Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnshumanYour feedback matters!
I am 8 months pregnant and all my reports are normal as said by doctor. But still I do not gain any weight but the baby weighs normal. Why I am not gaining weight. Is that a problem.
I missed my period for 21 days yesterday onward I observe some spotting with brown and I feel breast tender and feeling appetite abdominal pains but negative hcg pregnancy test.
Sir, I had tested for 11.1 h1a1bc and fasting of 198 and PPF of 298. Then doctor started insulin dosage from 20 units a day to 36 units a day. Once I got hypoglycemia when doctor increased to 40 units a day. Later doctor advised me to reduce to 36 a day. Later readings came below 110 fasting. Doctor advised me to go for C-PEPTIDE test and GD antibodies 65 test. I had 3.5 ng/ml (reference level 1.1- 4.5 ng/ml) for C-PEPTIDE and GD 1.64 (Ref < 10.00). My question is that I have stopped taking medications after these tests. Now I have readings of less than 100 and less than 140 after 2 hrs after eating. I just want to know. Is it possible that this will happen for anyone. My age is 36 yrs. I am doing exercise and on a normal diet. please advise.
Why do some people get dark suddenly even when they stay protected without getting exposed to the sun?
Since child hood I had a great acne problem, though now my acne is over but my scars of acne are still there, what should I fi to remove my scars?
I am 18years old and I have itching between my thighs, penis, scrotum, and on my stomachs. Please suggest me some medicines. I have cough also.
Since a couple of days I have been struggling from my back pain. I do not know how to fix it. Have also tried a moov gel. please help me.
Sir I have an pimple disease problem on my face they are increasingly continue so I wants a solution.
I have a pre-ejaculation problem how can I solve it. How do I increase my penis size? Please advise.
How to reduce high cretatine lavel I e 3.4and parathoriodis 500 kindly suggest me the treatment for this.
I am 19 years old , my height is 5" 8" ,weight 65, everyone in my family is tall , my brother and my father is 6 ft and my sister 5" 7" . I am the only short person in my family. I want to join a gym for body building , will this stop my height growth ? Upto what age can I expect my height to grow ? What exercises can I do at gym which does not stop my height growth . Can I expect my height to grow even now or should I join the gym freely . I don't have much beard may be because my puberty is not over . Please help.
1) Minimize exposure to the sun - A majority of skin damage can be blamed on over exposure to the sun. The sun is an infinite source of harmful UV rays, which lead to the onset of wrinkles by having an extreme adverse effect on the elastic fibres of the skin. Thus, avoid stepping out at noon when the sun is at its peak, and spend time in choosing the correct sunscreen for your skin tone and texture.
2) Check your dietary habits - A correct diet can single-handedly fight signs of ageing and provide you with a wrinkle-free and glowing skin. Your skin benefits indefinitely from vitamin A, Biotin and antioxidants such as vitamin E and C. Green vegetables, citrus fruits such as oranges, tomatoes, carrots etc. are some products that are rich in these nutrients. Regeneration and repair are constant actions performed by your skin and it needs the correct amount of nutrition to perform them.
3) Participate in stress-busting activities - Constant stress is the prime reason for onset of wrinkles and early ageing. Cortisol is an ageing hormone and it is constantly released into your bloodstream when you suffer from chronic stress. Thus, make sure to check your stress level and indulge in activities such as walking, running, yoga, meditation, sports etc. which have a calming effect on the mind and body.
4) Cut down on smoking and drinking - Excessive drinking simply robs your skin of the nutrients that are necessary for it to fight ageing and stay healthy. As far as smoking is concerned, it drastically reduces the amount of blood flow to your face and as a result, gives rise to crow’s feet and deep wrinkles covering the eyelids. Limit your alcohol intake to one drink a day and try and completely give up smoking to maintain that healthy glow.
Have any further questions on skincare? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Is chemical peel off or any other kinds of things are useful and health full to our face to improve our beauty?
I am 21 years old. I am having burning sensation while urinating. Most probably its gonorrhea. Which medicine should I take?
Bronchitis occurs when the bronchial tubes become swollen due to an ailment or any kind of infection. These tubes are a part of the respiratory system and usually join the lungs. There are two types of bronchitis - acute bronchitis and chronic bronchitis. A virus or bacterium usually causes acute bronchitis. It shows up after a person has had a respiratory disease. The most common symptoms of this disease usually show up when a child has flu or cold. A blazing throat, a feeling of being sick and mucus draining from the sinuses usually describe the disease.
Homeopathy is a very effective treatment for bronchitis. In fact, it is the most effective treatment. Homeopathy has been successful in treating some exceptionally extreme cases of bronchitis. It functions admirably in both acute and chronic bronchitis. Here are a few treatments for acute bronchitis for kids that have proven to be beneficial over time:
Hepar Sulph is one of the best homeopathic medicines for bronchitis where a person experiences increased sensitivity to cold. Chilly air and exposure to the cold in any form is impossible to be tolerated by the patient. It energizes cough quickly. Hepar Sulph cures situations where even if a single part of the body is exposed to the cold like a hand or a foot, cough begins immediately.
Bryonia, on the other hand, is helpful in situations where a person feels extremely thirsty, yet may only have a few sips at a time. The mucous layers and the mouth become extremely dry. Even the cough is very dry in such cases. There is a pain in the abdomen and headache while coughing.
Pulsatilla is great in situations where the patient coughs up a lot of greenish or yellowish mucous. Cough is more irritable while resting and the person cannot rest or sleep because of the same. The patient is usually not at all thirsty in this situation.
Arsenic Album is one of the best homeopathic medicines for symptoms that include a feeling of weakness along with other signs of bronchitis. Extreme wheezing and cough increase after nighttime and makes it difficult for the person to sleep. Along with extreme weakness, restlessness may also occur. The patient feels parched and frequently drinks little quantities of water.
- Antim Tart is useful when there is a lot of mucous in the abdomen and chest. Despite the fact that there is a lot of mucous in the abdomen, little is disposed off. Cough in this situation is aggravated while a person eats. However, Antim Tart tends to find relief from the same. Patients usually find it very hard to bring out the mucous in this situation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.