Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Noida. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish Kumar
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish KumarYour feedback matters!
Remedy for very much dry skin especially in face. Please suggest me some best cream for dry skin on face. Im not able to tolerate it.
I am having excessive hair fall due to dandruff. Can you please let me know the solutions for hairfall & dandruff?
I am suffering from dry cough for the lost 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
I had smoke baba (gangaa) , flake and tobacco for nearly one month and one day while smoking gangaa I got a strong headache. And fainted over there and I was going to die. But suddenly I got vomiting. After this incidence I had stop all this. This incidence was held 1 month ago. Now my question is what are the side effects to my body ? And how to over come?
I have suffering from dandruff. And also hair fall. After two day of shampoo I have suffering a itching on my scalp.
I have headache fr 4-5 days and sneezing problem also and body pain and it seems fever so kindly suggest me fr cure.
I'm having a lot of cough in my throat and because of it I am not feeling well and my brain became heavy so what should I do??
I have a pain in head than what I do and I have pain problem also in leg please give me some suggestions.
Hello, doctors. I am a 16 year old ambitious student who regularly takes part in numerous activities. I go to the gym and my diet is proper but it so happens that at the later weeks of each month, I lose motivation and feel depressed. The same things that would get me excited like talking to my friends and feeling the wind against the feed starts seeming pointless. But after a week or so, I go back to being excited again. This relentless cycle each month without gap takes a lot of precious time when I could be working on my virtual internships or reading ahead of my school work. Please, help?
The presence of red blood cells in the urine is called hematuria. If there are sufficient red cells, the urine turns to a bright red, pink or cola shade. Frequently, the urine looks totally ordinary because there is insufficient blood to change the colour. In this situation, the condition is called 'microscopic' hematuria.
The most common causes of hematuria are given below:
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Kidney stones
- Tumours in the kidney or bladder
- Exercise: In this case, the blood is produced in the urine after strenuous activity. It is more commonly experienced by male patients.
- Injury: Traumatic damage to any part of the urinary tract, from the kidneys to the urethral opening, can cause hematuria.
The symptoms of hematuria vary depending upon the condition. These are as follows:
- Glomerulonephritis: If the glomerulonephritis is not serious, it may not show any signs. If the symptoms do show up, they can cause swelling, particularly in the lower furthest points(the thighs, legs, feet, and toes), decreased urine, and hypertension.
- Kidney or bladder infection: Symptoms rely on the site of the diseaseand can even cause extreme pain on one side of the lower back, fever, chills, nausea with vomiting, and pain in the bladder.
- Prostate infection: There can be pain in the lower back or in the region between the scrotum and rearend. Pain with discharge, blood in the semen, andfever and chills can also occuronce in a while.
- Tumour in the kidney or bladder: Most kidney and bladder problems develop without bringing about any pain or uneasiness. At the point when side effects build up, abdomen pain may be persistent.
- Kidney stones: When a kidney stone gets attached to the ureters, it can bring about extreme pain in the back, side or crotch, with nausea and difficulties in urination.
Based upon the suspected cause of hematuria, some of the treatments may include the following:
- Urine culture: In this test, a urine sample is extracted and examined to check whether bacteria has developed. This test is used to find a case of a kidney or bladder disease.
- Computed tomography (CT) of the kidneys, ureters and bladder: For most cases,a CT scan is conducted. This helps in viewing the internal organs and finding the areas that may have been affected by the condition. It also shows the extent of the damage and the spread of the disease so that a proper treatment plan may be laid out.
- Ultrasound: This test uses sound waves to create images that can show whether or not a kidney mass is a non cancerous. This method can also be used to find out whether or not there are any kidney stones, which may be causing hematuria.
- Cystoscopy: In this test, the specialist embeds an adaptable telescope into the urethra and passes it into the bladder to investigate the bladder lining for tumours or different issues.