Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Chandresh AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi I have sore throat since last 4 months. I consulted gp and ent specialists. They said I have allergic cough due to pollution. They prescribed me medicine. But can't get relief. Now what should I do?Please help me.
Why I always have cold and very much sneezing issue and also feel fullness and pressure in my ear when I have cold while I am still living a healthy life as having sprouts daily and taking clean and variable food taking one glass vegetable juice daily also taking 2 egg and 3 banana on alternate days also having one hours gym exercise daily. Why is still this issue with me, kindly suggest some medicine, I will be really thankful.
Hello sir, I AM AGE 45 CHENNAI, PROBLEM IS SOUND BOTH SIDE EAR, EARING CHECK REPORT NERVE LOSS, AND ayurvedic MEDICINE USED NO EFFECT AND AS NOW HOMEOPATHY USED 3 MONTH USED CONTINUE, SAME PROBLEM, NO improvement, PLEASE KINDLY HELP ANY USE medicine BETTER.
I am 34 and I got sore throat around 10 days ago. I used 4 erythromycin tabs. It's fine next day. But 3rd day will have same problem. I lost 80% of my voice with this now. If I talk more than 5 words I get cough. Please suggest a better medicine to control this. Thanx in advance.
Getting gargle sounds in my ear when I pinch my ear and also suffering heavy ear pain since 2 weeks .i have tinnitus since 2 years but it can't rid off I was used so many medicines.
When I will sit for a long time after sit when I will stand then I will feel vertigo so what can I do for solve this problem?
Hi. I am getting throat pain from 15 days. I have a habit of chewing gutka. I went to consult ENT. He said it is mouth infection. Nothing to fear. He suggested some medicine but no use. I am getting fear about my health.
I was having fever last two days. Now fever gets reduced but my throat is infected. I cant even drink water. Its paining lot. Wat to do? Help me.
I've been feeling dizzy since past few days. Also there's a regular drum like sound in my right ear. I've been advised following prescription: b. Still 16, stemetil. 5, stugeron forte. And few exercises. But not helping me much. Please suggest.
I have itching in my ear and it starts paining sometimes I feel like I have hearing loss in my ear after I kept itching. Please suggest some solution.
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.
Hello Doctor. I am suffering from snoring problem from past 4-5 years. I sleeps for 5-6 hr. When I am very tired then snoring is very high. Please solve my snoring problem and give best solution. Thank you.
I am suffering from clod and nose blowing problem. And 1 round shape ball comes just down to my ear what's this please guide me.
No one likes to suffer from any infection, and especially not in the upper respiratory tract. This is because few things have the potential to ruin a person’s productivity, and infection is one of those things.
The throat pain has its own unique way of irritating the person suffering from this infection along with a headache, which renders all intention to get stuff done useless. This takes a serious toll on a person’s health and well-being.
Taking all this into account, a person would obviously want to get rid of the upper respiratory tract infection. In fact, there are a variety of ways in which doctors treat infections of the upper respiratory tract. After all, it all depends on the specific field of medicine that the doctor practices. As a matter of fact, homeopathy is said to be the best way to treat such an infection.
Belladonna is one of the most effective medicines from the field of homeopathy when it comes to treating upper respiratory tract infections. In fact, what often happens is that the medicine which is taken to nips the problem in the bud before it has been given the time and chance to progress.
While it is true that a name such as arsenicum album may be a little disconcerting on account of having the word Arsenic in its name, it does plays a big role in reducing the impact of upper respiratory tract infections. This medicine has its greatest effect on those who feel really cold due to the infection and feel that their noses are blocked. An added symptom is feeling a burning sensation. It may be true that most people who have upper respiratory tract infections experience two if not all three of these symptoms.
Infections such as these do involve a lot of sneezing in some cases. And this sneezing can be really annoying, not only for the person who experiences persistent sneezing multiple times a day but also for the people around him or her! In a situation like this one, the best medicine is none other than Merc sol! People with fevers and a recurrent thirst are the ones who need this medicine.
Sometimes, during weather changes or epidemics, the symptoms may be similar or may even overlap in patients. It is best to visit a homeopathic practitioner to get the right treatment at the right time.