Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu RainaYour feedback matters!
Hi. Im 18. I'm a virgin. Actually today had sex with my boyfriend. But just the outer rubbing . I'm scared that I might get pregnant. Please help. The fluid might go inside that's what my fear is. please help. Just the pre ejaculation touched my vagina. And is it safe to have pill?
Hi I get severe stomach ache during periods from past 9 years and I have not consulted any doctor till now, I always take meftal spas which gives me relief. Please suggest me what else can be done apart from taking medicine?
We had unprotected sex and just after a day period occurs. I.e. We had sex on 14th and periods occurs on 15th. Is there possibility of pregnancy? If yes then what should we do to avoid it and what would be better for us? Please suggest.
I am 24 I had last period on dated 18.2. 16 and on dated 04.03. 16 had sex with bf and use protection in whole day 2 time we had intercourse and both time he has use protection but still I had not get period todays dt is 18.03. 16, please help when my period will get back I am really worried about period.
I am diagnosed PCOS and my periods are not irregular it comes on the same date of 20-25 each month but amount is minimal but stays for 3 days. As it is like spotting I don't need sanitary napkin as well. I had sex on 19 th and my period comes on 27 in January. But in February and march it comes on 20. I don't think I am pregnant but can you tell the reason?
I was late this time by 12-13 days. After that I got my periods on last Sunday 6 nov. But for first 2 days, they were extremely light only with only very light spotting. Afterwards some blood clots were observed. And now 16 Nov the period still hasn't stop though flow is light. Can you suggest if it's normal. I am sexually inactive. Had taken primolut n in August but Sep periods were normal .I have always been very regular. This is the first time.
IVF is quite costly. My sister spent nearly 1.5 lacks in one cycle. As you suggested she should go for 3-6 cycles, so are the cycles included in one procedure, I mean within the amount of one IVF or will they be different?
In semen analysis my sperm count is 50 (60-120) its about 30%active 40%sluggish and 20% dead can my wife conceive pregnancy because we r not tried yet. please tell me.
Can I get pregnant if being fingered with precum. Although he wiped his hands. I am a virgin. It happened 3 days after my periods got over. I have a minimum 32 days cycle. Please tell.
I have done unprotected sex last night 09-09-2015 and my wife's period complete just before yesterday 08-09-2015. I don't want baby now because she delivered baby just 2 months before. Can she take unwanted 72 or any other advice.
I pregnant and my whole body has black spotted what is reason and pls tell me proper treatment. I consult gynecologist then no effect.
I am 21 and mostly uses pills after sex and later at menses time I am having unbearable pain in stomach and back pain. What was the reason and suggest me.
I am 4 week early pregnancy I am suffering from acidity and gas problem I take sprite beverage little amount ita harmful in my pregnancy?
Hello doctors i'm a 8th month pregnant now. Last time when I met my doctor she suggested me to do exercises at home. I started doing n one of my family members told me not to do now as the baby is delicate in 8th month. I'm in a confusion now. 2) can I go out for shopping now? as I need to buy baby related things. Pls help me from this confusion:(
While you cannot cure breast diseases, family history and maturing, but there are some hazards or risks that you can control. Keeping in mind the fact that there is no certain approach to forestall breast cancer, there are things you can do that may bring down the hazard. Here are five approaches to ensure your breast's well-being:
- Watch your weight: Being overweight or hefty expands breast cancer chances. This is particularly true after menopause and for women who have put on weight as grown-ups. After menopause, the vast majority of your estrogen originates from fat tissue. Having more fat tissue can heighten your chances of getting breast cancer by raising the estrogen levels. Additionally, women who are overweight have a tendency to have more elevated amounts of insulin, than other hormones. Higher insulin levels have been associated with a few tumors, including breast cancer.
- Exercise routinely: Many reviews have found that exercise is the sign of having a healthy breast. Studies show that one to two hours of energetic walking each week, lessened a woman’s cancer risk by eighteen percent. Walking ten hours seven days decreased the hazard all the more.
- Constrain liquor: Women who have two to five mixed beverages every day have a higher danger of breast cancer than women who have just one drink a day or none . As much as three to six glasses of wine seven days have been found to somewhat increase breast cancer chances. It is not clear how or why liquor raises the hazard. In any case, constraining liquor is particularly essential for women who have other hazard variables for breast cancer, like, breast cancer running in their families.
- Restrain time spent sitting: Research has shown that sitting time, regardless of how much exercise you get when you are not sitting, increases the probability of growing cancer, particularly for women. Women who sit six hours or more a day outside of work have a ten percent more serious risk for breast cancer compared to the ladies who sit under three hours a day, and an increased hazard for other cancer types as well.
- Stay away from or confine hormone substitution treatment: Hormone Replacement Treatment (HRT) was utilized frequently in the past to control night sweats, hot flashes, and other troublesome manifestations of menopause. In any case, specialists now realize that postmenopausal ladies who take a blend of estrogen and progestin might probably create breast tumors or cancer. Breast cancer disease seems to come back within five years in the wake of ceasing the blend of hormones. Therefore, get a breast cancer test even if you feel a small lump. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.