Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anshu Raina
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshu RainaYour feedback matters!
I am a single 27 year old woman. I want to have a baby on my own through IVF or IUI. What are the legal as well as medical procedures required for it? And what is the cost for it? I am financially secure and stable and will be able to provide for the child on my own with a little support for my family. Thank you.
When it comes to the brain and IQ, is bigger better? Does size really matter? Is there really a connection between the size of your brain and intelligence? With the help of findings by neurologists and scientists, we seek to find out!
- Ailments and the brain: Scientists have found that children with autism have a brain that has grown in a disproportionate manner in the very first year of their life. This prevents the child from making connection in a normal manner. On the other hand, children and adolescents who suffer from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD show sign of having a much smaller brain size. Many scientists have shown that the size of the brain shrinks as we age and this does not have any visible effect on our cognitive abilities.
- It’s all relative: The size of the brain does not really have a bearing on the way a person’s cognition gets shaped. Even large mammals like elephants and whales are finally hunted and tamed by humans who have smaller brains in comparison. The brain is made up of billions of neurons, which need to function properly. It may be seen that scientists consider the brain mass in relation with the rest of the body so as to speculate about the cognitive abilities of the person. Why is this required? Large animals need a well functioning and proportionate brain size to control and run their organs with proper cognition for satisfactory results, which is what we humans seem to have done.
- Neanderthal brain: Historically, the earliest man or the Neanderthals are said to have had larger brains than we do. These people are believed to have brains that are at least 10% larger than the brains that we have in our modern times. The shape of their brain was different too. They were also heavily muscled people which had a bearing on the size and shape of the brain and bodies as well as the lean tissue within the brain. They also survived very successfully for a period of over 200,000 years, which obviously points to some form of elevated cognition, as per many scientists.
- Animals: While animals with small brains like lizards and reptiles do not perform too well on IQ tests, the animals with bigger brains like elephants and dolphins perform much better. But the medium sized brain of monkeys, lemurs and other animals are said to perform in the best manner. The correlation between the body size and the brain does not seem to hold good here, as per various researches.
So the verdict as per medical science and research stands divided! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.
Its a vaginal yeast infection not on the skin but before that I had some funny bumpy swelling on my skin. Can that be blood clotting?
My sister married since 7 years back, still she is not getting pregnant, since her menstrual cycle was so irregular like 5months late it will come, by this way she is not getting pregnant?
There are many little things we should know and knowing them can help us so much, as of the benefits of having anzeer is so much beneficial for health.
- prevention of constipation
- prevents colon cancer
- good for diabetic patients
- strengthen bones
- sexual dysfunction
It also helps in venereal diseases also in weight loss. For more tips search for ssohm on google.
My wife last menstrual period start day was 1st March 17. Checked at home pregnancy test strip. Found positive. What care should we take. When to visit gynae. Food.caution etc. Advise please.
We got married 3 years ago. From last year we are trying for a baby. But we are unsuccessful. My wife age is 22 years her weight is 42 kg. Height is 5.2 feet. She also don't have her period at time. Period always get delay by 10 15 days. Some time it more days. Please advise.
Gluten allergy refers to the abnormal reaction of the immunity system that is caused as a result of the protein content in the wheat grain. Wheat is normally composed of the two main protein variants called glutenins and gliadins, combining together to form gluten. This gluten induces particular immunoglobulin E (IgE) mediated responses and leads to various symptoms of wheat allergy. Regardless of what your gluten intolerance reactions are, they can be easily treated with proper homoeopathic treatments and medications.
Gluten intolerance can lead to atopic dermatitis and in most cases, urticarial and asthma. In some rare instances, it leads to exercise induced anaphylaxis. It is important to note here that the gluten intolerance should never be confused with celiac disease, which can be explained as sensitivity to gluten in wheat and various other grains. People who are suffering from celiac disease must try to avoid rye, barley and oats. Wheat comprises of four allergens namely, albumin, gladian, globulin and wheat gluten.
What should you not eat?
If you are suffering from gluten intolerance, then you must stay away from breads, crackers and cookies as well as other baked foods along with certain beverages such as beer, ale and malted milk. It is advised to stay away from ice cream, batter fried items, burgers and other items containing meat loaf and follow a restrictive diet altogether. There are various other sources of gluten, and you must speak with your doctor to find out which food items are restricted for your health condition and what are the possible homoeopathic treatments for alleviating gluten allergy?
