scrotum.
3. Abdominal pain, especially in the lower abdomen
4. Unusually positioned testicle such as one significantly higher, behind, or in front of the other one.
6. Feeling nauseated and may be accompanied by vomiting
7. Pain during urination
8. Inability to sleep or waking up in the middle of the night due to the constant pain
What causes testicular torsion?
In certain cases, testicular torsion may occur and then go away on its own when the testicle rotates, resulting in the untwisting of the spermatic cord (which is also known as de-torsion). However, it is still advisable to visit a doctor and ascertain what caused it so that the risk factor could be eliminated as torsion and de-torsion could keep happening frequently. Some of the common causes for testicular torsion are mentioned below.
- Hereditary factors: If someone in your family has suffered from this condition, you could be susceptible to it.
- Injuries: If you receive minor trauma such as the one during playing any kind of contact sports, outdoor activities or even while doing house work, it can be a reason of this condition as well.
- Activities that put stress on the scrotum: Heavy exercising or running in an unbalanced or improper manner can cause torsion as well.
- Improper sleeping positions: This can also cause torsion and is a common cause behind frequent torsion and de-torsion.
- Other factors: These factors can include excessively cold temperatures wherein the scrotum contracts rapidly and prolonged contraction can cause torsion. Even the rapid growth of the scrotum during the adolescent years after puberty may cause this. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.