Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashmeet NarulaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors, i'm suffering from varicocele. It is too painful during work. Please suggest medicine to get rid of this deceases ?
I am 68 kgs now. Before 5 years I was 52. I have pcod problem mam. Due to the weight I am getting so many problems. Could U guide me how to loss my weight mam.
If girl is wet and boy has precum. They both have dry sex with full clothes on (four layers). The boy ejaculates while rubbing his genital with her in his underwear. Can this lead to pregnancy. What are the chances?
At what age normal Menopause starts. What are the symptoms. Will there be any mood swings or emotional distress related to this?
I'm 46 years old and I'm suffering from knee pains which are making me unable to even walk can I get any solution for this problem?
One of my tooths gum bleeds, how would I stop it. It doesn't happen continuously but while brushing a little I can see. Please help.
Hello I am not able to sleep. I keep on lying for hours on bed at night and my keeps on thinking something. I tried to listen to music that could calm my nerves. And also I tried to bath before I sleep. But of no use. Tell my what to do.
I have erectile dysfunction problem and also could not hold long. Please help me. I am taking eltroxin100 for hypothyroidism and also taking MetXL25 tab. For premature ventricular complexes.
I am 23 years old I never get morning erections is it a problem to not have erections while waking every morning.
Hi doctor I have heard there are lot of good things from coconut oil for black lips dry face dark circle etc. Can I use it for the same? Also where do I get pure coconut oil? It's it the one which we use for our hairs like parachute hair oil? If not please suggest me where I get it. Thank you.
When I'm go to sleep or any where every time getting like my heart beat sound loudly with my ears why could you tell me any problem I'm not scared about anything.
Summer often brings in a host of problems, the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: this is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: this is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: it tends to have all the qualities of water and earth - it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: can include vata-pitta (both dry and sensitive) kapha-pitta (oily and sensitive) and vata-kapha (dry with some oily zones).
Ayurveda tips you must follow:
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes pitta dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the" heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.