Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Noida and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anita SahayYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 years Old and my TSH IS 9.10 AND I also have pcos with regular periods and we are trying for kids since 5 years.
I am 21 years old and from a few weeks back I am suffering from chest pain. Don't know the reason why I am getting pain. I Am getting fear that I have breast lumps what to do to confirm this?
I have been diagnosed with PCOS with acne and body hair growth. And have been suggested Ginette-35 for 6-12 months. I need to know if the acne and other symptoms come back after we stop taking oral contraceptives after the suggested time?
At hole 9 month pregnancy What should she avoid or whats necessary to normal delivery? And how to understand, birth labour pain?
1. Moist and damp skin can lead to infections rashes skin discolouring and ring worms and use dry towel
2. Wear cotton clothes and preferably full sleeved ones to avoid mosquito bites
3. Bath twice a day and dry your nails hair and gaps between between fingers carefully
4. Don't forget to apply moisturiser at night to help fight dry skin
5. If you wear lenses or glasses make sure to wipe them with dry hand kerchief before you use them
6. Always have anti fungal cream hand sanitizer dusting powder and lip balm handy
Once or twice in every two month my girlfriend release white blood before or after mensuration, how bad is it. What should be done to stop it.
Its the last of my 8th months pregnancy. A little amount of water is being discharged at frequent interval 4 d last 2 days. I am on bed rest with medicines _flazyl, azithromycin n betnesol infection. I am worried can it be stopped?
I have missed abortion. So my doctor suggests me for abortion through pills its a 5 week pregnancy. Would you help me to tell which method is safe medical or surgical. I am really scared.
Sir maine apni gf ke sath phli bar sex kiya uske bad usko bohat tez dard horha h Aur usko bloodling hone lga Uska period date 20 h lekin aaj krne ke baad hi uska period aane lga aisa kyu. is there any sign of pregnancy we do not want that
I had unprotected sex on 24th july and my period is due on 1st of august but I am still not feeling any period pain and my stomach is bloating feeling discomfort and changes in vagina. please suggest.
How to make vagina hole small I am going to marry but I had done sex with my boyfriend ut wouldn't be good. For my marriage if my husband knows it how to make hole small so that he doesn't come to know.
Hello asking it again , I got my periods on 12th july and did intercourse just fr 2-3 mins using contraceptive (condom) on 17th july and afterwards I checked it and it was all ok (no leakage) . This month I should have got my periods on 10th but its 22 today and my cycle has not started yet. Yesterday I took pregnancy test and it was negative. From last month I am on regular workout and on ayurvedic medications so is there any point of worry. Please revert me back.
Uterine fibroids, also referred to as uterine myomas) are non-cancerous tumors that grow within the muscle tissue of the uterus. As many as 20% to 50% women between the age group of 18 to 40 suffer from the condition, but not all cases warrant treatment.
It may be as tiny as a coin or it may grow to the size of a watermelon, making people think the lady is 6/7 months pregnant! There may be one big fibroid or several small ones.
Though the exact causes are not known, family history and hormonal imbalances are said to be the main causes for the same.
Types of Uterine Fibroids
The four types are:
- Subserosal Uterine Fibroids: Develops outside the uterus and continues to grow.
- Intramural Uterine Fibroids: The most common type that lead to pregnancy like tummy. They develop within the uterus wall and continue to expand.
- Submucosal Uterine Fibroids: Because these develop within the uterus lining, they are most likely to be the cause of heavy flow during periods.
- Pedunculated Uterine Fibroids: These grow on the inner or outer side of a small stalk connecting to the uterus.
- An enlarged uterus is the most common symptom. It is often mistaken for general weight gain or pregnancy.
- Prolonged and painful menstrual cycle, that is many times irregular.
- Urinary incontinence and constant urge to urinate.
- Pelvic pressure.
- Pressure on the bowels leading to constipation.
- Pain during intercourse.
If you find out that you have fibroids during an examination or if you visit a doctor with any of these symptoms, they will most likely ask for an ultrasound or Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) which will confirm the type of fibroid and the extent of your problem. Treatment includes non-invasive-focused ultrasound surgery.
Treatment with Homeopathy:
One of the best advantages of choosing Homeopathy is that it works without side effects. It addresses the issue rather than the symptom. A surgical procedure mentioned in general treatment does remove the fibroids but there is no guarantee that they won't grow back as the underlying issue of hormonal imbalance remains.
During a clinical study of the effects of Homeopathy on fibroids, 85% patients showed improvement and 48% people had complete fibroid removal.
Treatment: There are medicines in Homeopathy that can treat uterine fibroids, cervical fibroids and help maintain normal hormonal balance in females.