Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Brij Bhushan PandeyYour feedback matters!
I have got fever from last 2 weeks and I have tried hone remedies also and it's not leaving me sometimes I get joint pain what to do.
I am suffering from a pain in my shoulder since 2015, I have tested from many doctors but no relief I have. Is there any tonic or massage oil through which I can get relief.
I got pain in my back side of the upper neck to shoulder. And pain near to the nipple. And I feel pain in late. I done my ecg.
Dear Doctor I am 23 years old student. From Last few months my right leg is paining and I feel current like sensation and also worm moving like feeling it increases when I walk or move my leg. Kindly advise solutions for the same.
I am 20 year old boy. And I have back pain last 6 month. I used pen relief ointment creme and ten let's.Please say what do me now.
Hi Doctor, M suffering from vericos vein on my right leg below to my knee till feet. Veins are seems stuffed.No pain on that. Could you plz suggest me the best possible treatment of this deasease. Looking for your support and positive reply.
MYSELF IS 42 YEARS OLD I HAVE GOT BACK PAIN AND MY WEIGHT IN ALSO AROUND 87 KGS AND I HAV E TO SIT ON COMPUTER REGULARLY AND NOT FULLY FIT FEELING NOW THE BODY IS FULL OF PAIN AND BODY IS FULL OF HAVING TIREDNESS.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.