Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Speech Therapists in India. You will find Speech Therapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Speech Therapists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Bhupendra Mishra
Treatment of Stammering
Speech Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Hearing Disorders
Treatment of Speech Impairment
Therapy Oral Language
Language Therapy Treatment
Language Stimulation Treatment
Treatment of Vocal Cord Dysfunction
Treatment of Learning Dysfunction Disorders
Language Presa Treatment
Oral Motricity Surgery
Submit a review for Mr. Bhupendra MishraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Audiology deals in identifying and evaluating hearing disorders that are associated with adults, children or infants. The audiology department at genesis-neurogen diagnostic evaluations to people having speech, hearing, language and communication difficulties.
- Our team of experienced and qualified audiologists undertakes all kinds of hearing tests like newborn screening (oea) pta, etc. And also have experience with regard to all types of hearing aids, starting from the standard to the most advanced option. Our experts provide solution for all lifestyle needs e. G. Swimming ear plugs, noise muffs/plugs etc.
- We specialize with determining cochlear implant candidacy, mapping and auditory verbal therapy.
- We also deal with all kinds of speech-related problems including language and voice problems for e. G. Stammering, delayed speech and language misarticulation, cleft palate etc. With regard to children and aphasia, dysarthria, parkinson’s, hoarse voice etc in case of adults.
- A comprehensive assessment is carried out for each patient based on wjihich a customized treatment plan is planned through the use of latest and advanced technology.
- Our highly trained specialists offer a wide variety of services like speech/language intervention, cochlear implants and aural rehabilitation