Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Arun Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old boy and I am suffering from hemicranial disease for past 5 yr's I already consult to neurologist but he gave me some medicines like sensival 25mg and naprosyn 250mg I have taken these medicines at evening time but I didn't get recovery properly sometimes I am getting a lot of frustration, concentrate problem as well as constipation problem. I want to get concentrate about my further studies so please I request to all neurologist's what should I do.
I have sneezing problem everyday in the morning. Doctor told me for x-ray. It shows my septum is left deviated. What that means? Doctor told me for surgery. Please help.
He is 8 years old. As for as features known of dyslexia. Those features he has. Difficulty in writing, does not have the patience in reading, writing, not respects elders. Though his behavior was tolerated by us. He will continue his rude behaviour until we beat him. Is it necessary to get him counselling by a psychiatrist. If at all, please refer one fine psychiatrist in bangalore.
I have had these narcoleptic like sleep semi -comatose spells (nothing wakes me-lasting 2-8 hrs) during or soin after eating meals since 12/2011. Ive tried several different type food /diet changes, amts (nothing causes any change) .Ive heard it could involve stimulation of the vaso vagel nerve but have unable to find ANY INFO AT ALL ON THIS.
Some white fluid like sperm is dropping when I am doing latrine. This is happening from many years. I am going to get married soon. Is it going to create any problem for me. How it can be cured. I have tried homeopathy, ayurvedic and other medicines also. But this still continues.
When I took manforce 100 mg tablet just 30 minutes before doing sex with my gf. I can not able to stay longer I mean it does not work. I got headache after 30 min. So please tell me proper procedure to take manforce 100 mg tablet before sex. And please alo tell me by this medicine how much time I can stay on bed. Explain both 50 mg and 100 mg also. My age is 23 M. Which one I should take 100 mg or 50 mg.
Diabetes is a condition that affects the pancreas to the extent that they do not release the required quantity of insulin, which can lead to a high blood sugar level as the body starts to absorb excess glucose from the food that it ingests. This can be of various types and have different implications for different patients. While many experts insist that keeping a low cholesterol level and low weight is a primary requirement for treatment of diabetes patients, there are a number of myths in this regard. Not eating fat is one such myth that we are out to prove wrong today.
So read on to find out why diabetic people need to eat fat:
- Saturated Fats and Trans Fats: There are studies that demonstrate how saturated fats can actually prove to be beneficial for diabetes patients. These can be found in various sources like fish and nuts. This releases heptadecanoic acids, which can normalise the blood sugar levels as well as the insulin and triglyceride levels in the body.
- Dairy Fat: The use of milk and yogurt as well as butter can actually be help in bringing the blood sugar levels down. It also shows up favourably on the lipoprotein markers. Butter in particular is known to have clarifying properties that can bring down the risk of diabetes as well. One must take care to use dairy products that are fat free.
- Animal Fat: Having meat which releases fat and having dairy products like cheese and milk which releases healthy saturated fats are two different things. One can replace carbs and meat with these kinds of products so that there is better absorption and creation of quality animal fats which can actually help the insulin levels.
- Monounsaturated and Polyunsaturated Fats: Food items like fish and nuts that carry high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids as well as monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats can help patients suffering from diabetes by clearing the bloodstream of cholesterol and high lipid levels. This also prevents the risk of heart disease and arterial blockages. These kinds of fats are also found in flax seeds, soya products and walnuts.
Going low on carbohydrates and avoiding sugar is usually recommended for patients suffering from diabetes. Yet, it is important to have your fill of essential fats as mentioned above with the help of dairy products, clarified better, omega three fatty acids, dry fruits, soya products and some amount of vegetable oils, as these actually have a number of benefits for these patients. These kinds of fats are not known to cause heart disease or high cholesterol.
I have mild gastric problem. I have taken little food in the afternoon with dal and curd rice. From that time stomach pain came. Once motion also happened. But in motion little bit blood came. Little pain near penis left side and right side. Little blow in stomach. Little hiccups. What should I do? Any problem for me? My weight also little decreased recently. Daily I am eating but no problem. If tamarind is added little any problem. I am taking medicines also. Morning rabeprazole before food. Leozyme syrup thrice after meal. Night before dinner cintapride 1 mg, night before sleep lactulose solution. I am taking these medicines. What are the precautions I have to take? What should I eat and I shouldn't eat? Pls suggest me.
Is the pain in the jaw or throat leading to pain in the back of the ear related to the Heart in any way? What are other symptoms if it is related to heart problem?
I am facing problem of piles. Inner vans are soiled. Constipation is also a problem and now not able to fresh completely due to anal way is blocked that's why have to give pressure. It happens due to take antibiotics.
Hi I am vinod kumar 26 years old. I having snoring problem due to this I am not going anywhere to my relatives and avoiding outing with my family and friends. So can you guys please provide me solution for this.
Type 2 diabetes is commonly seen in adults, but nowadays its prevalence is rapidly increasing in young adults and even teenagers. It is a chronic disorder that adversely affects the way your body processes and metabolizes the glucose (blood sugar).
In Type 2 Diabetes, your body either resist the effects of insulin, a hormone that controls the sugar flow into the cells or does not produce adequate insulin to maintain a normal glucose level. Incorporating a healthy living, with the focus being on eating healthy and exercising regularly (for about 30-45 minutes) can help keep Diabetes Type 2 in check.
- Take small and frequent meals i.e. 4-6 times a day spread across regular time intervals. Also, carry a quick fix of carbs that can come to aid when the sugar levels drop.
- Foods rich in fiber and complex carbohydrates, such as bread, vegetables, fruits and whole grain cereals should be at the top of the priority food list. Stay away from fatty or fried food.
- Keep a check on your glucose level regularly at home with the help of a blood glucose meter.
- A three monthly HBA1C test (three-month average blood sugar) can help to know overall blood sugar control.
- Limit consumption of alcohol and completely cut down on tobacco.
- Get up from your couch and hit the nearest jog course or do the exercise of your choice. There is no substitute to physical activities if you are on your way to control Diabetes; be if any type.
- Assess cholesterol and blood pressure count periodically.
- Because of nerve damage and poor blood circulation, your foot may have to bear the brunt of this disorder as well. Take good care of your feet. Check your feet for swelling, red spots and blisters; wear special shoes with a soft pair of socks that can keep your feet dry. Get your feet examine by special instruments for blood circulation and sensation in feet.
- Diabetes damages oral health as well. Visit a dentist for a gum and tooth checkup at least a couple of times in a year.
- Get your kidneys and retina tested as diabetes may weaken the blood vessels of these areas.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an endocrinologist.