Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashutosh Singh
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh SinghYour feedback matters!
Having bedwetting problem used many medicine but no result passing urine while sleeping in day time also please tell me what to do?
Doctor my age is 31 and I am female and I am having frequent urination problem, I consume 3 to 3.5 liters of water everyday, but wen I go for urine I feel to stay for sometime waiting as if it wil come more n more, I m not satisfy iin one time n I will sit for some time. N my flow is good it is fast also. I am not sugar patient. please suggest me wat to do? Any natural remedy.
Whenever my mom coughs she also urinates. What could be the reason. Even if she laughs se gets urinated.
I experienced that my anus burns when in contact with water and hurts so much, it becomes difficult to sit and walk. Is this some serious problem to be worried about? What should I do? Please help.
I frequently drink water and do urine can it be the symptoms of diabetes and should I do to avoid diabetes if so.
Please confirm whether renakoll syrup could be used with Elserum 7x at a time. I am facing creatinine problems and pain in both kidney side.
Since last 20 years, my serum creatinine oscillate between 1.3 to 1.6.other all KFT r normal. Please let me know if I can take levocetirizine 5 mg, fluconazole 150 mg and ecosprin 75 mg as advised by skin Dr. To take. I am afraid that these drugs may increase my serum creatinine level.
The kidneys are two small organs located in the abdomen. The main function performed by these organs is filtering of the blood. Kidneys help remove waste from the blood which they turn into urine so that it may be excreted from the body. In doing this they also help regulate blood pressure, maintain the production of red blood cells, and sustain the electrolyte balance. When the kidneys do not function properly, the results could be fatal.
Hence, it is important to be able to recognize the early signs and symptoms of Kidney failure.
- Tiredness: A decrease in kidney functioning can cause toxins to build up in the body and blood. This can make a person feel more tired than usual and keep them from concentrating on simple tasks. Kidney failure is also associated with anemia which can also contribute to fatigue.
- Trouble sleeping: Chronic kidney disease has been linked to obesity and sleep apnea. Both these conditions can make it difficult for a person to fall asleep and stay asleep. The buildup of toxins in the blood can also contribute to insomnia.
- Dry skin: The skin is one of the first organs to show signs of internal organ failure. Thus, when the kidneys stop functioning as well as they are supposed to, the skin turns dry and itchy. This is because the production of red blood cells is reduced and the amount of minerals or nutrients in the body is unbalanced.
- Increased urge to urinate: An increased urge to urinate frequently especially at night could be a sign of kidney disease. This may also be a sign of a urinary infection.
- Blood in the urine: Urine should ideally be clear and pale yellow in color. Seeing blood mixed with urine should never be ignored. This is a sign that the kidneys have been damaged and blood is leaking into the urine. It could also be a sign of kidney stones, an infection, or a tumor in the kidney.
- Foamy urine: Excessive foam in the urine that does not go away even after flushing could be a sign of protein in the urine. This foam may look similar to a beaten egg white as it is produced by albumin; the same protein present in eggs.
- Swollen ankles: Swollen ankles are a sign of sodium retention. This is caused by the improper filtration of blood by the kidneys. The patient may also notice his or her feet getting swollen.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!