Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnshumanYour feedback matters!
I have Black spots and pimples on my face I find difficult when someone talks to me cause they don't want to c my face.
Hi, my wife age is almost 25 year. She took unwanted kit's medicine. To abort pregnancy. She was pregnant of 40 to 45 days. She took 1 big tablets, which needs to be taken orally and rest 4 small tablets, among which she took 2 small tablet vaginally after 24h. Now she has 2 more tablet. Is it important to take 2 more tablet as bleeding started and after intaking those 2 tablet vaginally, abdominal pain started. Do we have any medicine to stop that pain. And is it the right way. Do she needs to take 2 tablets more wich is left.
A heart attack makes you rethink and get a double take on life. Once you survive it, you tend to realize how close your brush with death has been and how important your lifestyle choices can be. Most people go on to live a productive life after a heart attack provided they can adhere to making healthy choices. Here's what you can do if you have experienced your first attack and want to change for the better:
- Start at the hospital: A person usually stays in the hospital for 3 days after an attack to monitor their condition. This duration increases if you have complications that involve procedures like a bypass surgery. Your first significant change will come in the form of your medication routine. Your existing dosage may be adjusted and you'll possibly be prescribed newer medicines that will treat and control your symptoms. You'll not only need to know the names of all your medicines, but when you have to take them. It's best you know exactly why you are taking each one of them, if there are other more economic alternatives since this may last a lifetime and what side effects they may have.
- Maintaining your mental health: Once bitten, twice shy applies for heart attack victims too. Not only do they live in a constant worry about another attack, every small symptom like a harmless muscle pull can trigger the fear factor. You also get into the "heart patient" dependent mode based on how much help you need to recover. Check for support groups and other heart attack survivors in your locality to see how they are coping. Read more about your recovery and try to keep a positive frame of mind.
- Go to a cardiac rehab: Many hospitals have a rehabilitation program that you can participate in as an outpatient or you can go to a clinic that specializes in it. Such programs help speed up your recovery. It is run by people who will hand hold you in bringing positive changes in your life to protect and strengthen your heart. You'll learn activities that positively improve heart functions and reduce your chances of developing complications or dying from heart disease. You'll also get benefit from exercises that'll be taught by a certified exercise specialist.
- Make a change in your lifestyle: Quit smoking that is an obvious one. You'll now have to lead a more active lifestyle with daily exercise. You'll also need to actively manage your diabetes and obesity. None of these changes can happen in a day. In fact, behavioral scientists suggest that you need to practice a new activity continuously for twenty-one days for it to become a habit.
Hello Doctor. My problem is that I do not get erection on seeing females or even with a touch by female. But I do get even on sight of some males. But I find this biological reaction of my body non social as I am not able to go ahead with marriage for same reason. I am 38 years old male. But I want to solution of this problem and want lead social recognized way of life. Kindly help. Regards,
My mother has chest pains every time she does some major work etc. Cleaning or walking for a longer time. She's not been diagnosed with any heart diseases but she has high blood pressure. The pains have started about three days ago and this is the first time that happened.
My problem is from 4 months. Some changes occur on my penis. Actually my penis is small. But I masturbateto my penis then after I see nerves came to sides these nerves are gradually increase. Now penis tissue is hard when penis erect. My penis is small but now my penis size is change it is swelling and change in color. Today on penis gland blood is came lightly. There no pain came. Have any penis damage. Have any cancers. Please support me I am worry about my future. Have any scanning do for penis. Ct scan finds penis problem. Please support me.
I am 32 years old I am male I have last 2 month suffering shoulder pain I have use many pain oilman but not good.
My wife Geeta is suffering from asthma and hyper acidity for last 18 years previously she was prescribed Asthalin Inhaler for asthma and Rantac 150 and Pantop 40 for hyperacidity. Since such long term he ia been using these medicines on daily basis and as of today she takes 7-8 dosages of asthalin Inhaler daily basis and at times of asthma attack some other doctor prescribed her Seroflo 250 and for hyperacidity - Tab Pantocid and mucaine Syrp along with daily doae of Rantac 150 at the time of meals. Her conditions are getting worse day by day. I would request for some advice or prescription which will help her get rid of the issues. Please help.
I am 21 year old and I am suffering with Reddish pimples and black marks in my face from last 2years and I used so many medicines. Please give a suggestion to my problem or any tablets or face types.
I have ear pain from last 10 days. I have consulted the doctor but no use. He said infection. What should i do? Please advise.
I have injured my right hand finger in accident. please tell me how to protect my finger to infection.
I face some problem with my back when I do any work I don't complete it because of my back please help me.
I have a scar in my cheek it got 4 stiches now I wanted to remove scar from plastic surgery the scar around 1inches can you tell me how much cost of it.
I am 21 years old, I have hair fall control and also dandruff problem, dandruff is spread all parts of skull. My face full of covered in pimples, I want resolution in this problem, and also my chin color also change in dark black. I have so many problem. Please give resolution for this problem.
I'm 26 years old married woman. I got married before 2 months. Now I'm feeling heaviness in my both breast and having pain whenever I touch my breast.
There are numerous conditions that can arise when the body does not process the dietary glucose properly. Hypoglycemia, otherwise called as low blood sugar, is when the blood sugar level in a person’s body decreases than normal value. Individuals with diabetes can get hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) when their bodies do not have enough sugar to use as fuel. It can happen for a few reasons, including diet, few medications and conditions, and exercise.
In case you get hypoglycemia, record the date and time when it happened and what you did. Give the record to your specialist, so he or she can search for a pattern and adjust your medications accordingly. The most widely recognized reason for hypoglycemia includes medicines used to treat diabetes mellitus, for example, insulin and sulfonylureas.
The risk is more noteworthy in diabetics who have eaten very less than what is required, exercised more than expected, or have had excessive alcohol. Other reasons for hypoglycemia incorporate kidney failure, certain cancers, for example, insulinoma, liver sickness, hypothyroidism, hunger, an inherent error of digestive system, extreme diseases, receptive hypoglycemia, various medications and liquor. The vast majority feels the symptoms of hypoglycemia when their glucose is 70 milligrams per deciliter (mg/dL) or lower. Every individual with diabetes may have distinctive symptoms of hypoglycemia depending on their age, stage and other factors. You will figure out how to recognize yours.
Some of the most common symptoms are:
Early indications include:
- Shivering or shaking
- Pounding heart
- Racing pulse
- Pale skin
Anxiety Without treatment, you may get more serious side effects, including:
- Poor coordination
- Concentration issues
- Numbness in mouth and tongue
- Trouble talking, impaired speech
- Ataxia, incoordination, mistaken up for being drunk
- Central or general motor deficiency, loss of motion, hemiparesis
- Trance, coma like state, strange breathing
- Seizures Individuals with hypoglycemia unawareness do not have any idea about their glucose level drops.
In case you have this condition, your glucose can drop without you noticing it. Without quick treatment, you can pass out, encounter a seizure, or even go into a state of extreme coma. In case somebody is having an extreme reaction, for example, unconsciousness, it is imperative to inject a drug called glucagon and contact the hospital quickly. People who are at danger for low glucose need to speak with their specialist about getting a solution for glucagon. You should never give an unconscious individual anything by mouth, as it could make them choke. Hypoglycemia should not be ignored. Depending upon the type of symptoms you are witnessing, you should immediately rectify or consult with you specialist before it gets severe.