Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Avani Sarvaiya TiwariYour feedback matters!
Sir, I'm studying at b.tech 3rd year. I had a friend in my clg. She is my class mate. She is very good girl. We are good friends. She shares all good things her worries with me. Helps me alot in studies and defends me with her friends. Because I'm always looking silent nd a good guy talk among my friends. I won't talk much .But chats with her in all social networking. She is really honest. She Shares all her sorrows. Shares all good things among us. I like her very much .she too likes me. She recently lost her father. She seems to a sensitive girl. When I heard the news I thought it would take more days to be normal for her. But she was normal with in 1 month. She however feel the pain inside is looking normal and talking freely. But since I knew about the news, I was all thinking about her. Why it all happened to her. I like her more. She crossed in my mind Almost everyday since I meet her. Sir I am even unable to sleep. I almost lost myself. She is my best of best friends. I feeling very sad. However I'm making her happy with some saying funny things and jokes. I feel very sad bcoz she lost her father at very young age. She had a younger brother nd her mother. Sir, please don't feel it as a story. I don't know with whom to share. Please help me.
I have used weeds (marijuana) regularly before now I stopped. But I feel little awkward with ma feelings. What should I do.
I need to ask a question I am having low pellets in my blood around 18500 and hemoglobin of 12.1 what died I should prefer I was a chain smokers but since a week I left smoking Please suggest a healthy diet and routine for me.
I have headache and vertigo whenever I concentrate or take exertion in any mild even work. I cant take part in my business due to my fault. Is it neuro case or something psychiatric case. Please suggest me.
I'm 18 years old male I can not stay focused on my studies or any other work am I suffering from adhd.
My brother is 16 years old, he is addicted with bad habits smoking, drinking, at early age, he does not concentrate on studies. Is it ok to consult it form psychiatrist.
Why is that,I have thought which have never happened or I feel it has happened and the people involved have a different story. Also meaning of word I remember are drastically varying.what is the problem with me
Depression is considered the common cold of all mental health issues and can strike in varying levels due to causes like pressing circumstances, problems in one's personal life and relationships, hormonal changes and other long-term, chronic health conditions. Your intimate relationships are also subject to dejection when physical ailments enter the picture. Erectile dysfunction is one such area that creates depression. This is basically a condition that men suffer from. Due to this condition, a man is not able to get and hold an erection long enough to enjoy the act of sex. This can be caused due to related physical problems as well as stress. It can also lead to depression and problems in one's relationship due to anger, frustration, hopelessness and sadness. Here are a few ways to deal with depression caused due to erectile dysfunction.
- Recognising the Symptoms: The very first thing to do is to come out of denial and recognise the symptoms that are caused by this kind of depression. Usually, any long-term or chronic problem can lead a person to look at himself or herself as a hopeless case. This can cause symptoms like dejection, a negative attitude towards everything and sudden outbursts of anger and frustration which may crop up in other areas of the patient's life. Since this is an intimate problem that one cannot discuss with everyone, the problem of depression gets all the more challenging. In such cases, the best thing to do is to be aware of the symptoms.
- Getting help: Simply being aware of the symptoms is not enough that is merely the first step. One will need to go ahead and do something about the symptoms. Visiting a sexologist or a sex therapist is the next step. With the help of therapy and discussions, the patient and the doctor can actually reach the root cause of the issue and help in realigning the attitude and thinking of the patient to come out of stress that is creating the issue, or to deal with medical repercussions of the issue in a more stable manner.
- Psychotherapy: One of the foremost methods used by most therapists includes psychotherapy that can help in unravelling the cause and finding a way to cope with the problem in a way that is focussed on discussions.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy: This form of therapy examines all aspects of the person's life and reality so as to find the cause of the problematic behaviour and reprogram the brain of the patient with great deliberation.
- Antidepressants: While some medications can affect sexual functioning, there are antidepressants that do not have major sexual side effects. Please consult a Psychiatrist and discuss on this option too.
Tackling depression and erectile dysfunction is a matter of striking a fine balance with professional help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.