Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anshuman
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnshumanYour feedback matters!
What should I do for weight lose. How I can get slim. Not slim atlst average. Which trips should I need to follow?
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My age is 40 years. I am suffering with piles since 2-3 years. Now they are bleeding since 1 month. How can I cure the piles ? Please suggest.
Hi Doctors, Please help me to reduce tummy fat. I am eating daily dalia/khichdi in Morning and 3 chapati in lunch & dinner. I have some time gas problem also. Please give tips. Is Chia seeds mix in water and honey beneficial to reduce tummy fat?
Mujhe bahot zyaada hair fall ho raha hai. Hair fall kam karne ke liye mujhe kya karna chahiye? please help me.
Hi I am 32 years old, I eat Less but My belly becomes big by evening and also have shortness of breathing.
Am 31 Year old My problem is when am going to have Sex with my girlfriend For first trip time I discharge very early with in two three penetrate up down or with 5 sec For 2 time am able to attempt 2 to 3 min For 3 time 5 to 7 min She is very embarrassing help me.
It is an infectious disease, epidemic and endemic in nature throughout the world. It is basically a virusinfection of nerve cells in the anterior gray matter or cranial nerve nuclei in the brain stem leading in many cases to temporary or permanent paralysis of the muscles that they activate.
It is a disease which occurs effectively in humans.
HOW TO RECOVER FROM POLIO
Splintage and correct positioning:
Splintage given so that the lower limb can be immobilized so as to prevent any further damage to the neural structures. Moreover giving a splint also reduces the pain arising from the muscles by immobilizing them and offering support. Splinting in this stage also prevents the muscles from going into contractures.
MMT: immediately after the muscular pain gets reduced and the patient comes out of the initial stage of inflammation, manual muscle charting should be done to know the extent of weakness or paralysis.
Gentle passive movement: the parents of the child should be shown to do gentle passive movement at least 2 to 3 times per day mainly to keep the muscle and joint flexible as well as to improve circulations to the limbs. This depends on the tolerance of the patient and should not be given when the muscles are painful or tender.
Stretching of contractures: the tight and contracted soft tissue should be gently but consistently stretched to prevent the chances of gross deformity. The principle contractures are IT band and ankle equines. If the tendo Achilles is weak with grade either 0 or 1 then while stretching it out excessive stretch should be avoided as there is more anterior gliding of tibia which could lead to calacaneal deformity. Therefore it should be stretched only to neutral position. IT band contracture needs full stretching normally but in cases where there is gluteus medius weakness, full stretching of IT band will further weaken the gluteus medius due to excessive stretch and will lead to or exaggerated Trendeleburg’s lurch. Thus in cases where there is a gluteus medius weakness a decision has to be made whether to stretch it fully or to stretch it only to neutral.
Stimulation and facilitation technique: may be given to maintain the muscular property so that it facilitates improvement in the next stage.