Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.S. Taneja
Submit a review for Dr. B.S. TanejaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
i am Age: 57 years. Suffering from cervical spondylosis. Shoulder and head muscles get stiff and I have to take medication for that. I can tolerate shoulder pain but muscles supporting neck and head get pain while sleeping. I cannot turn sideways during sleeps. I have to lie straight and snoring creates more side effects. I get up with a very dry mouth.
Good morning sir. Impression of my Cervical Scan report: 1. Degenerative changes in all cervical inter vertebral disc. 2. Posterior disc bulge disc indenting anterior thecal sac at C3-C4-C5- C6 and C6-C7 levels. 3. Focal tear in posterior annulus of C5-C6 disc. I am going to physiotherapy for the past 4 days. So I am suffering from neck pain. How much time will take for my recovery. Thank you sir.
I am 35 year old female and have cervical spondylosis c3 and c4, I have giddiness since a week back. What are the precautions I have to take. Is it recoverable?
Sir, I had suffered from blood clot, namonia both at same time in 2016 I was hospitalised and treated I was suggested to eat acitrom 2 mg by doctor sir I want to know that its now 2018 I stopped eating acitrom2 mng since december 2017 and so what should I do should I eat acitrom 2 mg .I drink alcohol but do not smoke .What should I do. And recently I have pain in my hand and right chest and shoulder. What should I do should I start eating acitrom 2 mg again.
Dear sir, wanted to Know About Knee Replacement procedure and cost. Also wanted to check if your Hospital are having Zirconium Implants of Zimmer and Computer assisted Knee Replacement.
I am feeling pain when standing up. I have c4-c5 mild spondylosis. I have pain in leg and neck. From hip to leg pain. Difficulty to walk and stand .walking s very difficult. MRI otherwise normal. Thyroid normal. No bp. No diabetes. Please help. Can't do any work. Little dizzy when standing and walking.
- I am an officer in Oil Public Undertaking in Finance Department. Finance department requires more sitting and it becomes strenuous during quarter closing periods. This sitting requirement, incorrect posture and irregular proper exercise caused me to suffer from hip pain problem. I consulted doctor and he gave me medicine and the problem was aggravating day by day. One fine day I drove back to my home by car. It was not paining badly and I slept as I was tired during the day.
- In the next morning, it was a great shock to me that I couldn't stand up on my feet. My legs were not taking any strength and I just balled down on the bed. My total life took a turn and nothing was of any worth and urgent and I was praying God to grant me strength so that I can stand up on my feet. I was helpless. In such a moment, you need to have blessed with a good doctor. I contacted my near dears for a good doctor who can provide me immediate and right treatment.
- I was taken to an Orthopedist who provides personal attention and got done immediate MRI. The MRI revealed that there was slip disc at L4-L5 and some diffusion at L1-L2. He diagnosed that I might had some jerk which led this slip disc. Still I do no remember about any jerk I had except that I was suffering from backache and doing excess sitting. He gave me four injections on the same day and counseled me that you will be cured within a week. My problem became worse day by day and I was unable to move side on bed and could not eat with my hands. I apprised the doctor on fifth day about my condition then he advised me to get admitted in hospital where I will be put on injection and traction. I had heard a lot about treatment in hospitals so I thought to go for a second opinion. In the meantime, my boss advised me that this problem can be cured by Acupuncture therapy (for which I had not heard so far). Anyway I went to another orthopedics in a hospital and he didn't gave much attention and prescribed some medicine and physiotherapy. I attended the session of physiotherapy and submitted payment for providing service at my home as it was a very difficult task to enter into car and treatment place. In car I just rolled down on the back and in hospital I was to move on stretcher. After three days of medicine and physiotherapy, I found myself in more worse condition and I was craving to just stand and walk because it was very painful even to attend natural calls. A man in problem always seeks someone who can provide him relief.
- Then I contacted again another doctor and he advised to get admitted in hospital. I got admitted and they gave me pain killer injections and started glucose drop. I was more restless as the hip pain did not allow me to sleep even for a minute on that night. In the morning doctor advised me not to move from bed even for your natural calls and just keep lie down on the bed. The soft bed made my condition more worse than I was at home. When I was told to attend my natural calls also at bed, I realized that I have become handicapped even for it. Then the voice of my boss echoed in my ear that acupuncture can treat this problem and allopathic has only pain killers, physiotherapy and the last resort is operation. I immediately got myself forcible discharged. During the past days, I had searched online about a good acupuncturist in Noida and pinned down on Dr. B.S. Taneja. While returning from hospital to home, I rang up Dr. Taneja first time and requested him to visit my home in the evening.
