Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SahayYour feedback matters!
Hi. My prignent hona chahati hoon mera period details ye hai month 12 say 17 tak hy kab sex kab tak karay tho my prignent ho Sakti hu. 2 months back abortion huya hy mera please suggets me.
The ability to do work is defined as Energy. It is categorized into different types. Light energy is considered as one of the most important forms of energy. As a matter of fact, life on earth evolved because of Sunlight (The light radiations reaching the surface of the earth are adequate to sustain life; which makes other planets devoid of life). Without sunlight, we cannot perform our routine activities. The use of light in the field of Dermatology has been an old concept, but earlier it was being used in limited indications. After a thorough research, it has been highlighted that Light energy, if used adequately can give unmatchable results in the field of Dermatology.
Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation (LASER) is one of the newer concepts in the field of Dermatology. Earlier it was termed as MASER (Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Amplification of Energy). Although the first Medical laser was discovered in 1961, it was approved for the use 2 decades later. Albert Einstein and many great scientists have contributed immensely for its inception. In the beginning, lasers were used exclusively in the industries. Advancement and curiosity in the scientific field led to its current scenario.
Laser in Industries and Medical field differ in their ionising properties. Industrial lasers are ionizing while the medical lasers are non ionizing. This makes them very safe to use (in human beings) and easy to handle (depending upon the expertise of the personnel). Another advantage associated with Lasers is their mode of action. They only act on the target tissue without affecting the surroundings. (Oral medicines affect the whole body. Topical medicines are unable to penetrate in most of the cases). An added advantage is the ‘Down Time’. With most of the lasers, there is no down time. Once the procedure is done, one can resume routine work. These are widely accepted in major cities as they are called as lunch time procedures (as the procedures do not require more than an hour; in most of the cases).
Unwanted hairs, Birth marks, Tattoos, Scars, keloids, Facial rejuvenation, Hair growth on scalp, Face lifts, Skin pigmentation, Skin conditions (Eczema, Psoriasis) and many more can be easily treated with Lasers.
Let us enter a new world of Dermatology where treatment options are designed to improve your general health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Best PCOD treatment in homeopathy. Please kindly n truthfully tell me the entire treatment time n cost. My age 30f, 78kg, 5'1 with no thyroid. My main concern is OK increasing weight and tough task to reduce with pcod. Will homeopathy able to cure me? I have a baby. I don't want any more. Only concern to cure pcod is to get rid of weight. My periods are slightly normal few days as compare to previous. Take my point seriously and reply honestly.
Is diabetes is a STD. Can it cause or transmitted while having oral sex or without any protection with diabetic patient.
Currently 5 weeks 5 days pregnant (baby's growth showing 6 weeks 2 days). Two days back I had brown spotting and was diagnosed with choriodesidual separation of 0.01 cc. Dr. recommended hucog 5000 iu injection twice a week for 4 weeks and emergency USG on bleeding characterized by fresh blood. Last night had bleeding and got a repeat USG in emergency that showed an increase in separation to 0.02 cc but the baby had a strong heartbeat of 122 bpm. Since the diagnosis of pregnancy I have been on progesterone 400 vaginal suppositories twice a day, folic acid, thyronorm 50 MCG and complete bed rest. I have a h/o ectopic pregnancy in 2013 and cervicitis. When I found out about my pregnancy I had just completed a course of rifagut and was still taking neksium which I immediately stopped. Is it safe to take these injections as it is classified as a class x drug by CDC as it causes birth defects? And why could the baby be self aborting? On reading online I found this usually happens if there is a chromosomal defect. Please advise, very worried.
Hi I have all symptoms of yeast infection. It causes itching in the vagina and sometimes causes pain or burning when I urinate or have sex. I also have a thick, clumpy, white discharge that has no odor and looks a little like cottage cheese from last 4-5 days. I had only white discharge like water from my vagina earlier for many years. Should I be worried? Nand what should I do plz?
Can you think of anyone who is into cycling (professional or a regular cyclist) and has not faced any injuries? You would have to think real hard, as injuries are a very common part of cycling. Right from the stage when a person starts learning to whatever stage they decide to stop at, injuries are a part and parcel of it.
There are, however, some tips that can help you avoid or reduce the incidence of injuries and their impact. These are gaining importance, as there are more people getting into the sport. Follow these and have a happy time cycling away!
- Choose the right bike for your height and frame. Do not use cycles which are too small or too big for you.
- Always use a helmet of the approved standards and use the helmet lock. It does not prevent scratches and skin tears, but definitely helps protect your head.
- Common notion is that traffic rules don’t apply to cyclists. We all can remember how a cyclist gets off the bike at the signal and pushes the bike to cross over. This is wrong and the traffic rules apply as much to the cyclists as to the other motorists.
- Using hand signals to indicate stopping, turning or changing lanes is also a practice that cyclists must follow.
- When riding on the roads, keep safe distance from other vehicles. If there is a cycling lane, stick to it.
- Though cycling with music in your ears is very appealing, try not to do that, especially if you are on the road where you might not be able to hear honking from other vehicles.
- If you are cycling in a group, make sure you cycle one behind the other, not as a group.
- Do not try bike stunts like speeding, wheeling, etc., on roads which have regular traffic. Choose off-peak hours and quieter areas for these stunts.
- If you are crossing a pedestrian lane, get off the bike and cross it carefully.
- Try not to use the edge of the road from where it is easy to fall off. Riding on the road helps others to notice you, so ride accordingly.
- If you are riding at night, make sure you are wearing bright clothing; there are fluorescent colored bibs with reflectors available. The bike should also have reflectors, so others can see you and the bike.
- For regular practice, try staying in residential areas, compared to roads which have other vehicles.
- Ensure the bike is always maintained in a good condition with brakes and gears working properly. Get your bike serviced regularly, so it is well oiled and checked for proper functioning. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello sir I have itching on my thigh fold and it turned dark and I usually get foul discharge after intercourse.
I am 25 year old, 1.5 year over I got married, I am not getting pregnant, I have PCod, doctor gave me Diazen tablet is it ok, will I get pregnant.
Dear Sir/Madam, I am pregnant it is about 1 month, so I would like to know more about deit for my baby good brain(means good intelectual,inteligent), which type of food need I to eat?
In general, you can follow-up with your doctor once a year for a pelvic exam, a mammogram and to reassess your need for ongoing hormone therapy.
However, you should see your doctor for re-evaluation sooner than your next yearly checkup if you develop or are diagnosed with:
Unexpected vaginal bleeding
Persistent menopausal symptoms
A blood-clotting disorder
Symptoms of heart and blood vessel (cardiovascular) disease
Hormone-dependent breast cancer or another hormone-dependent cancer
Developing any one of these conditions may mean that hormone therapy is no longer recommended for you.