Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anshu Raina
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu RainaYour feedback matters!
1. Ginger: Contains phenolic compound known as gingerol, helps to relieve nausea, headache; anti inflammatory in nature, improves digestion.
2. Turmeric: Prominent for its anti inflammatory properties. Contains curcumin which is anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti viral in nature. Absorption increases when taken along with pepper.
3. Garlic: Better known for lowering cholesterol levels. Contains allistatin, allicin, garlicin and ajoine which are anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal and immune enhancing compounds.
4. Cinnamon: Contains abundant antioxidants. Anti viral, anti inflammatory, anti fungal and anti bacterial in nature, prevents platelet clumping, helps in better brain function. Rich dietary source of manganese which helps in regulating blood glucose levels and manage diabetes.
5. Black pepper: Contains good levels of vit-k and manganese. Contains piperine which helps in absorption of selenium, beta carotene and b-complex vitamins. Anti inflammatory and antioxidative in nature.
My first baby age is 1 year 3 months. Can we plan for another baby now? Note-first baby was through operation Thanks.
I got intimate with my partner and took unwanted-72 pill after 11 hrs nd 20 minutes. Are there still any chances of me getting pregnant? What measures can I take to prevent any risk of getting pregnant.
Dear sir, my wife is pregnant from last 15th week she is feeling pain in head slowly slowly from last 15 days in alternate days when she is take crocine tablet feel well for some hour and sometimes one and two days. Kindly provide me solutions what kind of action take from my side. I have go to neuro specialist or not.
I'm in 38 week pregnant still my baby not engaged in pelvic it is my first baby there is any possibility vaginal delivery. I don't want c section pls suggest to engage my baby.
Well here is a very good and practical health tip for them.
While standing up from chair don't use arm rest of chair as a support to get up. While going to sit on the chair too don't use arm rest as a support to sit.
This seems very simple but is a proven and effective health tip. Every time you sit on a chair, follow it and you will know the difference. Spread this tip to your friends and relatives so that they may also be benefitted.
My periods is getting very frequently. Sometimes, the difference 20 days and now it came after 10 days from my last menstruation. I have no baby after 10 years of my marriage. I have done 1st IVF but it turned in ectopic. Then I have done 2nd IVF in 2017. This time I could not conceive. My menstruation cycle is disturbed last few months. Gynecologist says it is normal. Problem happens when it comes after many days Don't worry about it. please tell me it is really normal?
Seeing spots of blood during pregnancy is usually a cause for concern. However, it is not uncommon. The light bleeding, which is known as spotting may occur for a number of reasons.
Bleeding during the first trimester:
Spotting is most likely to happen during early pregnancy and the reasons could be many, such as:
- Implantation bleeding occurs during the first month of pregnancy when the fertilised egg gets attached to the wall of the uterus.
- Cervical polyps (a tumour that form on the surface of the cervix) or yeast infection may also cause episodes of spotting.
- Miscarriage may be another possible reason for spotting.
- Ectopic pregnancy is another cause. It is the condition in which the embryo plants itself in either of the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus.
- Molar pregnancy is a rare condition associated with spotting during pregnancy. When this is the case, instead of your baby, an abnormal tissue grows inside the uterus. Sometimes it can be cancerous too.
Bleeding during the second or third trimesters:
- Spotting may also occur during late pregnancy and the possible reasons are listed below.
- Problems related to placenta like placenta previa placental abruption can also result in spotting. These are serious conditions when the placenta either covers the cervix or it gets detached from the uterine wall respectively.
- Uterine rupture is the rare and unfortunate event when a scar from a previous surgery (like the removal of fibroid or previous caesarean scar bursts open and the baby slips into the pregnant woman's abdomen.
- Premature labour occurs when your body is too eager to deliver the baby, usually one month before the due date of delivery.
- Vasa Previa is another rare condition when a baby who is still developing has his blood vessels entangled in the umbilical cord or placenta-crossing the cervix. It is extremely dangerous because the blood vessels may burst open thus causing the baby to bleed and lose oxygen.
Here's what you can do about spotting:
It is strongly recommended that you should immediately consult a doctor as soon as you detect any spotting during your pregnancy. Only a well-qualified medical expert can suggest the appropriate steps to be taken, depending on your individual reasons and symptoms related to spotting.
We always had protected sex, even last time we had protected sex, We used condoms. and we even checked the condom by filling up water inside after using it. My girlfriend has a problem of delayed periods always. Now its been a month, she missed her period. And now she has brown coloured discharge once, and even breast milk colour white discharge. Is she pregnant? Or is she not?
Homeopathy has made its presence felt in treating almost all ailments. With an expansive ambit, this branch of medicine has been increasingly preferred to others due to its holistic advantages and no side-effects. Due to the emergent lifestyle, general tiredness and fatigue has become a second nature of people. In such circumstances, it becomes imperative to adopt certain remedial measures and homeopathy with its many benefits becomes the obvious choice.
Causes of Chronic Fatigue:
- Prolonged stress.
- Nutritional deficiency.
- Iron deficiency anemia.
- Low blood pressure (Hypotension).
- Low blood sugar (Hypoglycemia).
- Yeast infection (Candidiasis).
- Infections such as mononucleosis.
- Dysfunction in the immune system.
- Hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms of Chronic Fatigue:
- Extreme exhaustion.
- Lack of energy.
- Low grade fever.
- Sore throat.
- Muscle and joint pains that radiate without swelling or redness.
- Painful menstrual periods.
- Inability to concentrate.
- Forgetfulness or transient loss of memory.
- Visual disturbances.
- Sleep disturbances.
- Chronic immobility.
Homeopathic approach to Chronic Fatigue:
Homeopathic medicines treat Chronic Fatigue not by annihilating viruses, but by strengthening the vital force, which is an unintelligible, zestful, spiritual, and instinctive force that vitalizes our body, that balances many functions and provides protection from illness. In case of an illness, the symptoms are the signals or the outcry of the Vital Force, asking for help.
Homeopathic medicines have shown an overwhelming positive response in treating chronic tiredness by producing the best results. Based on the hypothesis of "like cures like" and a deep emphasis on the principles of holistic medicine (treat the whole person), Homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the body's own healing power by introducing tiny doses of natural substances that enhances a person's immune system and defense system to heal itself naturally. Due to the individualized approach of Homeopathy, a remedy which matches all of your symptoms will stimulate your vital force to restore balance and health.
Homeopathic medicines are completely safe with zero side effects. Sourced from natural substances, the Homeopathic medicines help the Chronic Fatigue patients by increasing the body stamina and threshold for fatigue against a particular level of exertion. They also help in energising the body's immune system to come out of extreme physical or mental weakness and the person feels rejuvenated as a result.
Self-help along with Homeopathic treatment:
Along with Constitutional Homeopathic treatment learning how to manage your fatigue may help you maintain good health:
- Stay well hydrated.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Avoid refined foods, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, saturated fats.
- Avoid mental and physical exertion during an acute illness. Get adequate rest.
- Deep breathing and walking in fresh air can increase the energy levels.
- Exercising regularly but without causing more fatigue.
- Lifestyle changes - you can slow down and avoid excessive physical and psychological stress. This may save your energy for essential activities at home or work and help you cut back on less important activities.
- Emotional support can help you and your loved ones deal with the uncertain outlook and the ups and downs of this illness.
Hence, eliminate all types of pathogens, strengthen your immune system, increase energy and combat fatigue with the help of Homeopathy. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!