Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Constipation
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Kidney Stones
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Fear
Treatment of Fatigue
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Submit a review for Dr. Anju VohraYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
she is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. I found the Premium Health Clinic itself quite pleasant. I am so happy that I chose the Anju Vohra for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have body weakness. Many people gave very positive feedback for the Anju Vohra. she is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in a Premium Health Clinic. So many doctors I consulted, but her treatment was the best.
I was taking gain weight treatment for such a long time. I was feeling very depressed and had no hope. Not only she is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Anju Vohra. The overall atmosphere in the Premium Health Clinic is very soothing.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my hair loss. I am so thankful to Dr Anju Vohra has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The guidance of Dr Anju Vohra gave me has helped me immensely with my situation.
I was having this headaches, but the causes were not clear. I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Anju Vohra treated me was the best. Her advice and prescription has helped me immensely. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. A friend of mine referred to Dr Anju Vohra. She is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
She is very talented and seasoned doctor. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of diabetes. Anju Vohra has in depth knowledge and ensures that she explains the problem in detail. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my diabetes problem until I consulted her.
She is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was shocked to know that I am not able to lose weight. I remember, I read an article Dr Anju Vohra in the paper and made contact. Dr anju certainly knows the in and out of her speciality. Hygiene is very important, and I must Premium Health Clinic was extremely clean.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my allergy problem.With great ease dr Anju Vohra explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out at her clinic Premium Health Clinic in Delhi .I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
We consulteddr Anju Vohra at Premium Health Clinic in Noida for our son as he was suffering through anorexia for the past 2years. She is very good doctor, has lots of patience and used to answer all questions we asked. Her treatment was very nice.
Premium Health Clinic in Noida by dr Anju Vohra is a very nice clinic and has a very caring and supporting staff. She is very professional and understanding. I visited her for my treatment of acne and pimples.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be knowledgeable and well-reasoned. Thanks a lot for your valuable tips to increase height...i would be following your instructions... Thank you
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from back pain like this.I owe him dr Anju Vohra a big thanks for making me fine again. she can be consulted at Premium Health Clinic in Noida.
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, helped me improve my health and saved my life. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be caring. Thank u madame... is any kind of hospitalization needed?
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot doctor Anju... You described very well
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much for ur response nd helpful advice..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be very helpful. Thank u
Vijesh K Vijayan
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be very helpful. Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anju Vohra to be very helpful. Nice
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks a lot mam
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are professional. Thanks a lot
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. thank u mam
Dr. Anju Vohra provides answers that are very helpful. Tnxx ...
Have you ever found yourself in a situation where your to-do list seems endless, deadlines are fast approaching and you find yourself saying I cannot cope any longer? Stress is primarily a physical response. When stressed, the body thinks it is under attack and switches to ‘fight or flight’ mode, releasing a complex mix of hormones and chemicals such as adrenaline, cortisol to prepare the body for physical action. Prolonged stress if taken on a daily basis can lead to increase in sugar and blood pressure levels, and a decrease in libido.
Symptoms to identify, if you are stressed are: Becoming easily agitated, a feeling of losing control, poor self-esteem, difficulty in relaxing your mind, constant worrying. On the Physical front, you may feel low on energy, have vague muscular pains, headaches, insomnia, dry mouth, clenched jaw, grinding teeth, being nervous and shaking, catching colds frequently and experience poor appetite
Each one of us faces a little stress every now and then, but if this stress becomes chronic, we should be careful as it leads to many diseases like Cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, depression, anxiety, obesity, loss of libido, IBS to name a few.
Homoeopathy believes in mind body connection between diseases (Psychosomatic Illness). Medicines in Homoeopathy are selected based on causative factor of your illness thereby treating you as a whole and removes the root cause of illness. Homoeopathic medicines are totally safe and free from any side effects,
Homoeopathic medicines to treat stress are:
Argentum Nitricum: This medicine tops the list of medicines for stress and is suitable for Type A personality who are always hurried,impatient, prone to diarrhoea from stress and anxiety and crave for sweets.
Nux Vomica: This medicine is suited to people who are perfectionist and easily irritable. They suffer from chronic constipation.
Kali Phos: Suitable for people who are overworked mentally and have a “Burn out” state of mind and suffer from Insomnia. Suitable for students and researchers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Polycystic Ovarian Disease or PCOD is a hormonal system disorder occurring in women of reproductive age. It is also known as Stein-Leventhal syndrome. PCOD refers a unique set of symptoms, which occur when there is a hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. The symptoms include late or no periods, pain in the pelvic region, heavy bleeding during periods, weight gain, growth of facial hair, acne and difficulty in conception or getting pregnant.
Cysts develop in the ovaries, which cause hormonal imbalances like the levels of androgen get raised more than the normal limits. Although androgens are the hormones for male, they are present in minor quantities in normal females. With the increase of androgen levels, it creates a disturbance in normal ovulation cycle leading to disturbance in menses.
