Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashutosh Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a 15 year old boy. I masturbate oftenly. Today I started fingering my anus. But it hurts a lot and some white hard liquid came out. My anus smells so bad because my finger does smells bad after I fingered.
I am male 48. Once in a while I consume alcohol with friends. If I consume little excess say 4 pints of beer. I get the the urge of urination even after emptying my bladder. However when I go to washroom no urine is passed but urge remains.
Preventive aspects for kidney failure-
I am Dr D K Agarwal. I’m senior consultant nephrologists’ from the Indraprastha Hospital, New Delhi. I’m from lybrate. We want to discuss how can we save ourself from a kidney failure.
What steps you have to take to save your kidney?
You understand that kidney is very important part to excrete the toxic materials from the body and the kidney failure, once you have the treatment is very costly in the form of transplantation or dialysis. So we should try to save ourself from kidney failure. Now the steps you have to take care of,
- If you are having diabetes in your family then you should control it. And to control it, we have certain parameters like Glycosylated haemoglobin HBA1C. HBA1C tells about th control of last three months. It should be between 6 to 7%.
- Now if you have blood pressure you should control it in the range of 130/180 or lower down it because controlling the blood pressure relieves the kidney failure.
- The pain killers which are an important cause of kidney failure, we should not take it for too long or now and then by self medication.
- Sometimes you know we go to the chemist, buy the drugs without any consultation from the doctor, these are harmful. So pain killers should be taken cautiously.
- Apart from that if you are having any type of kidney problem like stone, like you are not passing good amount of urine, you are putting force in the urine then you should see the doctor immediately. Because if you take care of the kidney problem immediately it will not change to the chronic state and the last stage.
You can connect with me via lybrate 24 hours and we will answer your question about disease.