Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
I have a itching on the area surrounding my penis and scrotum. k ke pass khujli hoti hai. Suggest me good medicine to relief from this itching.
I'm 31 yrs. Old. My 2nd baby is by scissorian and my weight is 63 kgs. My stomach buttocks and hips have come out please suggest me some easy exercises and some home remedies which I could consume. Recently I'm having honey lemon water and through out the day I take warm water. I'm very much tensed because of my hips buttocks and stomach.
I have fever and coldness and headache 3 days and I am not able to visit out from my house so please tell what should I do.
I'm 27 years boy I have a problem in sex from past 6 months my weight is 89 kg my penis does not be hard wen it s in stands nd even I'm not getting interest like before in sex pls help me I'm really worried.
I am 39 yrs old my SPERM Count Is almost nil I have got twin daughter by IVF Kindly advice me ay. Medicine to increase SPERM COUNT
I am badly suffering from dry cough every year in this season of starting cold to ending cold. On day time I am ok but in night I can't sleep just because of continuous dry cough, please help me and suggest permanently solution. It damage my entire body.
I am suffering from sciatica pain from 15days I can't sit and walk properly, I took medicines but after completion of course the leg pain begins very hard.
My self Rajesh age 24 I have inferiority complex. I don't like my face my body and everything, is I have any mental prblm. Each of my teeth have much gap so I ashamed of smiling also I want to change my attitude if any help I get to change or change my attitude and thinking.
I'm Prasanth my age is 21 my height is 5.7" my weight is 45 I want to increase my weight and my body soooooo please suggest.
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is considered when a man can't 'last' for longer than five minutes. It is the release or ejaculation of semen sooner than he would like during a sexual encounter with his partner. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the condition has become a cause of worry for you, then these tips can come to your rescue:
- Avoiding substance abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Relaxation techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation.
Mental health related problems and issues are rampant in today's world. So much so that according to one world health organization (who) estimate, 1 amongst every 4 people is suffering from mental health related problems!
Staggering but true. We often tend to ignore mental health and emotional issues in favour of our physical health. But mental fitness is the ultimate x-factor for fine-tuned physical fitness!
So, if you are having these difficulties for 2 or more weeks; you are at high risk of having mental health problem!
1. Difficulty falling asleep, staying asleep or early morning awakening
2 frequent nightmares, other frightening sleep experiences like sleep walking, sleep talking, bed wetting etc.
3 getting easily angry, stressed out, tearful or sad
4. Feeling uneasy suffocated at crowded places, closed places, heights, at the sight of blood, or upon hearing news of accidents, mishap death etc.
5. Thoughts or plans of suicide, self-harm
6. Tiredness, body aches, low backache, other tingling and numbness sensations which never seem to end despite rest, multivitamin tablets
7. Frequent indigestion, acidity, heartburn, constipation which doesn't get cured despite multiple treatments
8. Overuse of alcohol, cigarettes or other drugs
9 frequent headaches which never seem to subside completely despite use of pain killer tablets
**mental health problems can be successfully treated with medicines, counselling and lifestyle modifications
****mental health problems are curable