Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anshu Raina
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu RainaYour feedback matters!
- Missed Period or Late Period: The clearest indication of pregnancy is a missed period. However, a missed period doesn't always mean you are pregnant. If your period is late when your menstrual cycle is quite regular, it might be an indication of pregnancy.
- Swollen breasts: Soreness or shivering in your breasts is one of pregnancy's most basic symptoms. Right on time in pregnancy, the breasts will round out and change shape as they get ready to deliver milk.
- Nausea: Nausea is among one of the most well known symptoms of pregnancy. It's brought about by an increase in the hormone levels. Almost 80 percent of women experience "morning sickness" during the initial three months of pregnancy. For some, this sickness is not just confined to the mornings and may take place throughout the entire day.
- Spotting: After 5 to 10 days of conceiving, light spotting might be found when the embryo implants itself in t"he uterus.
- Enhanced Urine Frequency: If you're pregnant, your uterus puts pressure directly on the bladder prompting more urination. The additional weight and intestinal changes may bring about a blockage.
- Fatigue: Women feel exceptionally tired and drained during pregnancy. Fatigue is one of the primary indications of pregnancy.
- Mood Swings: Avid emotional mood swings occur in women during pregnancy. If your temper is always fluctuating or going up and down, it may be an indication that you might be pregnant.
- Enhanced Sensitivity to Smell: Women during pregnancy develop an enhanced smell sensitivity. Any common or normal smell may seem to be intense and long lasting. This is a genuine signal.
- Darkening of the areolas: Areolas are the circles around your nipples. During pregnancy, due to increased hormone secretion, the areolas become dark and wide. This is a common indication.
- Enhanced Craving For Food: Pregnancy increases the drive for food craving in women. Pregnant women find themselves consuming a huge amount of food, which is abnormal.
- Headache: Headaches due to migraine increase during pregnancy. This is more common during early pregnancy.
- Strange Metallic Taste In The Mouth: Some women may feel an odd metallic taste in their mouth, which may signify pregnancy.
- Constipation: Added pressure on the kidneys and bladder may lead to constipation in pregnant women. This is another indication.
These are some common signs, which may imply that you are pregnant, and should take a pregnancy test soon. For more information, visit your doctor.
Im in my 33rd week of pregnancy. Vaginal discharge has increased in the 3rd trimester especially after I walk or exercise. Is this normal? Does vaginal discharge increase after activity? What kind of discharge is abnormal?
My friend has irregular menstrual problem. Since she's been an anemic patient and her periods are getting at least 10 days late than the expected date. She's not serious about it. Is it a serious problem for her now or in future? Her haemoglobin is lower than normal and she's on a liquid diet to reduce her body weight and fat. I hope for some answers. Thank you.
I have taken susten tab for 5 days. Post delivery 8 months. I have not got my periods even after stopping it after 15 days. Still doc said to take the birth control injection. Doc says its the symptoms for pcos. please advice.
I am 24 years. I am on 10 th day of my cycle follicular study is done. It seems that right ovary with follicular cyst measuring 4×2.7 cm and left ovary with follicle of 28×13 mm. POD is free of fluid. Can I get pregnant on this month. please answer.
When we truly care for ourselves, it becomes possible to care far more profoundly about other people. The more alert and sensitive we are to our own needs, the more loving and generous we can be towards others. ~eda leshan
Most women have been taught since childhood to put their family's needs first. In fact, in our society, one of the main qualities of being feminine is being selfless. Women have not only become comfortable with looking into other family members needs but also perfected the art.
When women are asked to bring themselves back into the picture, it very often feels as if we are asking them to break some rule of womanhood or doing something forbidden. But think about it for a moment, if you do not take the time to nurture yourself and refresh your energy stores, how can you truly care for others?
You wouldn't send your child off to school hungry or send your husband off to office without his lunch tiffin. Yet you are continually pushing yourself past the breaking point and ignoring the fact that there will be negative effects due to the continual denial of your body's needs. Think back to the last time you had a disturbance free breakfast or a relaxed lunch or dinner with your family. The reality is, you have to come first- at least some of the times. This may seem an uncomfortable thought, but think about it this way: only if you can take care of your health, can you take care of others.
Taking care of your health and wellbeing is an essential part of creating a healthy life that you can love. When you make yourself a part of your family equation, you create a healthy balance in your family's health.
Some tips for you to relearn how to take care of your health:
- don't start your day on an empty stomach. At least, have a fruit or a cup of milk within 15 minutes of getting up in the morning. You need the energy to make the breakfast for your family and yourself.
- avoid long gaps in between your main meals. Carry some healthy mini snack with you always in case you are working out of home or are in office.
- avoid finishing your child's left over meals. Over eating like this will not help anyone.
- avoid always being the one to eat the leftover meals. Try to learn to cook a moderate amount so that there is not food left over for the next day.
- try and make a habit of drinking water regularly.
- try to prepare a dish you love at least once a fortnight. It's not always about what your husband or child love to eat. Treat yourself too with the foods you have always eaten as a child.
- eating your meals before at a certain time before your husband does is not a crime. Or at least, eat your meals with your family and not alone after everyone else has finished their meal.
- try and keep regular sleep and exercise timings.
- learn to say 'no' when you can't.
- always ask for help when you need it.
- you are a wife or a mom, not a superwomen or supermom. Learn to be realistic with your expectations of yourself.
- love your body the way it is and don't indulge in mindless 'crash diets'.
- practice and you won't have to preach. Remember your child will learn by observation so if you follow healthy habits your child will do the same as an adult.
- don't feel guilty about being compassionate and kind to yourself.
Remember health is a relationship between you and your body. Nurture this relationship.