Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B K Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. B K GuptaYour feedback matters!
How can I increase my health by eating natural things like food, fruits, etc without any supplement because I am so thin.
I am suffering from sebo psoriasis (kind of scaly dandruff) and doctor recommended me menoguard shampoo Zocon 400 mg tablet Does the medicine recommendation is correct? I am seeing any effect and I am loosing bunch of hair everyday.
I am a 54-year-old female. Most of the time while I am walking, I trip and about to fall. What might be the reason?
Dear doctor, My name is maharaj from tirupur. My age 30 my weight is 48. 00 kgs so that I taken Ayurveda capsule for weight gain. Past one month now my weight 5.00 kgs increased but I found my skin allover pimples is occurred total full body. My face totally pimples occurred. Sir please advise me how to cure it. Thanks Maharaj.
My mum's 50 years old and sometimes when she wake up she cannot walk because of a painful sensation in her ankles. What could be the reason and how do I cure it?
*be out of tension
*don't just do it immediately after meal
*have a balanced diet
*avoid alcohol - specially vodka
*take almonds in diet in a routine
You can join us for daily tips
For online consultation, join us today!
Tooth sensitivity can be best described with the symptom of a sharp pain that you feel in your teeth when you sip something hot or cold. It is this contact of the drink with the sensitive tooth that causes the sharp pain. Extremely cold climate and eating something which is sweet or sour can cause the sensitive teeth to cause such a sensation, thus making it uncomfortable for you to eat anything.
The most common causes of sensitive teeth are as follows:
1. Tooth decay near the gum line can cause the teeth to be sensitive
2. Consumption of highly acidic foods and beverages
3. Using a hard tooth brush and aggressive brushing can lead to erosion of tooth enamel and cause tooth sensitivity
4. Plague buildup and gum diseases cause tooth sensitivity which may require you to consult your dentist immediately
However, there are many precautions that dentists recommend which can prevent your tooth from becoming sensitive. These are:
2. Apply proper technique to clean all parts of your mouth and teeth. You should also rinse your mouth properly with antiseptic mouthwash and fluoride.
3. You should eat a well-balanced diet which is low in acidic content. Soft drinks and cold drinks should be avoided as they can damage the enamel on your teeth.
4. Using desensitizing toothpaste can help reduce the pain associated with sensitivity.
Hyper sensitive tooth needs proper treatment and you should immediately consult your dentist. There are many dental procedures ranging from simple to complex ones, aimed towards controlling pain and sensitivity. Root canal and application of fluoride to the sensitive areas of your teeth can help reduce pain. Root canal is a treatment at the tooth’s soft core and is considered the most successful treatment to eliminate the pain associated with infected tooth without the need to remove it.