Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 54 year old having fungal infection in side my left hand nails. Since last 6 months. Nails are becoming whiter gradually time being. How can I treat it. And please suggest me proper diet for me keeping my problem in mind.
I am 27 years old male. I am non smoker. I was suffer from flu last 2 months back. During the flu and cough I feel pain on my right chest. Now it's pain on the both side of my chest from last 1 month. I also feel hard cough in the morning. Kindly help.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Good evening.. I want some help please tell me how can I increase the penis size and what is the minimum size of penis we want. Please suggest me as soon as possible. Thank you.
My father has come out from Severe illness of kidney and lungs infection. Prior to this, his teeth have become dull and weak and now after the prolonged treatment his almost 90% teeth are gone. So we are planning for teeth replacement and need your suggestions. What type of replacement would be the best for people in the age group of 60 and the cost approximately? Thanks in advance!
Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old male. I am getting these stretch marks on my upper thighs near to groin area, from last few months. No pain, but sometimes little burning sensation in these stretch marks when a new stretch mark occurs. And these r expanding from top thigh to lower thighs. I have stretching on both upper thighs and it is weirdly expanding from upper thighs to lower. Also on shoulder a very minor stretching of skin is their, which is recently occurred but its not I nothing. And neither I do exercise nor gym. And also I am not gaining any weight or losing any. Firstly I got stretch mark 7 months before near groin area. Doctors said it is side effect of antifungal creams that I was using for long time for ringworm. But later also it expanded to lower thigh in last 3 months where I hv never used any antifungal cream. Very old stretch marks have healed up with scars. And these new stretch marks are growing from last 2 months weirdly.
I get headache very often and if I take any home remedies or apply anything on head , the pain will reduce for sometime but again it'll pain. It doesn't go unless I sleep. Do I have migraine ? Please help.
I am 72 years old lady. I am having instability in walking. With chappals it is extremely difficult for walking since i feel i will fall down. Please advise.
I have been masturbating since when I was of 12 years of age but very less I used to masturbate but since last 1 year I am masturbating regularly once I want to quit this habit but it is being very difficult to quit.
Sir, I am having problem of mouth ulcer since last 6-7 years. I have consulted with so many doctors and not yet found a permanent solution of this. Is this occur due to allergy with some type of food item. Ex-: due to onion. It comes in the gap of 20-25 days. Please provide some tips to terminate this problem permanently.
I am 16 I got so much tired when I play Cricket match and next day my body pains very badly next day I am unable to attend the college why.
I am married since last 9 months, and I have sex daily except those daysbof my partner (periods). Now my partner went to home town for 2months and after coming we are planning for baby. In this period of 2months should I manstaburate? Or should save my sperm of having baby and better performance. Pls advise detailed.
Have been experiencing major constipation (stools as hard as stone and in very small volume) since 3 months. 6 kg weight loss in this time. No fever, no pain. High degree of GERD, bloating, regurgitation of fluids (no solid material).
My baby is 2 and half year old and she is just 11 kg. she is very fussy eater and doesn't like to have anything at all. What can I do to improve her apetite and increase her weight? Please suggest!
Hi, Is there any harm in doing anal sex with my wife? Can I put my penis into her vagina after anal sex?
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.
Related Tip : "Is Postmenopausal Bleeding Normal??"