All PCOD patients are advised to lose weight and do regular exercise. The common symptoms includes irregular menses, growth of facial hair and other parts of the body like arms, abdomen, chest, legs and fingers. An ultrasound examination can confirm the ovarian cysts. PCOD can lead to complications like type 2 diabetes, raised cholesterol levels, infertility, depression, cancer of uterus.
The conventional system of medicine has no cure for PCOD. Homeopathy however, offers the best alternative as it concentrates on treating and curing the root cause of the problem. Homeopathy believes that the human body is designed by nature to keep itself disease free and when its own internal vitality is unbalanced, the body becomes prone to disease. Once the vitality regains its original balance, the human body is able to nurse itself back to health without any external aid.
1. Apis Mellifica is best homeopathic medicine for the treatment of PCOD with stinging pains in the ovarian region coupled with tenderness over abdomen and uterine region.
2. Pulsatilla works great for patients of PCOD who suffer from scanty and late menses. It is suited for young girls in whom the PCOD starts at puberty.
3. If a person suffering from PCOD with bearing down pains from the back and abdomen, then Sepia works like magic. The menses are irregular with too late and scanty or early and profuse. The patient is irritable and indifferent.
4. Lachesis is for patients with aversion to tight clothes. The menses are short and flow is feeble accompanied with pains in the abdomen which get relieved after the flow starts.
5. Graphite work great for patients of PCOD suffering from constipation. The patient has intolerance to cold and often feels tearing pain in the stomach coupled with hardness in the ovarian region. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have dandruff problem I I scratch my head oily like paste dandruff comes to my nail it's very itchy. N pimples also in my head pls suggest solutions.
Can a pregnancy test be done only once the period is missed? Or can it be done one week after the act?
Sir my age is 16 + and by hair is falling at a very high rate and its forming patches of bald hair and seems very odd so please sir suggest me some medicine which I can apply or use to regrow the hair and I would like to ask would "biolife hair gro therapy lotion will work on this or not" thnxxx I ll be thankful for your suggestions.
I am 19 years old and I feel very dizziness whenever I stand up from my bed and I have headache problem too. And I have acne problem too so please suggest me what to do?
Sir my wife is 33-34 years old and USG report seen a calculus GB sludge 19 mm what should I do? Is it required to operate or Not?
My age is 23 but still there is no growth in my body so pls sir can you suggest for me and also HB is less.
Dear Doctor, My name is premaraju, im having migraine head ache frequently and when I got more pain im using tablets for relief and now its more paining im doing job as a computer operator and in my job I will do more calls to our distributors. Somebody suggesting me to do brain scanning. What should I do. Please Help Me.
My age is 17 and my weight is below 50 I want to gain my weight but I don't know how I can do that please help, that is my health below in picture.
Missed period for two months but the pregnancy test shows negative. What can be the reason of missed period?
What is right time to take calcium tablet. Before meal or after meal, I mean after or before breakfast lunch or dinner.
Dr. I am suffering from high tsh level last one year. Taking tablet 75 mcg eltroxin it's become down 18 to 7.15. Kiya mujhe ye tablet long life le ni hogi Kiya.
How should I use berberis aquifolium? How long does it take for berberis aquifolium q to show results? For how long can I use it? Does it have any side effects? Is mother tincture the best and safest option or should I use higher concentration?
Dear doctor I checked my thyroid kindly find the below result and suggest me. T3. 1.00 T4 5.85 TSH. 7.260 Please do the needful.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, nutritional deficiencies and environmental factors. There are several homeopathic medicines that are used to treat hair loss. Homoeopathic treatment focus on the cause of the disease rather than just treating the symptoms.
Common reasons that can lead to hair loss are:
- Heredity factors
- Major illness like TB, Hypothyroidism, Diabetes can lead to hair fall
- Hormonal imbalance such as in case of PCOS can also lead to it
- Skin diseases of scalp such as fungal infections, eczema.
- Deficiency of vitamins and mineral
- Protein deficiency
- Severe emotional stress or grief
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Telogen effluvium: This is temporary hair thinning over the scalp that occurs because of changes in the growth cycle of hair. Many hair enter the resting phase at the same time, causing hair shedding and subsequent thinning.
- Alopecia areata: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body mistake the hair cells as a foreign body and start destroying them. In this pattern, the hair loss occurs in patches.
- Androgenic alopecia: Androgenic alopecia is a genetic condition that can affect both men and women. Men with this condition, is called male pattern baldness It's characterized by a receding hairline and gradual disappearance of hair from the crown and frontal scalp. Women with this condition, called female pattern baldness, don't experience noticeable thinning until their 40s or later. Women experience a general thinning over the entire scalp, with the most extensive hair loss at the crown.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Fluoric acid: Medicine for hairloss in patches.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kalium carbonicum: This is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Lycopodium: This is prescribed for people who suffer from premature baldness and greying hair.
