Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avani Sarvaiya Tiwari
Treatment of Depression
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Stress
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Treatment of Autism
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Avani Sarvaiya TiwariYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 year's male I'm suffering from automatic thoughts and over thinking full I get hurt a lot I keep crying daily since 10 year's I'm taking daxid 100 buspin10 morning and lithosun sr night please help doctor.
I have problem of short temper What will I can do to control it. I became aggressive on nothing sometimes help me to change myself.
Hi im 20 years old boy im full of negative vibes all time depression mode anger lonely I do not know whats wrong with me all the time thinks about sexual activity I use always phone less concentration on studies headache is there chest pain breathing problem weakness is there please help me prescribe me some good medicine to get rid out of this please help me im helpless hopeless im soft hearted guy I do not have good friend circle I stay all alone at room rome around alone I cry I speak less nowadays I couldn't interact with people every one hates me please help me I feeling really low all the time.
What you must know about Body ache
Affecting your entire body, body ache is usually an indicator of a condition that requires your attention for the pain to stop or a reaction of your body's immune system to an infection. Understanding the symptoms and the cause of the pain is the first step towards getting the right treatment for your problem.
The causes of Body ache can be any one of these:
- An increase in your body's lactic acid as a result of overused muscles (that you normally experience when you perform strenuous exercises) leads to body aches that are not severe but temporary in nature.
- Temporary body aches can also occur if you suffer from flu caused by the influenza virus and other medical conditions like fever and viral infections, among others.
- A cause of body aches can be the presence of a serious condition such as Lyme disease or pneumonia that brings about major infection affecting your entire body.
- Inflammation of body cells or damage to your body's nervous system in the form of chronic ailments like autoimmune diseases and psychiatric problems can also cause pains and aches to develop all over the body.
What can you do to manage it?
There are simple ways that you can employ to relieve your body aches based on the root cause and these are:
- If the cause of your body ache is the flu, the best way to alleviate your condition is to take a hot bath. The hot water works by eliminating the body pains you may be suffering from. Even a gentle massage can soothe the ache affecting your entire body.
- For body aches that are caused due to overused muscle, you need to apply ice packs for 2-3 weeks on the affected area to bring down the inflammation. Even the application of a heating pad can help in relieving body aches brought on by muscle soreness.
- Shoulder and neck pains can be easily prevented by performing simple exercises from time to time such as shoulder shrugs or head turns. Also, the practice of using wrist and forearm rests can reduce your chances of getting shoulder and neck aches.
- Reducing your stress levels can also help in effectively lowering the instances of body ache. From sleeping on time to meditating for about 20 minutes a day can help in lowering stress.
In case, you do not get relief from any of the suggested ways, you need to consult a doctor who will guide you on the right treatment course.
I am suffering from fever and could cough. I am also suffering from allergy from dust. I feel weakness and tired. I also suffering from body pain. I am using inhaler for allergy bur it can not work every time. I want to know how can I relief these type of dessese. I am very thankful for if I got answered my question.
The first week of october is mental health week and this year theme is on mental health at workplace. Please ensure your health at work place.
1) Make realistic deadlines.
2) Leave home on time.
3) Spend time you enjoy doing.
4) Use your holiday leaves.
5) At workplace take lunch. Avoid fast foods.
6) Keep interpersonal relations with colleagues healthy.