Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Vaish
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali VaishYour feedback matters!
I have 5 years old baby. I had aborted in June 2016 (10 weeks pregnancy, Reason - bleeding/no growth of baby find in ultrasound). Now, I am pregnant (6 week). Age 32 years, height 5 feet 4 inch. TORCH test is conducted by Doctor. IgM are negative for TORCH (Toxoplasma gondii, Rubella, Cytomegalovirus & Herpes simplex). IgG are positive for TORCH (Toxoplasma gondii - 74 IU/ml, (Rubella - 26 IU/ml, (Cytomegalovirus - 54 au/ml, (Herpes simplex - 1.1 ratio). What is the meaning of this test result. Should we need any treatment.
I do not have kids before married I got one segrion about one cest in my utres that time remove one tube also ovreies problem give suggestion my marriage is 2007 march.
My wife is having a problem in her left side breast we found a hard a ball like thing in it. Is it a sign of breast cancer or is this harm her life please help me. When whe try to press on it she z getting pain please help my wife.
I took mifegest kit but some tissues were left so I had d & c so what are the precautions to be taken now what can I eat and what rest should be taken.
I am a 19 years girl. I had sex on 19 th of November and took ipill on the same day. My periods date was 26th of November but as I was scared of being pregnant I got a pregnancy test and checked it was negative I done it on today I.e. On 25 th of November so is it accurate?
Hi I am pregnant I got my beta hcg done first time in 4 week it was 237 thn after 72 hours I repeated beta hcg now its 821.58 is this a normal pregnancy or any problem.
(Reuters Health) - People who take a certain diuretic prescribed to control fluid retention and treat high blood pressure may be more likely to get skin cancer than other individuals, a Danish study suggests.
- While the drug, hydrochlorothiazide, has long been linked to an increased risk of sunburns, the current study offers fresh evidence that this commonly prescribed medication may also make people more likely to develop basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- For the study, researchers examined national prescription registry data on hydrochlorothiazide use from 1995 to 2012 as well as cancer registry records on skin malignancies diagnosed from 2004 to 2012.
- Overall, people who took hydrochlorothiazide daily for at least six years were 29% more likely to develop basal cell carcinoma and almost four times more likely to get squamous cell carcinoma than individuals who didn’t take this medication, the study found.
- “We already knew that hydrochlorothiazide makes the skin more vulnerable to damage from UV light of sun or sunbeds,” said senior study author Anton Pottegard of the University of Southern Denmark.
- “However, we did not know that hydrochlorothiazide use also appears to translate into an increased risk of non-melanoma skin cancer,” Pottegard said by email.
- The study included more than 71,000 people with basal cell carcinoma, 8,600 patients with squamous cell carcinoma, and a control group of more than 313,000 people in the Danish population who didn’t have these malignancies but were otherwise similar to the cancer patients.
- About 2.7% of patients with basal cell carcinoma and 2.1% of the control group were high users of hydrochlorothiazide, with a lifetime cumulative dose of at least 50,000 mg, or roughly six years of daily use.
यदि माँ को शिशुओं को दूध पिलाने में परेशानी हो रही है | यदि माँ को दूध नहीं आ रहा है | तो बहुत जरूरी है माँ को खुश रहना | इसके साथ-साथ माँ को मन से महसूस होना चाहिए कि उसका बच्चा भूखा है, यह एहसास माँ को खुश रखने में सहायक है, जिससे माँ का दूध बढ़ेगा |