- Natrum mur: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications and in women having hair loss after childbirth. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Sulphur: It is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It should be considered in cases of long standing skin diseases and is specially indicated for hair loss in diabetics. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Inflammatory, chronic and systemic ailments can cause joint or connective tissue damage throughout the body along with fever, rash, hepato-spleenomegaly and arthritis in children. Juvenile arthritis is a persistent inflammatory disease that stays for at least 6 weeks and starts at an early age of less than 16 years with no particular cause detected for the same. This is more commonly found in among girls and is associated with physical as well as emotional stress and triggers any or a combination of symptoms such as irritability, listlessness, discomfort in walking, loss of weight without any apparent reason, loss of appetite, fever, swelling and pain in joint regions. In case your child is suffering from these problems, homeopathy can be of good help.
Homeopathy treats a patient as a whole along with his or her pathological conditions. The homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a complete evaluation and case-analysis of an individual that includes the clinical history of the child, physical as well as mental constitution. Some of the most commonly opted homeopathic medicines for treating juvenile arthritis are-
- Abrotanum: If your child is having trouble in moving causing marasmus of lower parts along with lameness and soreness, which is worse in the morning then this medicine, can help him or her. It is also effective in curing marasmus in children with remarkable emaciation, particularly of the leg where the skin is flabby and swung loose in multiple folds. Sometimes these symptoms are also added with constipation and diarrhoea where this medicine can be opted for.
- Aconite: In case the arthritis is causing drawing and tearing pains along the limbs with violent and acute pulling in the joint regions and bones, then Aconite can help. This medicine is normally recommended for acute arthritis in young people who lead a sedentary life with plethoric habit.
- Apis: When the juvenile arthritis causes swelling in the knee area with stringing soring pain then Apis can mitigate the pain. The pain can spread in the back portion and limbs with tired, bruised feeling and numbness in hands and finger tips. Sometimes hives are also formed with oedematous swellings along with intolerable itching as a symptom of juvenile arthritis. Apis is prescribed in all such cases.
If your child is suffering from this painful discomfort, then you must take him or her to a certified homeopathic doctor instead of administering the medicine without professional advice. With persistent treatment, your child will be able to lead a normal, healthy life like his or her peers and be completely relieved from the suffering.
Migraine is a type of headache which can occur in varied intensities; the pain resulting from a migraine is pulsating and throbbing. This sort of a headache is usually accompanied by extreme sensitivity to sounds and light as well as severe nausea. One feature that significantly differentiates between migraine and any other type of headache is that the headache resulting from migraines usually develops on any one side of the head.
Causes of Migraine
The exact cause behind migraine is yet to be fully understood. Migraines are thought to be a result of combination of genetic and environmental factors.In majority of cases, migraines tend to run in families . There are few well known trigger factors for migraine. These are – stress, exertion, gastric disturbances, eating heavy food stuff, taking alcoholic drinks, coffee intake, hormone changes in females.
Symptoms of Migraine
The most characteristic symptom of migraine is one sided headache mostly of violent, throbbing and pulsating in nature. The accompanying symptoms include nausea, vomiting, blurring of vision, flashes of light before eyes, double vision, light/sound sensitivity, confusion and weakness.
Homeopathy is not in the favour of using temporary treatments like popping a painkiller to alleviate the throbbing, pulsating and often intolerable pain caused from migraine. Homeopathy aims at going deep down into the root of the problem and entirely removes the tendency of any patient to be shot with migraine headaches every now and then. That is why homeopathic medications may take some time in showing results. They do not offer any temporary relief like most allopathic treatments do. On the other hand, homeopathic medicines offer a long term relief and can cure the migraine problem permanently.
Though homeopathic treatments vary from person to person, there are a few homeopathic medicines, which are very effective in relieving migraine headaches.
- Belladona for throbbing migraine attack: Belladonna is one of the most effective homeopathic medicines for treating migraine headache that is throbbing and violent in the temporal region of the head. If pain gets triggered without any prior prodromal symptoms and worsens by noise, touching and light, then Belladona is potent in removing the pain. This medicine is also good if you are unable to lie down because of pain and if your face turns red and hot when you are struck with excruciating pain. Have a few drops of Belladona and apply a mild pressure to feel better.
- Glonoine for migraine with congestive headache: When you are struck with congestive headache, a rush of blood reaches the head region causing redness in face and head area with intolerable throbbing pain. You may even feel shocks around the head which get aggravated when exposed to heat or sunlight. It becomes impossible to tolerate any kind of warmth, and you may feel a bit relieved when you uncover the head. If you are affected with congestive headache, then consuming Glonoine can be of immense help.
- Natrum Mur for migraine from grief and stress: This medicine is widely used for alleviating migraine caused from stress and grief. Natrum Mur is also effective in alleviating anaemic headaches, which mostly affect young women. It often leads to temporary sightlessness, and the pain feels as if thousands of small hammers are being throbbed within the brain. The pain tends to rise up after through the day, and the patient may feel better after sunset. If the pain gets triggered when the eye is strained, then Natrum Mur is the medication for you.
As you see, homeopathic treatments are great for reducing migraine attacks and your doctor will be able to guide you better on this matter. Homoeopathy treats each patient of Migraine by individualization and thus treats the root cause of migraine which could be Sun, stress, exertion etc. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.