How can homoeopathy help in treating gluten intolerance?
Homoeopathy is regarded as a popular system of medicine where the selection of medicines is done by assessing the individual health condition and medical history of the patient. As far as therapeutic medication is taken into consideration, there is a wide array of medications available for treating wheat allergy, and you must consult a doctor before administering any medication. The best part of the homoeopathic treatment is that it doesn’t cause any side effects, and you will be able to get rid of your problem of gluten intolerance entirely with homoeopathic medications.
Homeopathy is normally termed to be organic and natural treatment, which has been going on for a very long time and is gaining popularity across the globe today. However, it is very important for you to understand how the treatment works and what are the restrictions imposed for helping in the eradication of the gluten intolerance. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
दूध का नाम सुनते ही कई लोगों की नाक-भौं सिकुड़ जाती है,
पर यदि उन्हें ठंडे दूध के फायदों के बारे में पता चल जाए तो वे इसे कभी पीना नहीं छोड़ेंगे। ठंडा दूध ना केवल स्वास्थ्य से भरा होता है बल्कि टेस्ट में भी काफी लाजवाब माना जाता है।
अगर गर्म दूध पीने के कई फायदे हैं तो ठंडा दूध भी कुछ कम नहीं है। ठंडा दूध पीने एसीडिटी, मोटापा, बार-बार भूख लगना आदि जैसी छोटी मोटी बीमारियां दूर हो सकती हैं।
यही नहीं अगर आप जिम से आ कर बुरी तरह से थक जाते हैं और तुरंत एनर्जी के लिये कुछ खाने के लिये ढूंढते हैं तो, आपको एक ओट्स और ठंडे दूध का कटोरा भर खा जाएं। इससे आपकी खोई हुई एनर्जी भी वापस आएगी और मसल्स को रिपेयर होने के लिये प्रोटीन भी मिल जाएगा।
आज इस पोस्ट में हम आप से ठंडे दूध पीने के फायदों के बारे में कुछ जानकारियां शेयर करेंगे, जो शायद ही आपको मालूम हो।
- मोटापा घटाए :- अगर आप बिल्कुल ठंडा दूध पियें तो शरीर को पहले उसे नॉर्मल तापमान पर लाने के लिये कैलोरी बर्न करनी पड़ेगी और फिर उसे पचाना पड़ेगा। इससे आपका मोटापा कंट्रोल में रहेगा।
- एक्टिव बनाए :- हल्का गुनगुना दूध पीने से नींद आती है क्योंकि दूध में अमीनो एसिड ट्रिप्टोफान पाया जाता है जो कि दूध गर्म होने तथा स्टार्च वाले फूड के साथ पीने से दिमाग में घुस जाता है। मगर ठंडे दूध में प्रोटीन होने की वजह से ऐसा नहीं हो पाता और इसलिये इसको दिन में कभी भी पी सकते हैं।
- एसिडिटी मिटाए :- क्या आपने कभी ठंडे दूध को एसिडिटी मिटाने के लिये पिया है? धीरे धीरे ठंडा दूध पीने से पेप्टिक अल्सर के कारण से पैदा होने वाला दर्द भी दूर हो जाता है।
- भूंख मिटाए :- खाना खाने के बाद अगर आपको बार बार भूख लगती है तो, आप ठंडा दूध पी सकते हैं। आप चाहें तो ठंडे दूध में ओट्स मिला कर भी खा सकते हैं।
- पचने में आसान :- इसमें गैस को दबाने के गुण होते हैं जो कि खाना पचाने के लिये लाभकारी है। यह फैट, घी या तेल को आराम से पचा सकता है। अगर इसमें अररक या मिर्च मिला कर पिया जाए तो ज्यादा असरदार होता है।
- भारी वर्क आउट के बाद का ड्रिंक :- जिम में भारी कसरत करने के बाद अगर कोई एनर्जी से भरी ड्रिंक पीनी है तो आप ठंडा दूध पी सकते हैं। इससे मसल्स को रिपेयर होने के लिये प्रोटीन और शरीर को एनर्जी मिलता है।
आप ठंडे दूध को स्वादिष्ट बनाने के लिये उसमें फ्लेवर भी मिक्स कर सकते हैं।
ठंडा दूध पीने से पहले एक बात का बहुत ख्याल रखें कि अगर आपको सर्दी-जुखाम है तो इसे भूल कर भी ना पियें।