Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. V. P SinghYour feedback matters!
I have irregularities in periods, what is the treatment for it? Please suggest some helpful tips for stomach pain also?
Sir Mujhe bahut weekness rahati hai. Mai thik thak khata bhi hoo. Phir bhi nahi lagata hai. Please help me.
My wife is having back pain since 4days. We got married 10days ago. Is this is a serious issue and she is feeling weak also. Suggest me what should I do.
I have numerous pimples and acne. I've consulted many doctors but it was of no use. Please help me through this.
For e. G I am losing hair so you help me. What the region for I was losing my hair. Please you will solved them.
I think I am fat ; what can I do for my obesity I am 18 years old and my thighs are so fat what can I do for this.
I had sex for the first time with a condom but that delayed my periods. Am I pregnant? Please advice me what to do.
I am 17 years old. And I have a weight of 98 kg. Please suggest me some ways to reduce it. Is this any symptom of thyroid or any other disease?
Is castor oil helps to regrow hair on bald patches? Please tell me I am suffering from hair loss. I am also doing laser which I purchase from Amazon power grow hair comb laser. Is this laser is safe to use? Please suggest me. And I also have dark spots on eyes. How to get override of it. Please tell me.
How should a overweight person who has only about 10 minutes for exercise everyday due to a tight schedule lose weight? Please suggest a few tips. Thank you!
I have cervical spondylitis on my both hand can cervical spondylitis can be cure my palm get swelling y pls suggest.
My father age is 54-55 yers old. Energy loos. How to gain energy I this age? Any medicine available please tel me. In market different types of products available? Example ensure / protinex. Tel me Sir / madm with out side effects best gain energy medicine s tel me.
Dear doc I m mcshady m21 lives in Hyderabad, from past few years I m suffering from hair loss could someone pls suggest from measures to control and regrow my hair.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills.