Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Gurgaon and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Arun GargYour feedback matters!
I usually do not get any complaints of my snoring, but since last week or so, ever since I migrated to a new place, apparently I am snoring. Are there any specific causes for this and how can it be cured?
Hello Doctors, 3-month ego I had some problem in my inside ear skin, that time I have contacted a doctor and he gave me OTOPAX-O, RABLI-D, AQDUXIM- 200DT, and ORTHODOL-PLUS medicines, and after some days later my ear was fine, I have no problem. After 3 months later, now I can feel that pain in my Parotideo-masseteric fascia side near the ear, and If I touch my that side then only I can feel a small pain and If I touch there then I can feel small like a tumor I can feel. I am not sure this is a tumor or not. Please advise me what should I do?
I am suffering from some fungal disease two side of face, and some time inside/outside of ear, I am using canded b cream, it gives temporary relief, but after a week prblem starts again, what I should do?
I have a sinus problem for the past 9 or 10 years.. It's become very hard when weather changes.. Mujhe mere local doc. Ne btaya k ye seasonal allergy hai. Toh iske lie knsa treatment sabse best rahega. please tell me asap?
I am having bleeding in my nose what I do, sometimes it come from ears, I have migraine sometimes. I am 18 years old.
I am 44yrs old female. Diagnosed with SLE in 1994. Have been on omnacortil since then. With a brief remission period. Now I have been diagnosed with meniers disease and suffer from vertigo. I am on 10mg omnacortil and vertin 16 twice and ditide. Also I have thalassemia minor with Hb 8.5. Please help. Have a poor vision and get dizzy often. Cannot work.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.
I am 27 years old I have throat pain most of the time while eating anything it pain a lot what should I do?
Vertigo and dizziness
Vertigo can be caused by many reasons:
Bppv or positional vertigo
It is a disorder of inner ear where tiny crystals in the inner ear get dislodged from their place and fall in the semicircular canals. This causes brief spells of spinning (vertigo) for few seconds or minutes with change in position.
Vestibular therapy helps repositioning of these particles and helps getting rid of the vertigo completely if diagnosed and treated correctly.
Vestibular neuritis and labrynthitis (inflammation of the ear connecting inner ear to the brain)
This can take few weeks to months to resolve and vestibular therapy can help speed up recovery and improve function in daily activities.
Age related symptoms
Dizziness and balance problems due to decreased vision, decreased sensations, slowed reflexes, degeneration in spine and other leg joints, weakness in muscles, other neurological problems such as paralysis, parkinson's etc. And side effects of medications.
Fall prevention and balance rehabilitation can help to increase independence and quality of daily living.
Cervicogenic dizziness that is neck related dizziness.
Problems in the neck due to injury or pain can cause feeling of wooziness or unsteadiness or feeling of heaviness in head.
Combination of vestibular therapy and manual therapy for the neck can help decrease dizziness.
There are many causes for vertigo and dizziness and a thorough evaluation is necessary to diagnose.