- When he came, I was solaced from his balanced and sincere personality. He apprised that he has treated such cases and has 32 years experience. He started the treatment as I had a case of my boss whose relation got cured from such problem. After ten days my problem was not improved but I had a faith in acupuncture because I had no other option. My family and other relatives forced me to get opinion from a good ortho-surgeon. I contacted a famous ortho-surgeon of a famous Delhi hospital. He advised me to go for epidural steroid injection in my backbone. I learn about the bad side effects of steroid injection and I did not go for it. I continued the treatment and requested the doctor to start the treatment two times a day. Slowly slowly the pain intensity and duration of pain started reducing.
- It gave me a confidence that I will be completely alright and can start my routine office duties. After 25 days treatment, my pain was almost gone but the muscle weakness was there and I was not able to stand or walk more than 2 minutes. I relied on the treatment. The confident advice of doctor played a key role and it motivated my confidence daily. This problem was also gone and without any epidural injection and traction, I got alright and started going to officer after total 45 days leave. I continued treatment thereafter and then on alternate days, though I didn't have pain, just to give full treatment to the optimum satisfaction.
- I am impressed by the doctor's sincere and humane approach. One most particular thing about the doctor is that he is so diligent and devoted to his service to patients that he does the job for 364 days in a year. He takes holiday only on Holi and on all days he is serving the patients. I remember one dialogue that if patient is suffering, how can I take leave because he needs me more and I am answerable to the Almighty. One more his statement keeps me inspiring that if you do not charge your mobile, your mobile will become useless. Hence daily in the morning you are to charge your body for minimum 45 minutes and you move all your joints. Charge you body and you will remain charged for the whole day. He must be about 64 years - Hats off to devotion and energy that often he visited my home after 10.15 pm for my treatment.
Avoid Knee Joint Replacement Surgery
If you suffer from knee pain, you should know that recent studies support the relief of osteoarthritis symptoms via acupuncture. In fact, in one Scandinavian study, 25% of patients cancelled their plans for knee surgery after they received acupuncture treatments.
Acupuncture, the ancient Chinese practice of inserting needles into the skin in order to regulate and balance the flow of “chi” (life force) throughout the body, has been gaining increasing acceptance internationally as an effective treatment for a broad range of conditions, including knee pain.
Acupuncture is painless. It will likely take many sessions before you see a true, lasting difference. The reduction of pain is its best use.
During the past year I've seen several patients after total joint replacement surgery.
Acupuncture helped relieve pain and assisted their progress towards regaining strength and range of motion through better performance during physical therapy sessions. There were no cases of infections and the scars healed well.
A study was conducted by Raj K. Sinha, Deidre Braun, and Robert Murphy and published in the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
They concluded that acupuncture indeed "reduced narcotic usage and improve physical therapy after total joint replacement."
“Postoperative Acupuncture Decreases Narcotic Requirement
After Total Hip and Knee Replacement.”
More studies need to be done on this subject, but my experience has been so positive that I encourage those needing joint replacement to seek treatments from a licensed acupuncturist for help with pain relief and optimal healing.
The new study says Acupuncture may be a low-cost alternative — not to mention a non-invasive one — to knee surgery. It comprised 90 patients (average age: 71) who had group acupuncture in 2008. Their progress was tracked for two years.
Surgery can be effective, yet it is far from perfect. It’s estimated that one in seven patients feel severe pain return years later.
Non-Operative Treatment Options
Fortunately, most knee problems can be treated without surgery. However, with or without surgery, the treatment and the long-term results are highly dependent on the underlying condition. That is, a logical and scientifically based treatment cannot be applied as a “one treatment fits all” approach. The treatment must be tailored to the specific patient. The key for successful non-operative (and operative) treatment is first a sound anatomically based diagnosis and then co-development of a comprehensive program of treatment. The American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons recommends:
Providing patient education and support
Encouraging weight loss
Protecting and unloading painful joints (such as with knee unloaded braces, wedge insoles, canes, and joint protection education)
Restoring strength and flexibility
Instituting local pain management (heat, cold, and topical analgesics).
We offer specialized treatment for patients, who are suffering from knee joint pain-osteoarthritis, which is also known as degenerative arthritis or degenerative joint disease. Osteoarthritis is one of the most common forms of arthritis usually occurring after middle-age. It is a group of mechanical abnormalities that involve degradation of joints, cartilage as well as sub-chondral bone including articular movements. Many therapies has been introduced yet now for Knee Joint Pain-Osteoarthritis. Therapy prescribed by us has been shown to be more effective than medications in treating osteoarthritis of the knee. We deal with this severe problem by acupuncture and scanning system. Acupuncture seems to produce long-term benefits. We do care of your health and wish painless life.